House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scott Sando

The Madness Of A Lost Society 2 : Final Warnings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki4cqqMZ7JE&feature=player_embedded#!

10 years ago people laughed about the new world order and 1 world currency, they aren't laughing now.

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation

Thanks for the warning Scott.

I've been sitting in my shelter eating baked beans and dried figs, with a hunting rifle cradled on my lap since 2003 when I first started getting warnings of TEOTWAWKI on HPC. It's good to know it's coming soon.

Just to keep the morale of me and my family up (8 years of preparation for something that doesn't happen can sap the spirit a bit), you don't know when the end will be coming do you?

Ideally, your answer shouldn't be in the form of a video from YouTube.

Edited by What's'isname

I've been sitting in my shelter eating baked beans and dried figs, with a hunting rifle cradled on my lap since 2003 when I first started getting warnings of TEOTWAWKI on HPC. It's good to know it's coming soon.

Just to keep the morale of me and my family up (8 years of preparation for something that doesn't happen can sap the spirit a bit), you don't know when the end will be coming do you?

Ideally, your answer shouldn't in the form of a video from YouTube.

Not long now, keep the faith:

Planet X/Nibiru

Some proponents of doomsday in 2012 claim that a planet called Planet X or Nibiru will collide with or pass by Earth in 2012. This idea, which has appeared in various forms within New Age circles since 1995, initially slated the event for 2003 but abandoned that date after it passed without incident. It originated from claims of channeling of alien beings and has been widely ridiculed.[97][98] Astronomers calculate that such an object so close to Earth would be visible to anyone looking up at the night sky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

Some proponents of doomsday in 2012 claim that a planet called Planet X or Nibiru will collide with or pass by Earth in 2012

Would this be good or bad news for property values? :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

I would like to know too please. I haven't yet started stocking tins but if I had a rough idea when the end of the world is likely to be I could beat everyone else to the shop and get my beans before they are all sold out. Although a Youtube video would be appropriate for this sort of news, I would rather it was kept hush-hush for a few days or else perhaps I should just get tins now, just in case?

I would like to know too please. I haven't yet started stocking tins but if I had a rough idea when the end of the world is likely to be I could beat everyone else to the shop and get my beans before they are all sold out. Although a Youtube video would be appropriate for this sort of news, I would rather it was kept hush-hush for a few days or else perhaps I should just get tins now, just in case?

I think the good people of chadderton are ahead of you. Morrisons was heaving this afternoon!