House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Great White Shark Attacks Fishermen's Boat

I think it was curious - Sharks find out whether something is food or not by mouthing it. There didn't appear to be any aggression at all.

It probably thought the outboard engine was a Seagull...

Busselton, great. :blink: - that's where I'm going on Saturday for a week with the Mrs. and kids. Was planning on doing some snorkelling and the Mrs. and boy have a couple of dives planned, a rogue shark - that's all we need.

At the end of the day, if a shark turns up and decides to cause mayhem you just have to be able to swim quicker than the next person and you'll be fine.

Busselton, great. :blink: - that's where I'm going on Saturday for a week with the Mrs. and kids. Was planning on doing some snorkelling and the Mrs. and boy have a couple of dives planned, a rogue shark - that's all we need.

At the end of the day, if a shark turns up and decides to cause mayhem you just have to be able to swim quicker than the next person and you'll be fine.

Im on the Persian Gulf and you can be assured that any man eating shark venturing near to the shore would be finned, skinned and consumed by the local Filipino population before its any threat to swimmers :lol: