House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gruffydd

Cheapest Way To Buy A New Car?

Looking for a new car and was wondering where best to get a discount? - going for a Renault, Skoda or Seat probably. Local dealers probably not the best option but don't know much about this myself.

Get someone else to buy it first is the simple answer

Not the answer you wanted, but seriously I would get one 3 years old the day the manufacturers warranty expires. Plenty of bargains to be had then that have just been 'run in'.

Looking for a new car and was wondering where best to get a discount? - going for a Renault, Skoda or Seat probably. Local dealers probably not the best option but don't know much about this myself.

Don't buy new is the first step. Most expensive drive you'll ever make is the one from the showroom. Other than that, pay cash and buy something of which there are millions to choose from so the dealer can't rely on having your dream car that no one else can get.

i used drivethedeal to get a new citroen berlingo top spec at more than 3K below list price. it was the cheapest price i could find and the whole process is very simple and easy. the dealer supplying turned out to be local to me and it was great all round. try broadspeed.com as well to get quotes.

this is the cheapest way to buy a new car in the uk from a dealer.