House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chest Rockwell

Freefall Bbc Drama On The Crunch!

I think a lot of us saw this drama when it first came out but then BBC iPlayer pulled it after 7 days over "rights" b0llox (why is B*llocks censored but not shit?)...pulled after 7 days even though the majority of us paid for its production?

Anyway here's part one on You Tube, the other parts are in the "Suggestions" list on your right hand side:

Enjoy!

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I think a lot of us saw this drama when it first came out but then BBC iPlayer pulled it after 7 days over "rights" b0llox (why is B*llocks censored but not shit?)...pulled after 7 days even though the majority of us paid for its production?

Anyway here's part one on You Tube, the other parts are in the "Suggestions" list on your right hand side:

Enjoy!

Thanks! Isn't this the one ending with the mortgage 'adviser' going on to flog solar panels? Brilliant ending IMO. High time they re-aired it on a mainstream channel.

Thanks! Isn't this the one ending with the mortgage 'adviser' going on to flog solar panels? Brilliant ending IMO. High time they re-aired it on a mainstream channel.

Yep that's the one...shows how some people just move onto the next bubble!

I think a lot of us saw this drama when it first came out but then BBC iPlayer pulled it after 7 days

They didn't "pull it"! Everything only has a life of 7 days on iPlayer

tim

They didn't "pull it"! Everything only has a life of 7 days on iPlayer

tim

So you decided to bring this back from page 4 of the House Prices and the Economy board just to share that little nugget with us? Well done...hope you sleep better tonight!

For those of you who use NZB it's available from the usual places :ph34r:

Edited by kinesin

Superb, bump!

Yeup --- I'd forgotten how good this is...... Some of it makes the hairs on the back of the neck tingle.......

WATCH THIS YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!!! AN EXCELLENT START!!

Go here so to see all of it in 9 parts: [Double click on the picture frame to go to Youtube and links to all parts.]

Edited by eric pebble

So you decided to bring this back from page 4 of the House Prices and the Economy board just to share that little nugget with us? Well done...hope you sleep better tonight!

Well done to 'tim123' for questioning your assertion. Maybe in a more ideal world, questioning assertions should be the norm, and making assertions should be done with care.

Do you have any evidence that the BBC 'pulled it', especially given that a few days' iPlayer availability seems to be typical?

On the subject of Freefall, I watched the first couple of minutes or so, and it made me feel uncomfortable enough that I stopped it.

This is more to do with me than the programme -- the idea of these jerk-offs playing their part in potentially ruining many lives is dreadful.

Caveat emptor, sure, but this kind of thing goes well beyond the pale.

Well done to 'tim123' for questioning your assertion. Maybe in a more ideal world, questioning assertions should be the norm, and making assertions should be done with care.

Do you have any evidence that the BBC 'pulled it', especially given that a few days' iPlayer availability seems to be typical?

Oh do shut the frack up!

On the subject of Freefall, I watched the first couple of minutes or so, and it made me feel uncomfortable enough that I stopped it.

This is more to do with me than the programme -- the idea of these jerk-offs playing their part in potentially ruining many lives is dreadful.

Caveat emptor, sure, but this kind of thing goes well beyond the pale.

First couple minutes and you feel qualified to comment on the whole thing? You seem to confidently contradict the previous shite you posted above???

Right...ok...you're good MSE material!

:blink:

Edited by Chest Rockwell

First couple minutes and you feel qualified to comment on the whole thing? You seem to confidently contradict the previous shite you posted above???

Right...ok...you're good MSE material!

:blink:

I disagree.

I saw the first couple of minutes and felt qualified to report on my feelings of having watched the first couple of minutes. I didn't comment particularly on the programme (hence my use of the phrase 'this has more to do with me than the programme').

Embrace objectivity and rationalism! :)

"the idea of these jerk-offs playing their part in potentially ruining many lives is dreadful."

So within the first couple of minutes you managed to get familiar with all characters in the program? Were you watching the program at a speed of x4 or something?

Do yourself a favour and move on! The vast majority are not interested in your opinion on a program you haven't even seen nor are they interested in you and timothy's attempt to take the thread in a different direction.

But thank you for bumping the thread with your utter drivel because hopefully more people can watch this great program.

'If you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all' embrace that approach! :lol:

Edited by Chest Rockwell

"the idea of these jerk-offs playing their part in potentially ruining many lives is dreadful."

So within the first couple of minutes you managed to get familiar with all characters in the program? Were you watching the program at a speed of x4 or something?

Do yourself a favour and move on! The vast majority are not interested in your opinion on a program you haven't even seen nor are they interested in you and timothy's attempt to take the thread in a different direction.

But thank you for bumping the thread with your utter drivel because hopefully more people can watch this great program.

'If you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all' embrace that approach! :lol:

Fair enough. :)

Yeup --- I'd forgotten how good this is...... Some of it makes the hairs on the back of the neck tingle.......

WATCH THIS YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE!!! AN EXCELLENT START!!

Go here so to see all of it in 9 parts: [Double click on the picture frame to go to Youtube and links to all parts.]

Am glad you've seen this one Eric! And tops marks to the dude that posted it up on You Tube.