House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

Cameron: We Must Focus On Jobs In 2011

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-12-31/cameron-says-job-creation-must-be-focus-for-u-k-s-economy-in-the-new-year.html

Cameron Says Creation of Jobs Must Be Focus for U.K.'s Economy in New Year

Prime Minister David Cameron said he wants to bring about “a new economic dynamism” in Britain next year to help create private-sector jobs to replace those lost as the government slashes public spending.
“Uppermost in my mind as we enter the New Year is jobs,” Cameron said in a taped message released today, according to a text provided by his office in London. “Small and growing businesses will be our most important job creators, and
I want us to look at all the reasons why people find it hard to start a business and all the barriers that stop a small business growing
and really get tough with ourselves in addressing them.”

I will try to help you Dave and set out some simple reasons why things are so hard in this f**&%£g country.

1. House prices are so high they cripple people with debt

2. Taxes are too high and they also cripple people

3. Credit is too tight because the banks are insolvent because we are the most indebted nation per capita on the planet

4. We can't compete with subsidised Chinese goods so why try to compete

You focus Dave while Merv stays vigilant and it will all come right in the end.

There is one way to fix this country and that is to revolutionise our thinking starting with abandoning HPI as the god that must be worshipped no matter what.

Edited by Realistbear

There is one way to fix this country and that is to revolutionise our thinking starting with abandoning HPI as the god that must be worshipped no matter what.

Well said that man...

Quote from farticle:

“We have a
credible
cunning plan for restoring confidence in our economy, but we have to see it through,” Cameron said.

"Seeing it through," hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, will that work? Let me think for a minute....hmmmmmmmmmmm

A bad plan is better than no plan at all. Hang on a minute........................... :unsure:

Edited by Realistbear

sounds like hard working families are back.

+1

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, just a bit more photogenic.

If they were serious about radical reform, they would have started by now. The "credible plan" is nothing more than fiddling round the edges while hoping the ship of state will right herself when tax revenues miraculously start climbing back up to their 2007 levels.

Cameron is a (skilled and long standing professional) liar. Why do you listen to him? You know what will happen. He is doing what the banks want, just like the last lot.

Cameron is a (skilled and long standing professional) liar. Why do you listen to him? You know what will happen. He is doing what the banks want, just like the last lot.

i fail to detect anyone here listneing to him at all, not without a snigger and a smirk and a cuss.

Most people don't really want to compete either. Staying at home watch house prices goes up, MEW or wait for the gold plated pension payment to come in, and go out and buy

chinese goods is more fun.

In the 1980s GREED both Corporate and Personal was encouraged and this has moved with all Governments since. When they couldn`t afford it their attitude was but I and We are worth it, so they were given easy money as much as they wanted to continue until suddenly they could not repay their debts. Suddenly a deafening explosion happened and they were all shell shocked. ;)

I want us to look at all the reasons why people find it hard to start a business and all the barriers that stop a small business growing and really get tough with ourselves in addressing them.” [/indent]

I will try to help you Dave and set out some simple reasons why things are so hard in this f**&%£g country.

1. House prices are so high they cripple people with debt

2. Taxes are too high and they also cripple people

3. Credit is too tight because the banks are insolvent because we are the most indebted nation per capita on the planet

It Cameron really doesn't know why it's so hard to run a business in Britain he needs to step down.

The trouble with politicians is that they never hold down proper jobs or run companies. Instead they steal via expenses and set out to ruin us with the petty-minded Inland Revenue's ever changing rules.

Britain is full of stupid rules for small companies. When I was a consultant during the late 90s they started fining you if you expensed mileage from your home/office to a contract site. In my book you are either a company or not; the Inland Revenue deemed this as a 'grey area' and fined me. They then introduced IR35 and other ridiculous measures. It's easier just to work full-time for a big company. No accountants, pension scheme, stable work, free training, free BUPA, paid holidays etc.

Britain wants Phillip Green to succeed by allowing him to evade tax.

As soon as your thrive on anything in Britain it will be outsourced or undercut by immigrant labour.

Instead of giving immigrants money and free passage back to their origins they should offer Britons the chance to emigrate on a lottery basis.

It Cameron really doesn't know why it's so hard to run a business in Britain he needs to step down.

The trouble with politicians is that they never hold down proper jobs or run companies. Instead they steal via expenses and set out to ruin us with the petty-minded Inland Revenue's ever changing rules.

Britain is full of stupid rules for small companies. When I was a consultant during the late 90s they started fining you if you expensed mileage from your home/office to a contract site. In my book you are either a company or not; the Inland Revenue deemed this as a 'grey area' and fined me. They then introduced IR35 and other ridiculous measures. It's easier just to work full-time for a big company. No accountants, pension scheme, stable work, free training, free BUPA, paid holidays etc.

Britain wants Phillip Green to succeed by allowing him to evade tax.

As soon as your thrive on anything in Britain it will be outsourced or undercut by immigrant labour.

Instead of giving immigrants money and free passage back to their origins they should offer Britons the chance to emigrate on a lottery basis.

Meanwhile Civil Servants are preparing to strike over an anticipated 60,000 job losses.

While I heard on the news a further 240,000 private sector jobs are expected to be lost.

Guess who is going to be screwed over the most...