House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Year To Date Statistics On Airport Screening From The Department Of Homeland Security

Looks like they're doing good work. Maybe not what was intended, but still...

I'd be fair scunnered, when off on my holiday, to be pulled aside by some security bod and told I had cancer.unsure.gif!

... or breast implants.

That's the last thing I'd have. I could do with a reduction in that area, but I'm too much of a coward.unsure.gif

couldn't help myself...

imagesmy-first-cavity-search.JPG

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

False Alarms

Police say the number of false bomb alarms reported at airport and train stations has increased across Germany, as travelers begin to pay more attention to unattended packages and suspicious behavior at on trains and airplanes

In the last two weeks, there were 60 false alarms in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia alone."People are constantly losing and forgetting their belongings in transit, but now these forgotten items have to be handled with a police response in light of the current situation," Deutsche Welle was told.

On Monday, a high-speed train from Berlin to Amsterdam was evacuated and some 300 passengers were transferred onto buses after a female passenger on the train indicated "suspicious behavior" by another passenger. No package was found, and the suspect was never identified.

Heightened awareness has come with a downside, said Wolfgang Wieland, the Green party's security expert. The problem is that many people have trouble distinguishing between a potential threat and a stranger, he said. The criteria are too vague.

Got any suggestions for criteria?

False Alarms

Got any suggestions for criteria?

According to Alex jones today, a plane was landed and a Professor ARRESTED as passengers reported a suspicious package...turned out to be a bag of bagles.

heres another link: http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/Florida-Professor-Arrested-for-Having-aSuspicious-Bagel-on-a-Plane-112825029.html