House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Elephant In The Room- merged threads

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-12141603

Former home secretary Jack Straw has said he believes some Pakistani men in Britain see white girls as "easy meat" for sexual abuse.

Mr Straw was speaking after two Asian men who abused teenage girls in Derby were given indeterminate jail terms.

The Blackburn MP said there was a "specific problem" in some areas where men of Pakistani heritage "target vulnerable white girls".

He called on the Pakistani community to be "more open" about the problem.

Started this topic yesterday that was removed by the mods for some reason.

The issue of gangs of Pakistanis raping girls as young as 11 was raised some ten years ago by the BNP who at the time were denounced as trying to stir up racial hatred. Now, after 10 years and hundreds of (white) victims, TPTB have finally started to be more honest about the situation. So, thanks to political correctness and the environment created by Labour of being terrified of being seen as racist, hundreds of lives have been ruined.

It is shameful. Thankfully the issue is also being raised in the 'Asian' community so hopefully we can start to see some proper action being taken.

Admitting that this problem exists is brave in the current PC climate and I'm surprised it's Jack Straw that's had the balls to do it.

Now this can be flagged up as an issue by schools with visits from the police and a number to call if in trouble so that these gangs can be quashed as soon as they start.

Below is a comment copied from the Sky News website usually quick to censor. Can any one from that area add credence?

Posted by: Darkstar34 on January 8, 2011 12:19 PMThis has been a problem for over 25 years where I live. I know because there was attempts to persuade me into cars for a trip when I 16.

It's still going on now, as my eldest sons girlfriend is plagued with cars of asians talking to her when she is at the bus stop, so she calls her dad & they drive off. She has never once said a car full of white men stops...! So you work that out... it's down to the respect of white women... period.

There has been a number of incidents in our town were young ladies walking home from a night out from the town centre, have been bundled into a car of asians, repeatedly raped & then dumped back out of the car later that night.

I'm shocked it's taken years for this regular activity to come to the surface, we need to open our eyes & protect our daughter's, I will be protecting mine.

Below is a comment copied from the Sky News website usually quick to censor. Can any one from that area add credence?

Posted by: Darkstar34 on January 8, 2011 12:19 PMThis has been a problem for over 25 years where I live. I know because there was attempts to persuade me into cars for a trip when I 16.

It's still going on now, as my eldest sons girlfriend is plagued with cars of asians talking to her when she is at the bus stop, so she calls her dad & they drive off. She has never once said a car full of white men stops...! So you work that out... it's down to the respect of white women... period.

There has been a number of incidents in our town were young ladies walking home from a night out from the town centre, have been bundled into a car of asians, repeatedly raped & then dumped back out of the car later that night.

I'm shocked it's taken years for this regular activity to come to the surface, we need to open our eyes & protect our daughter's, I will be protecting mine.

The Today Programme this morning ran a piece on this problem today. Interesting piece, which tackles the problem head on, without the usual mealy mouthed attitude of the BBC in this sensitive area.

In another country the women would have paid with their life for the "honour"

Is there some kind of hypocracy afoot?

You're right, and predominantly not Christian countries, either. IMO, only the 'hypocrisy' is these men thinking, not that the girls were 'asking for it', but that they were worthless.

Looking at the other comments on the site, they seem to say that Jack Straw has known about it for years but now that he is out of power and near the end of his career, he no longer cares about alienating a group of voters!

Plus the BNP had flagged up the problem for years and he would not like to be bedfellows with them.

The Muslim Pakistanis do not have a double standard. They hide their women away and don't let them out. Any females who are out unaccompanied and dressed as the modern British girl does on a Saturday night are then regarded as whores by them.

Try walking around Islamabad in your Essex girl club outfit and see what happens. It's all part of multi-cultural Britain and our fault for not insisting than immigrants behave by our rules and standards.

The issue of gangs of Pakistanis raping girls as young as 11 was raised some ten years ago by the BNP who at the time were denounced as trying to stir up racial hatred. Now, after 10 years and hundreds of (white) victims, TPTB have finally started to be more honest about the situation. So, thanks to political correctness and the environment created by Labour of being terrified of being seen as racist, hundreds of lives have been ruined.

It is shameful. Thankfully the issue is also being raised in the 'Asian' community so hopefully we can start to see some proper action being taken.

A similar story was run by the Sunday Times 3 years ago:

Mothers of prevention

Schoolgirls in Lancashire and Yorkshire are falling prey to sinister gangs of pimps. Two men have been sent to jail, but the girls’ mothers, not the police, are at the forefront of the crackdown. Why are the authorities so reluctant to get involved?

That story's about Lancs mainly. As the father of a girl soon to enter the 'target age range' of these sexual predators, I'd have to say that it would be a dereliction of parental duty for us to consider moving to an area where there's a large population of Pakistani Muslim youth. Sad, but true. Rotherham had a similar case just before xmas for example LINK.

In most cases the police have been of limited use, and it's mainly been the girls or their parents daring to speak out that's triggered the prosecutions. Hopefully this is changing and these vermin will get the same attention that white paedos get.

[quote name=Oh Well :(' timestamp='1294493166' post='2847573]

The Muslim Pakistanis do not have a double standard. They hide their women away and don't let them out. Any females who are out unaccompanied and dressed as the modern British girl does on a Saturday night are then regarded as whores by them.

Try walking around Islamabad in your Essex girl club outfit and see what happens. It's all part of multi-cultural Britain and our fault for not insisting than immigrants behave by our rules and standards.

My mates had regular consensual sex with pakistani girls in Smethwick in the 80s. No harm in that. It does show that asian babes are also up for a good seeing to once they leave the house.

You're right, and predominantly not Christian countries, either. IMO, only the 'hypocrisy' is these men thinking, not that the girls were 'asking for it', but that they were worthless.

Because they ARE worthless in the eyes of Muslims, all us Kaffirs are!

As we have seen in Scotland

On 15 March 2004, Donald was abducted from Kenmure Street by five men associated with a local Pakistani gang led by Imran Shahid. The kidnapping was ostensibly revenge for an attack on Shahid at a nightclub in Glasgow city centre the night before by a local white gang, and Donald was chosen as an example of a "white boy from the McCulloch Street area" despite having no involvement in the nightclub attack or in any gang activity.[1] Donald was taken on a 200-mile journey to Dundee and back while his kidnappers made phone calls looking for a house to take him to. Having no success at this, they returned to Glasgow and took him to the Clyde Walkway, near Celtic Football Club's training ground.[2]

There, they held his arms and stabbed him 13 times. He sustained internal injuries to three arteries, one of his lungs, his liver and a kidney. He was doused in petrol, set on fire and left to die.[3]

The political classes regard the UK population contemptuously - in their eyes it exists to be farmed. Maybe a harsh view, but it makes sense of the conduct and actions of our legislature, judiciary and administration who are ostensibly there to serve the people.

It has been a problem for years in West Yorkshire and Lancashire: first case I know of was back in the late 70s. Everyone knows about it; the bit they don't know is that there have been similar cases affecting Hindu and Sikh girls as well.

I really don't know why politicians don't realise it is an utter disaster to try and expect people from extremely different cultural backgrounds, namely tribal, patriarchal, village backgrounds, to come to Britain, not bring those attitudes with them, and suddenly turn into citizens of a liberal social democracy where female emancipation is a given.

And this subject is one of the reasons you get flight from areas, severe segregation, and no-go areas.

This will all end in tears one day. Mark my words.

My mates had regular consensual sex with pakistani girls in Smethwick in the 80s. No harm in that. It does show that asian babes are also up for a good seeing to once they leave the house.

Out here there are Infidels giving Saudi Ladies a good seeing too. Dangerous game, very dangerous but it happens. :blink:

Out here there are Infidels giving Saudi Ladies a good seeing too. Dangerous game, very dangerous but it happens. :blink:

It looks like Saudi Ladies are giving Saudi Ladies a good seeing to according to this 2009 article from the Times:

The secret behind the veil: Saudi women find solace in ‘safe love’

Caught in a rigid society that stifles affection even within marriage, women in the kingdom are turning to lesbianism

Good luck to them I say. I bet the saudi girls are very grateful to get a large portion from an infidel. Best not to post the action on you tube though ( :ph34r: burkha smiley)

why wait until you're in opposition and not in any real power to "say" something? Lets not forget Jack Straw was the Home Secretary for 5 years and oversaw A LOT of immigration. Yet he waits until he is safely out of power to say something.

Sickening to see the predictable media reaction over this. ignoring the thrust of the comments, seeing more capital in inventing racism claims.

Im no fan of Jack Straw, a nulab authoritarian to the core, but it was obviously very difficult for him to say this, infact he visibly didnt want to say it, but it needed to be said.

Unfortunately, as we have seen with several tories re: breeding and 'never had it so good', it is a sin to speak the obvious truth in BBC lala land.

Having grown up in an outskirt of Manchester with a large Asian population, I’ll add my two penneth.

This is and has been a problem with young men from the UK/Pakistani area. A lot of the ‘racially’ motivated gang fights were to do with peoples sisters/girlfriends being ‘propositioned’, to be as diplomatic as possible, by groups of boys/young men from a UK/Pakistani background with a very low opinion of western women. It was not remotely uncommon to see cars of youths at school bus stops offering ‘lifts home’ and this is when a lot of the youth fights happened or originated.

To me it stems from them growing up in a much juxtaposed culture where at home they have a very patriarchal structure where women were kept almost under lock and key. You’d see it on the streets; once girls got to 12/13 they would disappear, very rarely to be seen again in public. Yet, at school these boys would see that from this age the white girls would be enjoying more freedoms and the white boys would be forming their first relationships.

So for the next 4 or 5 years these boys are bombarded at school with the, almost to a last untrue, schoolboy story of sexual conquest. They start to see 14-16 year old girls form relationships, often sexual, with older boys. All the while their closest female role models are kept behind closed doors and veils.

So there is some point, in their early teens, where UK/Pakistani girls are seen, in the Pakistani culture, to be maturing and turning into sexually desirable beings hence they are forced to dress more modestly, cover their hair and face, in some cases, and kept under nigh on house arrest. All the while white girls are undergoing the complete opposite development into womanhood.

To me this places some very uncomfortable markers in the young mind of UK/Pakistani boys.

Now, these boys reach 18 or so and due t their religious beliefs don’t drink or is more the case don’t drink in public. Their white peers who they now start to have less and less to do with after school have started going out to pubs and clubs where the majority of girls are also. The boys are almost all over 18 and girls usually from 16 upwards. Boys meet girls and form there relationships and new social circles form but ultimately these girls are unlikely to come into contact with UK/Pakistani boys much again. Meanwhile UK/Pakistani boys are almost all working late, long hours in family businesses, and this is the other elephant in the room, waiting patiently in line for an arranged marriage while watching all the girls they grew up with shipped back home to marry.

So, these boys have a very narrow window of opportunity and this is where girls are old enough to be out on their own, want to prove to themselves how mature they are, but not old enough. Often in shopping malls, bus/train stations, bowling allies, cinemas and the like and it’s often when travelling from one to the other that they are approached.

The idea of a bunch of 16-20 year old Asian youths chasing after your 13-16 year old daughter is an uncomfortable one, whether it would be any less uncomfortable if they were white youths is for you to answer but, in my mind it’s a case of communicating well with your daughter being aware where they are at all times and controlling what develops.

From my observations this is all that happens, I have never seen or heard of these youths passing girls on to older Asian males or leading on to prostitution and if it did happen often you would hear about it.

These are memories of 10 years ago so hopefully things have improved all round. Or, maybe the boys of ten years ago, now men have still got the same tastes they once had, those mantal markers at early ages are very dangerous.

not sure what we are talking about, that jack straw thinks the latest somewhat extreme legal case is indicative of what is going on across the north west - as I do not believe that for a minute - or that flash boys with flash cars try to bang younger white girls who are dumb enough to be impressed by older flash guys in flash cars?

Because that second option is not that different from young white guys in glasgow in their flash cars trying to impress and pump younger white girls. in fact it is the same if you ask me - sometimes in glasgow the white boys and asian boys are in the same car. if you are trawling the streets late at night as a way of meeting girls then I'd suggest that you have no respect for woman and are really only looking to exploit a persons vulnerability for your own sexual gratification. Not really seeing the racial angle here at all.

not sure what we are talking about, that jack straw thinks the latest somewhat extreme legal case is indicative of what is going on across the north west - as I do not believe that for a minute - or that flash boys with flash cars try to bang younger white girls who are dumb enough to be impressed by older flash guys in flash cars?

Because that second option is not that different from young white guys in glasgow in their flash cars trying to impress and pump younger white girls. in fact it is the same if you ask me - sometimes in glasgow the white boys and asian boys are in the same car. if you are trawling the streets late at night as a way of meeting girls then I'd suggest that you have no respect for woman and are really only looking to exploit a persons vulnerability for your own sexual gratification. Not really seeing the racial angle here at all.

No racial angle that Pakistanni youth often go after much younger generally vulnerable white girls (with the occasional black and Indian girl thrown in) and often abuse them in a way they would not dream of with their own women? Try getting to know Burton on Trent, Stoke, Derby or countless towns in the North of England or Midlands a little better............and try chatting to a few of these youths about their real feelings on Western women.

Funny how crime in one direction is always racist but the other way is technically impossible in the eye of the left; still I'm sure it's not an issue where Billy Bragg and most Guardian readers live...............