House Price Crash Forum

Is The Tide Turning - Council Staff That Paid Themselves Massive Redundancies

ralphmalph

HOLA441

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342333/The-700-000golden-goodbye-Shame-fat-cat-bosses-given-huge-pay-rises-pension-boosts-just-council-axed.html

I know it is the mail, but this concept of getting a big pay rise approved by the bosses themselves when they know they are going to be made redundant, so they get a bigger redundancy and pension needs to be challenged in a court of law.

I just hope that seeing as they seem to have 200K payoffs they do not qualify for legal aid, eventhough I fear they will.

HOLA442

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1342333/The-700-000golden-goodbye-Shame-fat-cat-bosses-given-huge-pay-rises-pension-boosts-just-council-axed.html

I know it is the mail, but this concept of getting a big pay rise approved by the bosses themselves when they know they are going to be made redundant, so they get a bigger redundancy and pension needs to be challenged in a court of law.

I just hope that seeing as they seem to have 200K payoffs they do not qualify for legal aid, eventhough I fear they will.

Funny how the government seem far less willing to put bankers in the dock isn't it

HOLA443
HOLA444

Funny how the government seem far less willing to put bankers in the dock isn't it

Ah My old mate Tallboy.

How about "Funny how the last labour government failed to put the bankers in court, but instead insisted they took massive multimillion pound pensions for failure, just like the public sector."

HOLA445