House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ned Coates

Nine 2011 Predictions

Very interesting predictions for housing, economies and currencies for next year.

The one about the coming war is a bit unsettling and the info about the banksters perfecting their techniques on countries like Argentina not suprising.

http://www.rense.com/general92/stdr.htm

Anyone can make predictions. What's his track record like?

catch·all (kchôl, kch-)

n.

1. A receptacle or storage area for odds and ends.

2. Something that encompasses a wide variety of items or situations: a word that serves as a catchall for a bewildering array of computer accessories.

9. A major war will break out somewhere in the world in 2011 (if not in 2011 then definitely in 2012) involving the U.S. and/or one of its proxy allies, i.e., Israel, South Korea, etc. The very recent massive war exercises conducted by South Korea and the U.S. were meant to provoke a military response from North Korea. Fortunately, the North Koreans didn't take the bait. This will be the final American Bubble to inflate as the U.S. will try to use "shock and awe" on either North Korea or Iran or even maybe a country in Africa in a futile attempt to bypass and cover up the greatest economic and financial collapse in world's history.

catch·all (kchôl, kch-)

n.

1. A receptacle or storage area for odds and ends.

2. Something that encompasses a wide variety of items or situations: a word that serves as a catchall for a bewildering array of computer accessories.

9. A major war will break out somewhere in the world in 2011 (if not in 2011 then definitely in 2012) involving the U.S. and/or one of its proxy allies, i.e., Israel, South Korea, etc. The very recent massive war exercises conducted by South Korea and the U.S. were meant to provoke a military response from North Korea. Fortunately, the North Koreans didn't take the bait. This will be the final American Bubble to inflate as the U.S. will try to use "shock and awe" on either North Korea or Iran or even maybe a country in Africa in a futile attempt to bypass and cover up the greatest economic and financial collapse in world's history.

Any thoughts on the other eight items?

Very interesting predictions for housing, economies and currencies for next year.

The one about the coming war is a bit unsettling and the info about the banksters perfecting their techniques on countries like Argentina not suprising.

http://www.rense.com/general92/stdr.htm

Armageddon outta here!

If this guy is right, we are facing global meltdown and a massive flight to traditional safety. The US will catch flu and the rest of the world will get swine flu++.

If he is right: $, US Treasuries, farmland, Wal*Mart and maybe Tesco in that order! IF he is right.

IMO, he may be a metal bug:

8. Silver and gold will continue to climb in 2011. Silver will increase much more than gold in 2011, as the "Crash JP Morgan, Buy Silver" viral campaign started by Max Kaiser in early November will take off exponentially in 2011. Silver will breach $50 per ounce in 2011.

As for war, N Korea have been initiating war by torpedoing a S Korean ship and launching a first strike against civilians on a S Korean Island. Iran are taking first strike preparation by building, against UN directives, nuke related material. If there is a war it will, as usual in the big wars, be started by a fascist regime such as NK, Iran etc. The UK or the US will react by delivering explosives in response. France will do nothing and Germany will begin polishing their boots.

Edited by Realistbear

Armageddon outta here!

If this guy is right, we are facing global meltdown and a massive flight to traditional safety. The US will catch flu and the rest of the world will get swine flu++.

If he is right: $, US Treasuries, farmland, Wal*Mart and maybe Tesco in that order! IF he is right.

IMO, he may be a metal bug:

8. Silver and gold will continue to climb in 2011. Silver will increase much more than gold in 2011, as the "Crash JP Morgan, Buy Silver" viral campaign started by Max Kaiser in early November will take off exponentially in 2011. Silver will breach $50 per ounce in 2011.

As for war, N Korea have been initiating war by torpedoing a S Korean ship and launching a first strike against civilians on a S Korean Island. Iran are taking first strike preparation by building, against UN directives, nuke related material. If there is a war it will, as usual in the big wars, be started by a fascist regime such as NK, Iran etc. The UK or the US will react by delivering explosives in response. France will do nothing and Germany will begin polishing their boots.

I understand the book Mr Chu wrote and the website is about fighting the banksters and 'Stoptheforclosures'. So he will offend some here who desire an immediate house price crash. Who could possibly know whether he is a metal bug?

Do you have an accurate link for the Iranian nuclear issue? As far as I know they are within their rights to develop nuclear power and that is not against UN directives. They do seem to be suffering a long campaign against them by the Americans and wikileaks have started to expose that I believe. Now we are at/near peak oil it would seem the logical thing to develop some other power source.

With the torpedo and first strike do you have any way of knowing what the MSM reports is accurate, bearing the various false flag attacks over the last century?

I understand the book Mr Chu wrote and the website is about fighting the banksters and 'Stoptheforclosures'. So he will offend some here who desire an immediate house price crash. Who could possibly know whether he is a metal bug?

Do you have an accurate link for the Iranian nuclear issue? As far as I know they are within their rights to develop nuclear power and that is not against UN directives. They do seem to be suffering a long campaign against them by the Americans and wikileaks have started to expose that I believe. Now we are at/near peak oil it would seem the logical thing to develop some other power source.

With the torpedo and first strike do you have any way of knowing what the MSM reports is accurate, bearing the various false flag attacks over the last century?

Did Hitler really invade Poland or was it a legitimate claim for the damage done to Germany at the Treaty of Versailles?

In the end you believe what you want to believe and for now the US are being blamed for enriching the Arab nations with billions of $ in exchange for oil. The big oil giants like BP, Shell, Total etc have much to answer for in enriching these nations who do not share the wealth with their poor.

We shall never know what really causes most wars as there are too many variables. In the end you choose who you prefer to support and I am not keen on Fascists, whether Islamofascists, Dear Leader worshipping Fascists in NK or the kind of people that drove Germany to do what it did in the 1930's.

David Chu is a professional engineer

For ******s sake....

So quite clever then.

But not as clever as all the professional economists, bankers and finance chaps that created this huge mess :lol:

Sad to find out he is an unqualified lonely nobody fighting the banksters.

Hey, if the BOE can't model the economy with its legions of PhDs, then why can't he have a go?!

The website is mildly disturbing though. Of course we get the requisite Zionist conspiracy theories...but Mr Rense himself...take a look at the picture...he reminds me of a moustachioed Jilly Cooper....

Pro hemp of course...I just wish these guys would smoke more to understand paranoia in its entirety...if only they could see that no one can control the world or the economy, they might have more of a sense of humour...is there anything worse than an angry hippy?!

I have no idea about the rense site itself as I got the quoted info from information clearing house. I'll try get time to check it out and brush up on my paranoia. :)

I thought I was contributing here but same as the last time I submitted an article from ICH I get the feeling I'm wasting my time. No real critic of the articles.

I'd like to have seen a point by point critique that would help me understand the economy at large. The response far is disappointing. Just a stab at the war point apart from realist bear looking at the metal angle. :(

I have no idea about the rense site itself as I got the quoted info from information clearing house. I'll try get time to check it out and brush up on my paranoia. :)

I thought I was contributing here but same as the last time I submitted an article from ICH I get the feeling I'm wasting my time. No real critic of the articles.

I'd like to have seen a point by point critique that would help me understand the economy at large. The response far is disappointing. Just a stab at the war point apart from realist bear looking at the metal angle. :(

Here's another guy making predictions and at least he mentions what he got right in 2010:

http://www.psychics.co.uk/prediction/predictionsfor2011.html

You are disappointed by the response you've had. Sorry, but the Web is full of people making predictions for next year. You'd get a better response if this guy had a track record - if he has, then link us to it.

We shall never know what really causes most wars as there are too many variables. In the end you choose who you prefer to support and I am not keen on Fascists, whether Islamofascists, Dear Leader worshipping Fascists in NK or the kind of people that drove Germany to do what it did in the 1930's.

The problem is ALL sides are dear leader fascists! The 'western' world has been driving at high speed towards a nasty totalitarian state on the guise of protecting us. They are going after brown people right now like always. (My dad ALWAYS gets selected at the Manchester airport scanners ALWAYS). Thus saying I don't want to fight for the dear leader means you'll face the firing squad for cowardice.

Here's another prediction for the next year or two:

There will be another dot-com bubble. The likes of Google, Facebook, Twitter etc. can't go on growing for ever.

As for possible wars, the most likely I see in the next few years are:

1) North Korea might launch it's threatened 'sacred war' attack on South Korea.

3) Iran and Saudi Arabia drawn into war by shia / sunni sectarian battle in their common neighbour, Iraq.

4) Instability in countries bordering China or Russia could lead to invasion by one or other.

If Israel-Palestine was going to lead to a major regional war, it would have done so by now.

Edited by Hyperduck Quack Quack

Here's another guy making predictions and at least he mentions what he got right in 2010:

http://www.psychics.co.uk/prediction/predictionsfor2011.html

You are disappointed by the response you've had. Sorry, but the Web is full of people making predictions for next year. You'd get a better response if this guy had a track record - if he has, then link us to it.

As I said above I do not know if he has a track record. I have only seen some isolated predictions on the HPC Home page and that single multiple one on ICH which is why I posted it. No point me posting something already here right.I only come here, ICH and the BBC if keen.

I put his list of nine predictions up for discussion but didn't really get it. Something about the vagueness of future wars(Cache); Iran doing things wrong they aren't, (As far as I am aware).No worries but the site feels different to the way it did back five or more years ago. Mr Chu backs up his predictions with reasons. I would like to see someone clever shoot 'em up so I can understand the mad cap world I'm in.

Can you point me in the direction of anyone with a track record for predictions for 2011 on some of the points Mr Chu raises? I would prefer to hear from independant sources, (which are hard to find outside of MSM), and who hopefully don't have a VI B)

I'm not into prophecies and precognition and all that mumbo-jumbo, but 'futurology', where one makes informed guesses and extrapolations about the future from current and past trends, is interesting.

A typical example is that fuel prices for cars are going to continue to go up. There might be rises and falls along the way and adjustments to taxes, but as oil gets more and more scarce and demand around the world goes up year by year, so will the price.

Edited by Hyperduck Quack Quack

http://www.psychics....onsfor2011.html

He was making sense until ... "Liverpool win the 2011 FA Cup."

Come on.

I will look forward to that episode of "The One Show" :lol:

He sounds like an ideal guest for Alex Jones to me.

Edited by Clocker

The problem is ALL sides are dear leader fascists! The 'western' world has been driving at high speed towards a nasty totalitarian state on the guise of protecting us. They are going after brown people right now like always. (My dad ALWAYS gets selected at the Manchester airport scanners ALWAYS). Thus saying I don't want to fight for the dear leader means you'll face the firing squad for cowardice.

Okay!

Now quote me some Russel Peters. :)

PS Rascist people won't get this :lol:

Edited by Ned Coates

But basically it appears there is no one here on HPC in 2010 to answer the predictions of one small engineer, in anything other than the spin employed by the current bankers/media,sorry current owners. How sad is that?

Or am I missing something? Some story in the mailexpresun of a normal story? Hang on. Nurse is coming with the tray.