House Price Crash Forum

:lol::lol:

The US$ is TOAST. China and Russia opened a new pipeline between Siberia and China yesterday 15-30 million tons of oil can be moved through there. Trade for this oil is NOT denominated in US$

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/85424/20101124/china-russia-drop-dollar.htm

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/01/03/china.russia.pipeline/

India is now thinking me no wanty Yankee paper.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/01/01/38523281.html

Kaboom!

Iran and China are to drop the US$ in dealing with Oil. Iran now has the bomb, and knows the USA cannot extend its war operations into Iran to 'teach them a lesson'

Kaboom!

Hyperinflation it is then.

Edited by ken_ichikawa

The US$ is TOAST. China and Russia opened a new pipeline between Siberia and China yesterday 15-30 million tons of oil can be moved through there. Trade for this oil is NOT denominated in US$

India is now thinking me no wanting Yankee paper.

Kaboom!

Iran and China are to drop the US$ in dealing with Oil. Iran now has the bomb, and knows the USA cannot extend its war operations into Iran to 'teach them a lesson'

Kaboom!

Alternately, the US might see rising rates in both administered and market interest rates bringing real rates to an incearsingly positive level to try to attract capital which throttles the economy, starts the double dip and causes the eventual destruction of previously accumulated wealth through default which is very deflationary.

This is not a prediction but it is an alternate outcome to inflation which is still plausible at this point.

Wow, 0.3 million barrels a day by 2030, thats almost 4% of their current daily consumption.

India is now thinking me no wanty Yankee paper.

Kaboom!

Kaboom!

The US$ is TOAST.

Lt yes but not 2011. This eyar will likely be like 2008. What did the $ do then. Also H1 2010.

Draw a line from troughs in 2008, 9 and 10. Higher lows. $ is going to 90s on the Index. Then you can come back with your 'forecast'.

Hyperinflation high inflation it is might be then.

corrected for you...

to all who use and abuse the term Hyperinflation, please look up the definition, and I am not even english, you should all know better than me...

Didn't the US REALLY attack Iraq because Saddam Hussein had the audacity to attempt to price Iraqi oil in euros....

Oh, karma its a beautiful thing.

Yes, how dare Saddam sell US oil without permission, especially priced in Euro's!

And isn't one of Iran's sins a proposal to do the same?

Yes, how dare Saddam sell US oil without permission, especially priced in Euro's!

And isn't one of Iran's sins a proposal to do the same?

It didn't use to matter with Iran because Iran was an oil importer. Decades of sanctions meant its oil infrastructure is decrepid. So Iran could sell as much oil as they wanted in Euros. I.e. none. Then Iran and China had a brilliant idea. China would upgrade iranian oil infrastructure and Iran would stop burning so much oil to generate electricity by using nuclear power. Oil which they could export.

At which the axis of evil speech came about and Iran was suddenly a massive threat. Which is why the US doesn't even want Iran to have a reactor even if an outside power provides all t he fuel.

It didn't use to matter with Iran because Iran was an oil importer. Decades of sanctions meant its oil infrastructure is decrepid. So Iran could sell as much oil as they wanted in Euros. I.e. none. Then Iran and China had a brilliant idea. China would upgrade iranian oil infrastructure and Iran would stop burning so much oil to generate electricity by using nuclear power. Oil which they could export.

At which the axis of evil speech came about and Iran was suddenly a massive threat. Which is why the US doesn't even want Iran to have a reactor even if an outside power provides all t he fuel.

I really hope Iran isn't the next Iraq, with China behind them I hope it will make Israel/US think twice...

Certainly not going to be popular with RB ;)

Not another end of the dollar thread!

I dont think many would celebrate a world controlled by Fascist states such as China or even Putin's Russia.

China is owned by the West who line its pockets. Just like the Arab states who would not have the mega wealth they have without the West (and Japan) pouring billions inot their coffers every week. The elites in these countries know where their Bentleys and Burberry Chavalier hats come from and they won't abandon those sort of items anytime soon.

I really hope Iran isn't the next Iraq, with China behind them I hope it will make Israel/US think twice...

Maybe we could get Armourdinnerjacke to bomb the US and Isreal for us? Long live Islamofascism?

What happens when you don't have a handle on the facts, is that you misinterpret them. Iran was only an importer of (some) oil because it's own oil is a heavy grade, thus imported oils which it couldn't produce itself, and exported it's heavy stuff. There is a limit on how much they can sell, because not many refineries can handle their oil. On balance, as the graph below shows, they have been exporters for decades, with no real change in production (they seem to have peaked around 2007, but we will see).

iran_exports_to_2015_implied_by_iea_medium_term_2010.jpg

post-9596-0-18306600-1294062161_thumb.jpg

Maybe we could get Armourdinnerjacke to bomb the US and Isreal for us? Long live Islamofascism?

I am sure Islamofascism will be long lived, after all its model - the Christianofascism (now overshadowed by the Americanofascism) - has lived for centuries and is still going strong! I trust you understand that the problems in the middle east are solely the consequence of US and Israel (and the West in general) behaviour in the region?

I am sure Islamofascism will be long lived, after all its model - the Christianofascism (now overshadowed by the Americanofascism) - has lived for centuries and is still going strong! I trust you understand that the problems in the middle east are solely the consequence of US and Israel (and the West in general) behaviour in the region?

Islamosfacist are entirely innocent partries and all deserve peace prizes? Or is big oil to blame: Total, Shell, BP. Gazprom, Nippon Oil etc.?

These people are fascist oppressors of the common people with whom I sympathise. For years, the religious Arab elites have enslaved the poor and the ignorant by convincing them that the real enemy is the West. All the time they wine and dine the west as they gratefully receive billions of Euros, Pounds and even Dollars and Yen. What do they do with these billions? Do they give a penny to the Palestinians--do the Bedouin get a dime? No they build race tracks--air conditioned ones no less--in the middle of the desert and spend $80bn alone on bloodstock. The palaces that abound in the desert are not occupied with the dispossed poor or Palestinians but by the same Arabs who sell oil and enrich themselves and their familes with wealth beyond the average poor Egyptian in the streets imagination. They need a people's revolution and it is a shame the Greens in Iran were so quickly supressed by your Hero Armourdinnerjacket and his Mullah friends.

These people need a taste of what hit France in the late 18th Century. They do not deserve to exist.

Edited by Realistbear

Dollars anyone?

Euros might be a good bet if they have it contained.

Rubles might be okay if Putin can corner thje world's oil market.

Sterling will be fine all the time house prices do not collapse.

RMBI will do well if they can contain inflation and aoid a peasant's revolt if it all goes pearshaped.

Dollars might be a good idea in fact.

Islamosfacist are entirely innocent partries and all deserve peace prizes? Or is big oil to blame: Total, Shell, BP. Gazprom, Nippon Oil etc.?

These people are fascist oppressors of the common people with whom I sympathise. For years, the religious Arab elites have enslaved the poor and the ignorant by convincing them that the real enemy is the West. All the time they wine and dine the west as they gratefully receive billions of Euros, Pounds and even Dollars and Yen. What do they do with these billions? Do they give a penny to the Palestinians--do the Bedouin get a dime? No they build race tracks--air conditioned ones no less--in the middle of the desert and spend $80bn alone on bloodstock. The palaces that abound in the desert are not occupied with the dispossed poor or Palestinians but by the same Arabs who sell oil and enrich themselves and their familes with wealth beyond the average poor Egyptian in the streets imagination. They need a people's revolution and it is a shame the Greens in Iran were so quickly supressed by your Hero Armourdinnerjacket and his Mullah friends.

These people need a taste of what hit France in the late 18th Century. They do not deserve to exist.

is there any point at all trying to converse with people like you? I give up...

You might as well have cut and paste a paragraph from somewhere and replaced west by islam and islam by west, you should read what you write, is it a bit scary?

Didn't the US REALLY attack Iraq because Saddam Hussein had the audacity to attempt to price Iraqi oil in euros....

Oh, karma its a beautiful thing.

Actually no that's not the reason. I happen to know the real reason (and i'm not going into here as it's high grade intel from a very strong source) - the 'oil in dollars' theory is one of several popular ones that were sown so that those people with enquiring minds wouldn't dig any further. The Iraq war is like a tapestry of lies, each time you get to a layer which you think is the final one, there's another underneath it. The whole principle is designed to get rid of 5% of conspiracy theorists each time a new layer is reached, in the hope that the real reason is obfuscated underneath lots of competing theories.

All I'll say is it involves stolen Boeing Flight simulators from Kuwait back in '90, and where they ended up. Now I assume this thread will trigger a red flag at echelon, so i'll shut up as I quite like hill walking and don't want to ruin my next day out!

Actually no that's not the reason. I happen to know the real reason (and i'm not going into here as it's high grade intel from a very strong source) - the 'oil in dollars' theory is one of several popular ones that were sown so that those people with enquiring minds wouldn't dig any further. The Iraq war is like a tapestry of lies, each time you get to a layer which you think is the final one, there's another underneath it. The whole principle is designed to get rid of 5% of conspiracy theorists each time a new layer is reached, in the hope that the real reason is obfuscated underneath lots of competing theories.

All I'll say is it involves stolen Boeing Flight simulators from Kuwait back in '90, and where they ended up. Now I assume this thread will trigger a red flag at echelon, so i'll shut up as I quite like hill walking and don't want to ruin my next day out!

Too late! A disposal team will appear shortly and ask you head or heart?

Edited by ken_ichikawa

What happens when you don't have a handle on the facts, is that you misinterpret them. Iran was only an importer of (some) oil because it's own oil is a heavy grade, thus imported oils which it couldn't produce itself, and exported it's heavy stuff. There is a limit on how much they can sell, because not many refineries can handle their oil. On balance, as the graph below shows, they have been exporters for decades, with no real change in production (they seem to have peaked around 2007, but we will see).

Still if they have nuclear power they can export what they used to burn right be it coal/gas/oil

Wait wait! You mean thats how a rag tag bunch learnt so quickly to do something in WWII I mean when the B29 super fortress of equivilent landed in Russia they certainly learnt how to rebuild them quickly right? Same with the Mig 25 which landed in Japan and the Hainan Island incident.