House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest spp

The World Financial System Is A House Of Cards

Guest spp
We now live in a world where governments print worthless pieces of paper to buy other worthless pieces of paper that combined with worthless derivatives, finance assets whose values are totally dependent on all these worthless debt instruments. Thus most of these assets are also worth-less.

So the world financial system is a house of cards where each instrument’s false value is artificially supported by another instrument’s false value. The fuse of the world financial market time bomb has been lit. There is no longer a question of IF it will happen but only WHEN and HOW.

Matterhorn Closes The Year In Style: "Hyperinflation Will Drive Gold To Unthinkable Heights"

US & UK ON THEIR WAY TO BANKRUPTCY ?

Have a look at the state of he US retirement system - both in terms of liablities from the state system and the what the destruction of the savings culture ( and wall street crooks) has done to the rest. There are hardly words to describe the dislocaion between reality and what is required.....

Slides 5a-c and 6 and the middle of the video...

From elsewhere as the boomers retire from here on in for years there will be 10,000 retirees a DAY in the US!

http://overthepeak.com/wordpress/archives/1832

Edited by OnlyMe

US Private Sector financial balances are the highest they've been for over 50 years.

A little trade rebalancing (whether China likes it or not) and a little taxy taxy (whether the criminal scamsters like it or not) and it'll turn around.

Things do.

http://blogs.ft.com/gavyndavies/2010/12/22/the-most-important-graph-of-the-year/

I'm expecting a stampede towards PM's pretty soon - panic buying style - any price is fine provided you take this paper off my hands and give me something real for it...

The smart money is already there and lots of other people are starting to wise up too. Like with everything, the taxi driver and dinner lady will be buying at some point but by that stage it will be too late as fiat will have gone up in smoke.

The Dollar is done, the Euro is a joke and Sterling has no credibility left. Currencies like AUD and CAD are holding up very well, but both these countries are sitting on silly house prices with over-leveraged individuals - it is only a matter of time before they blow with the rest of us. The problem is greed and almost every country out there has been playing the house is an ATM game.

Guest spp

Have a look at the state of he US retirement system - both in terms of liablities from the state system and the what the destruction of the savings culture ( and wall street crooks) has done to the rest. There are hardly words to describe the dislocaion between reality and what is required.....

Slides 5a-c and 6 and the middle of the video...

From elsewhere as the boomers retire from here on in for years there will be 10,000 retirees a DAY in the US!

http://overthepeak.com/wordpress/archives/1832

Pretty much like the public sector 'jobs cull' (early retirement). :blink:

The figures just get fudged to another balance sheet...just cross your fingers and hope nobody points out the ponzi.

I think the price of hyperinflation is far far higher than default and hence government will choose default over hyperinflation.

I agree.

But then you and I don't spam people trying to flog our dodgy gold related "products" do we? :D:D:D

Guest spp

I think the price of hyperinflation is far far higher than default and hence government will choose default over hyperinflation.

Hyperinflation is the path of default...currency destruction.

Don't worry, you'll get a new one :rolleyes:

Guest spp

I agree.

But then you and I don't spam people trying to flog our dodgy gold related "products" do we? :D:D:D

Nooo.. you just fry with everyone else!

You probably said the same thing at $500, $700, $1000...Good luck!

Why does the world still believe that the financial system is sound?

Because we are constantly fed lies by TPTB through the MSM. This is why RB's piece yesterday was so good, it was the first MSM piece that really acknowledged the fact that we have made no progress whatsoever.

I bet a few debtor VIs wished they could have censored it. :)

This is turning out to be a lovely last week of the year. I think 2011 will follow the end of 2010 template. Nice.

You are assuming that those in charge won't loose control. Arrogance will prove their downfall.