House Price Crash Forum

Us$ Is Toast!

HOLA441

Not another end of the dollar thread!

I dont think many would celebrate a world controlled by Fascist states such as China or even Putin's Russia.

China is owned by the West who line its pockets. Just like the Arab states who would not have the mega wealth they have without the West (and Japan) pouring billions inot their coffers every week. The elites in these countries know where their Bentleys and Burberry Chavalier hats come from and they won't abandon those sort of items anytime soon.

Tough choice between that and increasingly fascist Mur'ka.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
  • 1 year later...
HOLA443

Actually no that's not the reason. I happen to know the real reason (and i'm not going into here as it's high grade intel from a very strong source) - the 'oil in dollars' theory is one of several popular ones that were sown so that those people with enquiring minds wouldn't dig any further. The Iraq war is like a tapestry of lies, each time you get to a layer which you think is the final one, there's another underneath it. The whole principle is designed to get rid of 5% of conspiracy theorists each time a new layer is reached, in the hope that the real reason is obfuscated underneath lots of competing theories.

All I'll say is it involves stolen Boeing Flight simulators from Kuwait back in '90, and where they ended up. Now I assume this thread will trigger a red flag at echelon, so i'll shut up as I quite like hill walking and don't want to ruinnext day out! my

HOLA444
HOLA445

Southmartin would you please like to expand on your theory for the real reason for the 2nd war on Iraq. I find your previous quote on this thread totally fascinating.

thanks in advance

If by 'fascinating' you mean bat-sh1t insane, then I'd agree... I love the notion that there are deliberate layers of fake conspiracies. Marvellous - so now the conspiracy junkies have even managed to turn the fact that they can never agree about conspiracies into a - ta-da! - conspiracy...

Oh well, time for a water slide...

argument_victory.png

HOLA446

If by 'fascinating' you mean bat-sh1t insane, then I'd agree... I love the notion that there are deliberate layers of fake conspiracies. Marvellous - so now the conspiracy junkies have even managed to turn the fact that they can never agree about conspiracies into a - ta-da! - conspiracy...

Oh well, time for a water slide...

argument_victory.png

I've been waiting for the perfect chance to use that. Hrumph.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Islamosfacist are entirely innocent partries and all deserve peace prizes? Or is big oil to blame: Total, Shell, BP. Gazprom, Nippon Oil etc.?

These people are fascist oppressors of the common people with whom I sympathise. For years, the religious Arab elites have enslaved the poor and the ignorant by convincing them that the real enemy is the West. All the time they wine and dine the west as they gratefully receive billions of Euros, Pounds and even Dollars and Yen. What do they do with these billions? Do they give a penny to the Palestinians--do the Bedouin get a dime? No they build race tracks--air conditioned ones no less--in the middle of the desert and spend $80bn alone on bloodstock. The palaces that abound in the desert are not occupied with the dispossed poor or Palestinians but by the same Arabs who sell oil and enrich themselves and their familes with wealth beyond the average poor Egyptian in the streets imagination. They need a people's revolution and it is a shame the Greens in Iran were so quickly supressed by your Hero Armourdinnerjacket and his Mullah friends.

These people need a taste of what hit France in the late 18th Century. They do not deserve to exist.

exhibit A of a ziofascist. No reasoning with their bitterness. You probably think usury and debt enslavement is OK ?

HOLA4410

If by 'fascinating' you mean

The fascination to me is across the whole spectrum of the meaning of the word. From wow to wtf !

After all southmartin has "intel" from "a very strong source" that the reason for the war in Iraq was over flight simulators. I was hoping that he or she could expand their theory cos southmartin very recently did so with their recent post on another thread relating to his/her lunch with a top politician over lunch clueing them into 3 interest rate rises in a year.

Thanking you in advance southmartin.

HOLA4411