House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Real Estate Agent Wins 190 Million On Us Mega Millions Lottery

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/mega-millions-lottery-wash-winner-revealed-idaho-winner/story?id=12552461

Jim McCullar kissed his wife, Carolyn, as he claimed his $190 million share of the Mega Millions lottery, part of the second-largest jackpot in the history of the U.S. lottery.

"I think $190 million is pretty good for this little, old Mississippi boy," Jim McCullar said. "People have been good to me all my life. It's called pay it forward."

MCuller, 68, and his wife live in Ephrata, Wash., a town of fewer than 7,000 people, where he works as a real estate agent.

If he was mortgage broker for Bank of America then maybe he kinda deserves it! Giving tens of thousands of poor folks homes that can't be repossessed!! :lol:

Or maybe someone will sue him for the winnings - for having sold liar loans. Ha! Ha!. Karma, baby, karma! :lol:

Is that like the ultimate pyrrhic victory? :lol:

It could be like Brewster's Millions but with a Schadenfraude ending!!! :lol:

Edited by Dave Spart

"People have been good to me all my life. It's called pay it forward."

What?? I thought "Pay it Forward" is used to describe the concept of asking that a good turn be repaid by having it done to others instead (Wiki Linky).

This bloke insists on winning the lottery as a result of others being good to him?? :blink: