House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gruffydd

Snowfalls Are Now Just A Thing Of The Past

Strangely enough it IS a thing of the past! It happened last week! :blink::lol:

Strangely enough it IS a thing of the past! It happened last week! :blink::lol:

And the Mann-made globull warming di7kheads predicted it all along. They predicted everything of course.

Heavy snow will return occasionally, says Dr Viner, but when it does we will be unprepared. "We're really going to get caught out. Snow will probably cause chaos in 20 years time," he said.

Well, they did get this part right. We certainly got caught out!

Shame about the rest.

And the Mann-made globull warming di7kheads predicted it all along. They predicted everything of course.

Pole to Pole

Arctic + Antartic

Antient And Accepted - Scottish Masonry puppetry :)

Ever wundered about "Scott of the Antarctic"?

Robert "Falcon" Scott

(Robert Bruce + Falco Eleonorae = Cyprus where Templar/Masons lost their way 1571(Cult madness)/most of their original cult documents

"It is true that the central archive of the Order is lost" - everything made up (cult rituals/symbolism) since then is pure fantasy by Masonic-cult loonies practising Jus Jus!

Sergeant-Brother Roger de Flor commanded the Falcon, assisting in the evacuation of Acre in 1291. Found guilty of profiteering and sentenced to hang, he left the Falcon at Marsailles.

Hidden (in plain sight) Symbolism of their Glowball Power!

Play the game you other dim-wits!

"The group most notorious for their involvement in magic during the Middle Ages were the secular priests." "The other group with a particular interest in magic was the literati, the educated officials who provided the backbone of Royal Government."

Cleese, Pa-LIN etc ex-Oxbridge Pithy Pythons

JOHN CLEESE - Manuel "I know Nothing"

~ Know Nothing Party USA

In 1849 the secret Order of the Star-Spangled Banner formed in New York City, and soon after lodges formed in nearly every other major American city.

Safe bet that he'll never see snow again unless he moves. :lol:

http://blogs.afp.com/?author/conians

Charles Onians

Charles Onians migrated to journalism from the world of human rights NGOs some time ago. He’s spent the last few years covering Middle East news for AFP and now works in the Cairo bureau.

These Mann made up globull warming bullshitters always end up smelling of roses in cushy jobs don't they :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Would be interesting to see if we get some mini glaciers forming in Northern Jockland. There were snow patches left in many places till July and perhaps longer last year.

Not sure of the exact definition but if a snow patch remained in a high corrie throughout the entire year I think that could be described as a glacier - of sorts !!

Would be interesting to see if we get some mini glaciers forming in Northern Jockland. There were snow patches left in many places till July and perhaps longer last year.

Not sure of the exact definition but if a snow patch remained in a high corrie throughout the entire year I think that could be described as a glacier - of sorts !!

I think it needs to be enough snow and ice to flow (slowly - not avalanche) in order qualify as a glacier rather than a snow drift. 50 to 100 ft thick I seem to recall.

I think it needs to be enough snow and ice to flow (slowly - not avalanche) in order qualify as a glacier rather than a snow drift. 50 to 100 ft thick I seem to recall.

Aye just had a read up. Not read about this stuff for years !!

Loved Glaciology at Uni. Fascinating.

Aye just had a read up. Not read about this stuff for years !!

Loved Glaciology at Uni. Fascinating.

I read somewhere about someone keeping records of snow patches of some Scottish mountains for years; it was probably somewhere on the Winterhighland forum if you fancy digging through there.

I read somewhere about someone keeping records of snow patches of some Scottish mountains for years; it was probably somewhere on the Winterhighland forum if you fancy digging through there.

Yep seen that and I think they even do Lake district ones too. They must be hard core. :D

You should provide those records to the climate scientists so they can fake up some warming.