House Price Crash Forum
Chest Rockwell

Mse: Hey I Got A Mortgage So F*** You All

Found this crap today on MSE...Hubris to Nemesis and all in six minutes! Please enjoy:

Hubris

Today, 6:02 PM

i got my mortgage

to all you people who said i would not get one well im happy to say i have been in my new home 6 weeks

thanks for those you did support me you can get a mortgage with debts

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2961530

Nemesis

Today, 6:08 PM

if i declare banckrupcy do i get out of paying c cards?

i can afford my mortgage but c card debts are getting out of hand is becoming bankrupt the answer? does that mean my debts will be wiped clean? i pay the small c c debt but the big one is crippling me and if theres a way out of paying then bankrupcy s for me

advice?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2961548&highlight=

Edited by Chest Rockwell

priceless!

what ... a ... f*cking ... prize .... retard :blink:

Who? The leech or the banker who gave him a mortgage?

Nothing's changed. Yet.

Edited by _w_

Who? The leech or the banker who gave him a mortgage?

Nothing's changed. Yet.

Yup.

I pray to god that the poster on MSE is a troll.

Failing that, I pray very very hard that the dimwits who gave him a mortgage are not the same dimwits that I am currently bailing out.

I'm not expecting god to listen :(

Yup.

I pray to god that the poster on MSE is a troll.

Failing that, I pray very very hard that the dimwits who gave him a mortgage are not the same dimwits that I am currently bailing out.

I'm not expecting god to listen :(

Not sure it is a troll but if not the messenger will have given it food for thought.

Should it ever be traced, with a bit of luck the FPN will be in contact with its mortgage advisor :)

Edited by salamander

He committed fraud to obtain his mortgage, changed his address to hide his credit card debt. Its a bit harsh to call them dimwits - there is only so much they can do. I presume he got a very large deposit from his mother that he may well lose, along with his house, wife and possibly his liberty.

He committed fraud to obtain his mortgage, changed his address to hide his credit card debt. Its a bit harsh to call them dimwits - there is only so much they can do. I presume he got a very large deposit from his mother that he may well lose, along with his house, wife and possibly his liberty.

Yes they are Dimwits in that most opt to use just one Credit Reference Agency such as Experian or Equifax etc. I can do a credit search across all the major Credit Reference Agencies for like 9 quid yet these multi-billion quid instituations can't?

But yeah...he stands to lose everything! And then 10 years down the road he'll probably do the same again but with another "wife".

:lol:

True, I hadn't read the MSE thread so didn't see that. This sounds more like fraud.

Still, there was a time when bankers didn't need multi billion pound salaries and bonuses, so knowing your borrower (good banking business) was feasible and profitable.

That fellow's posts actually make me a little nauseous.

I wouldn't worry too much. He's so thick he's used same online name not just on MSE in order to boast about committing mortgage fraud, but across all his internet dealings - including Facebook and Flickr. Took me 10 seconds to find his real name, his wife's name and their location. It would just take one bank worker to read that and alert their Glasgow branch and he's stuffed.

I wouldn't worry too much. He's so thick he's used same online name not just on MSE in order to boast about committing mortgage fraud, but across all his internet dealings - including Facebook and Flickr. Took me 10 seconds to find his real name, his wife's name and their location. It would just take one bank worker to read that and alert their Glasgow branch and he's stuffed.

So the former Prime Minister of Rhodesia has risen from the grave and is now reduced to scamming a mortgage to buy a house in Glasgow? That's certainly a bit of a comedown - Mugabe must be laughing in his palace!

Incidentally, his photo page certainly reveals both how hard he saved for his deposit and the source of the credit card debt: Italian holiday 2002, Thailand 2004, France 2005, Thailand 2005...

Edited by The Ayatollah Buggeri

Putting photos online of your boy naked in the bath when there are 70,000 'known' people in the UK on the sex offenders register for indecent crimes against children.

Nice. Thanks Dad and what an idiot BTW

Edited by tomposh101

god the unbelievable stupidity of this guy - and the tossers lending money to this no mark who's committed fraud and will try and wail for a bail out from taxpayers like myself is nauseating.

I've just looked at a few of his pics too - yes, putting nekkid pictures of your kids on tinternet is NOT a good idea.

As is putting pictures of your fat corn-beefed leg missus on the beach too.

I hope he gets well and truly f*cked over

It is horrific that people can lie about get loans and that they get desperate when their free money supply is cut off.

But to be honest it's been going on for years.

What can be done? Without some joined up thinking by banks - not a lot!

seems the second link to the MSE credit card thread has been removed ... sensitive about being found out?

more sheeple to the slaughter. good.

It is horrific that people can lie about get loans and that they get desperate when their free money supply is cut off.

But to be honest it's been going on for years.

What can be done? Without some joined up thinking by banks - not a lot!

Tell flagrant lies and it seems like you can get whatever you want. In fact it's so bad that when you're 100% truthful that's when their alarm bells start ringing.

Story: Few yrs ago a family member applied for his first credit card aged 34. He'd never had any debt and only 'credit' agreement as such was his mobile phone contract. Oh my! did they make him jump through hoops and then only gave him a tiny limit of £250 :huh: this for a guy who had access to about 20k in savings!

To get a mortgage he virtually had to do a 30metre limbo!

Edited by singlemalt

seems the second link to the MSE credit card thread has been removed ... sensitive about being found out?

more sheeple to the slaughter. good.

Wouldn't surprise me if MSE were on to this one now...I think they would rather delete the threads then let it carry on which is a shame!

BigIanW(anker) has been posting today on MSE though, on his CSA thread!!!

Tell flagrant lies and it seems like you can get whatever you want. In fact it's so bad that when you're 100% truthful that's when their alarm bells start ringing.

Story: Few yrs ago a family member applied for his first credit card aged 34. He'd never had any debt and only 'credit' agreement as such was his mobile phone contract. Oh my! did they make him jump through hoops and then only gave him a tiny limit of £250 :huh: this for a guy who had access to about 20k in savings!

To get a mortgage he virtually had to do a 30metre limbo!

That's what I don't get SM, a lot of people I know seem to go through a Gestapo like process in order to get a mortgage, especially those that are not over commited to other debts and have saved...but this twunt gets a mortgage..no problems and in the space of two months?