House Price Crash Forum
pepsi

Assange Bank Of America Strike ‘Imminent’ Say Sources

Story link

Informed sources in New York last night were suggesting that the main ‘smoking gun’ in the stolen Bank of America files in Wikileaks’ possession is “the creation of fraudulent loans ready for repackaging on a massive scale”. During the US housing bubble, most top banking firms either repackaged or sold on sub-prime loans for slicing into deliberately indecipherable credit swaps. But very few have been fingered for knowingly doctoring loan forms – and to date nobody has been charged with falsification as a company policy…where the evidence consists of an electronic record.

See link for full story.

Informed sources in New York last night were suggesting that the main ‘smoking gun’ in the stolen Bank of America files in Wikileaks’ possession is “the creation of fraudulent loans ready for repackaging on a massive scale”. During the US housing bubble, most top banking firms either repackaged or sold on sub-prime loans for slicing into deliberately indecipherable credit swaps. But very few have been fingered for knowingly doctoring loan forms – and to date nobody has been charged with falsification as a company policy…where the evidence consists of an electronic record.

Attention Attention would Eric Peeble please report to reception

Edited by papag

I'm wondering if Assange is deliberately timing his releases: pushing out juicy pieces that simply confirm what everyone knew anyway in order to establish his reputation.

Then he hits us with the main course.

I'm wondering if Assange is deliberately timing his releases: pushing out juicy pieces that simply confirm what everyone knew anyway in order to establish his reputation.

Then he hits us with the main course.

I hope so. Or maybe their really is nothing more to tell us other than what is obvious to anyone who bothers to engage their brain.

I think it's admirable trying to get people to see the truth, but the overwhelming majority really aren't interested unless they are directly affected. Look at the Iraq war march - biggest protest ever, but not even 10% of London bothered to turn up, and it was right on their doorstep.

It will be interesting if this release has anything criminal in it.

If some BoA executives end up in jail or if it ends in trillion dollar lawsuits I'll be impressed.

It could make hundreds of thousands of foreclosed US homes unsellable.

Previous owner files lawsuit to claim back their home, new owners left up creek without paddle, new potential buyers unwilling to buy any house that was foreclosed.

The lizards?

If he has got any info on UFO's it should just be released.

Perhaps he's got the info on JFK?

... I'm here, posting from Mars!!! :blink:

Attention Attention would Eric Peeble please report to reception

:D

UFOs?

Strange you should mention that, on New Year`s Eve I was in the garden letting my dog have his late night leg up when I noticed a bright glowing yellow object in the sky. I thought at first it was a plane but it was travelling slightly faster moving across from West to East. I called Mrs CCT who also saw it, it`s a hot air balloon says she, what at nearly midnight says I, then suddenly it climbed rapidly and disappeared thought the cloud. An hour later when I retired for the night I glanced out the window and it was back again and hovered for at least a minute before it again climbed rapidly and once again disappeared through the clouds. Phew! glad I got that off my chest, I reckon it was after dear old Julian. :blink:

The lizards?

Supposedly the 'The Lizard People' label is just code for the unspeakable name of a certain group of individuals. If you actually refer to them as this certain group and point the finger that they have global ambitions to rule the world, then you will draw a lot of fire. Hence the Lizard People.

So I heard.

Bring it biatch!

Having worked for a company owned by BofA before they sold us off 10 years ago, nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing some of its corrupt bosses (and their underlings) spending quality jail time with Bubba

Guest spp

Well they've got to hide it somewhere..What's in the bag!?

I remember a good video from 2009-

Edited by spp

Well they've got to hide it somewhere..What's in the bag!?

I remember a good video from 2009-

Great video. Judging by the reaction of the American people though I guess it must have been broadcast at the same time as American Idol :(

Bring it biatch!

Having worked for a company owned by BofA before they sold us off 10 years ago, nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing some of its corrupt bosses (and their underlings) spending quality jail time with Bubba

Ah, leave 'em be. They've created the mother of all opportunities, they deserve a break.

Supposedly the 'The Lizard People' label is just code for the unspeakable name of a certain group of individuals. If you actually refer to them as this certain group and point the finger that they have global ambitions to rule the world, then you will draw a lot of fire. Hence the Lizard People.

So I heard.

You Reckon?

Strange you should mention that, on New Year`s Eve I was in the garden letting my dog have his late night leg up when I noticed a bright glowing yellow object in the sky. I thought at first it was a plane but it was travelling slightly faster moving across from West to East. I called Mrs CCT who also saw it, it`s a hot air balloon says she, what at nearly midnight says I, then suddenly it climbed rapidly and disappeared thought the cloud. An hour later when I retired for the night I glanced out the window and it was back again and hovered for at least a minute before it again climbed rapidly and once again disappeared through the clouds. Phew! glad I got that off my chest, I reckon it was after dear old Julian. :blink:

I saw something similar last Christmas eve. It was a dull orange object moving north to south at substantial speed, I was too pissed at the time to get my camera and film it. I put down to a satellite or something.