House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badger

Cross Cross Dressers

That's Hove! I think Brighton might be a bit more eccentric! :lol:

Ms Sheppard, 48, herself a post-op transsexual, has run the shop which attracts customers from as far away as Wales, for eight years.

Have these morons not figured out theres no law against men buying womens clothes or vice versa in regular stores?

Ms Sheppard, 48, herself a post-op transsexual, has run the shop which attracts customers from as far away as Wales, for eight years.

Have these morons not figured out theres no law against men buying womens clothes or vice versa in regular stores?

Yes, but if cross-dressing was my vice, I could hardly imagine myself asking the sales assistant at Primark what shade of tights would suit my legs best.

It's a shame that small niche shops aren't viable any more...

what would be the difference between the clothes this shop stocked and the clothes stocked in a regular womens clothes shop.

What are you saying? That women are built like blokes now?

OK fair point, you've been up north ;)

Yes, but if cross-dressing was my vice, I could hardly imagine myself asking the sales assistant at Primark what shade of tights would suit my legs best.

It's a shame that small niche shops aren't viable any more...

Also I think that the clothes might be specially made to fit the male physique, not that I would know anything about such things of course. :)

Most cross dressers I know go to Primark. No one gives a toss anymore.

I suspect thats why the cross dressers' shop closed. no one gave a toss anymore.

!

You move in very diverse social circles, sir!

Some of us have done!

Where I used to live I knew three transexuals. One was a convincing woman, another dresses like a red pillar box with red hair and stands out a mile as something just not quite human, and another you'd not even have looked at twice.

Ardwick was tranny-capital of the UK I think.

The council used to advertise in the pink paper for tenants because the flats are so close to the gay village. The smack heads who'd lived there years were quite amused by the change in the area. :)