House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davedavies

Women Have It So Easy Compared To Men

All they need to do is to turn up and look pretty. Easy as feck.

Men have to earn shed loads, go to the gym, have several interests, have other women interested in them, dress well, be humourous.

And even then if you don't pass the shit tests you're a goner.

We need a war to clip the number of men, the current situation is awry.

Men have to earn shed loads, go to the gym, have several interests, have other women interested in them, dress well, be humourous.

We need a war to clip the number of men, the current situation is awry.

A rough new years's eve? Seriously though, taking a wild guess that you're not an old-time, the balance seems to improve as you get older.

I would advise any girl....nothing wrong with men but never rely on them for your security, be your own person and make your own way in the world....have you own independence....two independent people are together because they want to be not because they need to be. ;)

Where do you know me from, though sadly the money and the gym I have never seen! ;)

A rough new years's eve? Seriously though, taking a wild guess that you're not an old-time, the balance seems to improve as you get older.

Every pub i've been in the ast two weeks has been a sausage fest. the single girls are clearly all finding it easy to find a single fellow.

even the fat ugly ones find it easy.

it'd be so good to be a girl, get a shag whenver you want.

Every pub i've been in the ast two weeks has been a sausage fest. the single girls are clearly all finding it easy to find a single fellow.

even the fat ugly ones find it easy.

it'd be so good to be a girl, get a shag whenver you want.

....men should get it out of their system and sow their oats while they can....what you do with those that you disrespect is far different to what you do with the ones you finally meet and truly respect...... ;)

....men should get it out of their system and sow their oats while they can....what you do with those that you disrespect is far different to what you do with the ones you finally meet and truly respect...... ;)

explain to me why it is that the number of decent men outnumber the number of decent women several times over.

explain to me why it is that the number of decent men outnumber the number of decent women several times over.

...women like a *******...they soon find out that they will pay for it....... ;)

Whatever you do, don't go on plentyoffish.com - the little remaining hope you have of finding a sane woman will dissapear!

Men dont have to. If theyve got a sense of humour and confidence they can screw the gym and eating healthly.

If you dont have a sense of humour and confidence, then yes, hours of misery in the gym and eating rabbit food are probably your only chance.

I don't get this whole having interests thing

I know men who "have interests", which seems to amount to having to be into things that you can subsequently bore everyone down the pub with, actually enjoying them appears to be optional, you just need to be sure to tell everyone when you are doing these activities and recount them in great detail.

If you are going to pick "interests", then make sure they fit into the "cool" category for when you get the chance to bore everyone about what you're into, so think surfing, gym, wakeboarding, snowboarding, shit like that which have the bonus of being expensive to do, so you're able to combine boring everyone about how cool you are with vague allusions to how much money you have. Other acceptable interests are those that you think will impress women by making you look gay, so think along the lines of salsa dancing, which was very popular recently amongst men who, ironically, thought they were being original.

I'm into golf and sitting and watching the darts at christmas. Think I'm boring? fine by me :D

I know men who "have interests", which seems to amount to having to be into things that you can subsequently bore everyone down the pub with, actually enjoying them appears to be optional, you just need to be sure to tell everyone when you are doing these activities and recount them in great detail.

If you are going to pick "interests", then make sure they fit into the "cool" category for when you get the chance to bore everyone about what you're into, so think surfing, gym, wakeboarding, snowboarding, shit like that which have the bonus of being expensive to do, so you're able to combine boring everyone about how cool you are with vague allusions to how much money you have. Other acceptable interests are those that you think will impress women by making you look gay, so think along the lines of salsa dancing, which was very popular recently amongst men who, ironically, thought they were being original.

I'm into golf and sitting and watching the darts at christmas. Think I'm boring? fine by me :D

I find my tench fishing anecdotes and beer mat collection really gets 'em going...

The power relationship between men and women flips in the 30s and men get to be the choosey ones. Have patience.

Um . . . maybe even later, but point well made.

The problem is, that men mature only in later life. Terrible generalisation, but in my experience correct.

Men are victims of biological programming - spreading the seed as widely as possible - not our fault, God's plan - which tends to lead to totally unsatisfactory relationships. Every woman under 30 knows a man is likely to be unfaithful, so she's up for 'advance retribution', humiliation, punitive divorce, whatever. Or in the case of Julian Assange, 'legal revenge' - as recently authored by the totally embittered Anna Ardin.

It's hard to have sex with a woman under 30 these days without triggering 'female anger' - a widely acknowledged psychotic complaint. (I recommend that book, 'I hate you, don't leave me.)

Once you become a boring old slob, however, and merely a charming non-threat, then you will have women beating down your door.

These days, it's definitely best to avoid women until you are 40 plus.

I find my tench fishing anecdotes and beer mat collection really gets 'em going...

Yes, I always launch into a witty anecdote about adjusting the contact breaker points on my Austin Cambridge, has them flocking that one does! ;)

I think the interests thing is only relevant when it comes to us looking for them. A woman has little or no interest in what your intersts are unless it involves your work or cooking (things like that). Probably if you're intersted in reading it would be a bonus. In fact i'd go as far as to say that most women probably prefer their men to have as few interests as possible and preferably ones that dont involve you leaving the house. If my theory is correct then it would make you a pretty good catch. Just as long as you dont talk about your golf you should do ok.

Just get into horse riding, absolutely the best thing i ever did with regards to meeting & dating ladies!!

Except if you find one you like you might end up having to pay for all her horsy things which will escalate to fields, stables, horse boxes and motorhomes. Apart from that, you're probably onto something.

A lot of them will have those sorts of things already. Horsey women tend to fall into one of two catagories:

1. Wealthy ones with all the horse boxes, range rovers etc - nearly always total stuck up bitches, (probably into BTL/highly leveraged :lol: ) , would never look at a relationship with a 'normal' bloke.

2. The less well off who spend all their money on a slightly ropey looking horse & it's welfare, but love them to bits - generally rather lovely women on the whole. They might love the horse a bit more than you but if you help out & ride with them then that helps quite a lot! :lol:

It's weird but you rarely get any in between the two stereotypes!

Women do have it easy. They are so lazy they even sit down to have a pee.

To attract women, get a puppy. They can't resist puppies, or a man with one.

Puppies grow up though, so remember to drown it in a sack and get a new one every 6 months.

Easiest way to get birds is to have a bird. Simple as that.

Birds seem to have an ability to amost smell a bloke that has a bird. And when they do they want a piece too.

Easiest way to get birds is to have a bird. Simple as that.

Birds seem to have an ability to amost smell a bloke that has a bird. And when they do they want a piece too.

Yes, pathetic isn't it?

I don't think men ever "get it out of their system"! Maybe when we're 80 and/or have a range of physical ailments.

So women do all the fun stuff in bed with blokes they don't like but it's all routine with men they do? Great.