House Price Crash Forum

Swine Flu Pandemic Outbreak Sweeping Through Britain Even Though 70 Percent Were Vaccinated Last Year

Scott Sando

HOLA441

Swine flu pandemic outbreak sweeping through Britain even though 70 percent were vaccinated last year

Mike Adams

Natural News

Monday, December 27, 2010

(NaturalNews) A swine flu pandemic is sweeping through Britain despite the fact that 70 percent of Britain’s over-65 population was vaccinated against swine flu last year. This year, that number is nearly the same — 68.5% — but flu vaccine proponents insist that until everyone is vaccinated, the flu will continue to infect people.

What these vaccine advocates absolutely will not admit, however, is how many of those who are sick with the flu this year also got vaccinated last year. This little detail is left out of every mainstream media report on vaccines and the flu. They simply refuse to mention this all-important number, leaving readers to leap to the incorrect conclusion that only those who were not vaccinated get sick with the flu.

Most infected patients were previously vaccinated

That assumption is false. In fact, of the 450 critical care beds in England that are now occupied by flu patients, I have no doubt that most of those infected patients are people who received flu vaccines in the past.

Such statistics are never made available to the public or the press, of course. To release such statistics would expose the Great Lie of the vaccine industry: That flu vaccines simply don’t work on 99 percent of people!

In fact, the people who are most susceptible to catching the flu are precisely the very same people who get vaccinated. Why is that? Because vaccines weaken the immune system in the long run, leaving you more vulnerable to future infections. They deny your immune system the opportunity to practice its own adaptive response to invading microorganisms or viruses, thereby causing your immune system to atrophy in the same way that a wheelchair-bound person will experience leg muscle atrophy.

The immune system is a lot like a muscle: Use it or lose it!

But flu vaccines provide weakened viruses to the immune system (along with other preservative chemicals that can be extremely dangerous to neurological health). It’s sort of like working out your muscles at the gym but having your trainer do all the heavy lifting for you. Obviously you’re not going to have very strong muscles in the end because your body won’t need to invoke a very strong adaptive response.

The same is true with vaccines and the flu: If your body is exposed to weakened flu viruses year after year, it gets lazy and weak, and when it one day comes into contact with a full-strength virus circulating in the wild, it’s not in good enough shape to handle the challenge.

Vitamin D deficiency is widespread in Britain

At the same time this is going on, a person who is vitamin D deficient will also have an alarmingly weak immune system response because vitamin D activates the immune system to do its job. In people with extremely low vitamin D levels, even vaccines containing weakened viruses won’t solicit an antibody response. But instead of testing patients for vitamin D deficiency and prescribing that with the vaccine, conventional medical doctors and contagious disease authorities robotically urge everyone to just “get multiple vaccine shots” as if following one failed vaccine with yet another failed vaccine will somehow make them both work.

That’s idiotic, of course. And the other idiotic thing about all this is that if people had sufficient levels of vitamin D circulating in their blood, they wouldn’t need seasonal flu vaccines in the first place! That’s because a strong, healthy immune system with lots of circulating vitamin D is universally effective at halting ALL seasonal flu strains, with near 100% success in those with vitamin D levels between 50 – 70 (ng/dL).

The three main reasons behind Britain’s flu pandemic

So the real reason Britain is suffering a swine flu pandemic right now is actually three-fold:

#1) It’s winter in the Northern Hemisphere, and Britain is so far north (of the equator) that the people living there aren’t currently generating any vitamin D whatsoever. This makes virtually the entire British population ridiculously vitamin D deficient throughout the winter.

#2) The majority of the British population has been subjected to flu vaccines in previous years, weakening their immune systems and making them more vulnerable to this year’s flu strains.

#3) The flu strain itself is so successful in the wild precisely because so many Britons walk around in chronic states of immune suppression (from vitamin D deficiency, chronic stress, poor dietary habits and so on). This creates a “viral breeding ground” which encourages more rapid virus mutations that make vaccines obsolete anyway.

The question you are not allowed to ask vaccine quacks

The vaccine-pushing quack medical community believes that if they could magically convince 100 percent of the people to get vaccinated, they would have this problem licked. In their own minds, they have unscientifically convinced themselves that a vaccine equals automatic and full protection against a flu virus.

And yet even they won’t dare ask this simple question: Of all the people sick from the flu who are right now lying in Britain’s hospital beds, what percentage were vaccinated against the flu last year or this year?

The answer to that question will expose the outright fraud of the vaccine industry because the answer is a very large number. No one in the medical industry dares ask that question, of course, because they realize that delving into the actual re-infection rate of flu vaccine recipients would expose their quackery and fraud, causing yet more people to lose faith in vaccines which are, after all, sold based entirely on misplaced faith and clever propaganda.

The flu vaccine propaganda, of course, demands that people never be allowed to collide with the scientific facts about how many people who are vaccinated against the flu still catch the flu anyway. (The flu re-infection rate.) That’s why you will NEVER see an honest answer to this question released by hospitals, vaccine companies or vaccine-pushing doctors.

Keep taking your flu jabs, everybody. But don’t ask whether they actually work, because that question isn’t allowed to be asked in the cult of medicine that dominates the sick-care landscape around the world today.

We wouldn’t want actual science to interfere with a really profitable con job now, would we?

HOLA442
HOLA443

Weren't the last swine flu peaks in July? During the summer when people should be getting enough vit d?

I had this year's flu jab as I'm an asthmatic.

Just before Christmas my partner definitely had some type of flu as she was really quite ill. Then I got exactly the same symptoms but in a much milder form. I'm convinced that I also had flu but suspect the jab lessened the severity. Not entirely what I'd expect from a vaccine though.

HOLA444

Weren't the last swine flu peaks in July? During the summer when people should be getting enough vit d?

Sunscreen stops the body from producing Vit D. We've had the risk of skin cancer rammed down out throats so much that we've lost sight of the benefits of allowing some sun to hit our skin. It's become the norm for a lot of 'skincare' products to contain SPFs too.

Also, I was out and about posting stuff through letterboxes during the summer. I was amazed how many people were indoors with their TVs on.

HOLA445

Sunscreen stops the body from producing Vit D. We've had the risk of skin cancer rammed down out throats so much that we've lost sight of the benefits of allowing some sun to hit our skin. It's become the norm for a lot of 'skincare' products to contain SPFs too.

Also, I was out and about posting stuff through letterboxes during the summer. I was amazed how many people were indoors with their TVs on.

Here in the north-east we haven't had what you might call a decent summer's day (ie. several hours unbroken sunshine) for about 5 years now. I'm convinced that the days were shorter this summer too. I'm surprised people aren't developing rickets.

Still, global warming, and all that....

eight

HOLA446

#1) It’s winter in the Northern Hemisphere, and Britain is so far north (of the equator) that the people living there aren’t currently generating any vitamin D whatsoever. This makes virtually the entire British population ridiculously vitamin D deficient throughout the winter.

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/Vitamin-D-Deficiency.htm

UVB sunlight rays convert cholesterol in the skin into vitamin D. Darker skins need more sun to get the same amount of vitamin D as a fair-skinned person. The sunlight needed has to fall directly on to bare skin (through a window is not enough). 2-3 exposures of sunlight per week in the summer months (April to September) are enough to achieve healthy vitamin D levels that last through the year. Each episode should be 20-30 minutes to bare arms and face. This is not the same as suntanning; the skin simply needs to be exposed to sunlight. The sun's rays can be damaging and sunburn should be avoided at all costs (mainly because it can increase your risk of skin cancer).

They do seem to lack a basic understanding of Vit D in the body.

HOLA447

Mike Adams from Nature News is a complete crank, who seems to make a living by selling vitamin D supplements (you'd never know it reading that garbage above, would you?). He seems to claim vit d cures everything, but demonstrably knows nearly nothing about how the body works. He gets most of his facts wrong, as well. No surprises there.

The immune system is "like a muscle"??? Good grief, only in Mike Adam's strange bizarro world. The only propaganda and "con jobs" are coming straight from Mike Adam's website.

HOLA448

Planes cause Global Dimming. Plus you dont need to be out in blazing sunshine to get VitD production in teh skin. UV rays pentrate clouds and if anything you can remain shirtless throughout the day without having to sweat your XYZ off and get a better level of VUB exposure. Flash cooking is not as good as slow cooking so to speak. If you find teh air temp too cold then I would suggest you are not doing enough exercise during the summer.

Not sure where you live Trickster but I don't seem to be able to get across to people how ****ing miserable the weather here in the north-east has become, and on a seemingly permanent basis. I'm talking about winds biting enough to cut you in two in June, and midsummer days getting light at 7 and dark at 8, because of impenetrable cloud. I'm not just finding the air temps too cold to go out in - the air temps are too cold to go out in..... You shouldn't need to exercise just to be comfortably warm out of doors, fully dressed, on an August day FFS.

eight

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Swine flu pandemic outbreak sweeping through Britain even though 70 percent were vaccinated last year

Mike Adams

Natural News

(NaturalNews) A swine flu pandemic is sweeping through Britain despite the fact that 70 percent of Britain’s over-65 population was vaccinated against swine flu last year. This year, that number is nearly the same — 68.5% — but flu vaccine proponents insist that until everyone is vaccinated, the flu will continue to infect people.

We wouldn’t want actual science to interfere with a really profitable con job now, would we?

The prevalent flu viruses (and strains selected for the vaccine) change every year.

Where is the research this crank can refer to to back up his claims?

HOLA4411

Mike Adams from Nature News is a complete crank, who seems to make a living by selling vitamin D supplements (you'd never know it reading that garbage above, would you?). He seems to claim vit d cures everything, but demonstrably knows nearly nothing about how the body works. He gets most of his facts wrong, as well. No surprises there.

The immune system is "like a muscle"??? Good grief, only in Mike Adam's strange bizarro world. The only propaganda and "con jobs" are coming straight from Mike Adam's website.

Doesn't he post here in off topic? Or do we have our own Vit D cranks?

HOLA4412

Mike Adams

Natural News

What these vaccine advocates absolutely will not admit, however, is how many of those who are sick with the flu this year also got vaccinated last year. This little detail is left out of every mainstream media report on vaccines and the flu. They simply refuse to mention this all-important number, leaving readers to leap to the incorrect conclusion that only those who were not vaccinated get sick with the flu.

Most infected patients were previously vaccinated

That assumption is false. In fact, of the 450 critical care beds in England that are now occupied by flu patients, I have no doubt that most of those infected patients are people who received flu vaccines in the past.

What a utter moron.

70% of over 65 year olds is not 70% of everyone. Does he even understand the concept of percentage's???

Swine Flu is a problem for the under 65 not the over 65's.

Only 25% of at risk pregnant women have been vaccinated. Most of the dead WERE NOT VACCINATED AGAINST SWINE FLU. Most of the dead are children.

Save me from the morons inhabiting this planet.

HOLA4413

Most of the dead WERE NOT VACCINATED AGAINST SWINE FLU. Most of the dead are children.

So child = not vaccinated?

During 2009's swine flu outbreak, healthy under-fives were put towards the top of the list of those who needed to be vaccinated.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/851470-swine-flu-jabs-policy-for-children-defended

It looks like you might be the moron.

HOLA4414

I either had a real bad cold or a short flu over Christmas (lasted approx 5 days, almost back to proper now).

Day 1: Tiredness. Very sore back and whole body, felt really weak. Had to leave work and go home to sleep. Eyes felt sore.

Day 2: Same again, felt a bit sick, too.

Day 3: Eyes sore again, blinding headache - couldn't concentrate on much and definitely not look at a bright t.v./monitor. Head felt pumped with lead, runny nose. Think I'm going to get my eyes tested just to be safe. Sore body fading away a tad.

Days 4 + 5 still bad but improving.

Now I'm left with a slightly sore head and my eyes still a tad sore, sniffly nose. Not good enough to get exercise in. Dunno if it was swine flu but it was awful!

HOLA4415

I either had a real bad cold or a short flu over Christmas (lasted approx 5 days, almost back to proper now).

Day 1: Tiredness. Very sore back and whole body, felt really weak. Had to leave work and go home to sleep. Eyes felt sore.

Day 2: Same again, felt a bit sick, too.

Day 3: Eyes sore again, blinding headache - couldn't concentrate on much and definitely not look at a bright t.v./monitor. Head felt pumped with lead, runny nose. Think I'm going to get my eyes tested just to be safe. Sore body fading away a tad.

Days 4 + 5 still bad but improving.

Now I'm left with a slightly sore head and my eyes still a tad sore, sniffly nose. Not good enough to get exercise in. Dunno if it was swine flu but it was awful!

Similar for me except with a bad cough. Most people I know have had a cold or flu over the past 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Is it possible to be immune to the flu?

Not sure about immunity, but neither myself nor my mother ever get 'true' flu symptoms - we might get a cold and a cough but no raised temperature or aches and pains etc. Those symptoms are (as I understand) a result of the initial immune response being unable to deal with the infection resulting in the body pulling out all the stops in an effort to clear it. It's that reaction that leads to all the horrible symptoms associated with flu, and which can in extreme cases result in death.

HOLA4419

Not sure about immunity, but neither myself nor my mother ever get 'true' flu symptoms - we might get a cold and a cough but no raised temperature or aches and pains etc.

I'm much the same, never had the flu as far as I know.

I was over in Barnsley for the New Year (I love the place really, despite my many insults) and my mates wife had the flu. Didn't catch it from her even though I was staying in the same house.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Wasn't there some program which explained why older people are more immune to swine flu because of the flu that went around in the 20s/30s?

The more colds and flu you have, in theory the more resistance you should have to them.

Not the flu I know but I've had chickenpox twice (both times seen by a doctor) and the second doctor claimed I couldn't have it twice and I must have been misdiagnosed the first time.

HOLA4422

Its just stating the obvious. If you get hit by a viral infection the body will develop antibodies to fight it. If the fight is won then the body remembers for a period of time the antibodies needed for any future attacks the body may come under which are similar in nature.

Consistant exposure to the same virus ensures the body remembers the antibodies needed but if no further exposure to same virus occurs over a number of years the body will forget the requirements to produce the required antibodies designed to target said virus.

This is an interesting article. http://www.vadvert.c...une-system.html

Yep all interesting. They do seem to think that people who have had swine flu may have 'super' immunity. That is what I found most interesting. Seems to say they think it may offer immunity to more than just the same virus you were exposed to. Is that not different from the 'usual' process ?

As for getting the flu. I have had it once in my life - even though I have been around loads of people many a time who have had it.

Different people do tend to get things more or less though. You can definitely notice this in certain people.

HOLA4423

Yep all interesting. They do seem to think that people who have had swine flu may have 'super' immunity. That is what I found most interesting. Seems to say they think it may offer immunity to more than just the same virus you were exposed to. Is that not different from the 'usual' process ?

As for getting the flu. I have had it once in my life - even though I have been around loads of people many a time who have had it.

Different people do tend to get things more or less though. You can definitely notice this in certain people.

The reason for it is that this flu is part Human/swine/bird flu My link . What are the chances of this?' What seems suspicious to me is the hybrid origin of the viral fragments found in H1N1 influenza. According to reports in the mainstream media (which has no reason to lie about this particular detail), this strain of influenza contains viral code fragments from:

• Human influenza

• Bird Flu from North America

• Swine flu from Europe

• Swine flu from Asia

This is rather astonishing to realize, because for this to have been a natural combination of viral fragments, it means an infected bird from North America would have had to infect pigs in Europe, then be re-infected by those some pigs with an unlikely cross-species mutation that allowed the bird to carry it again, then that bird would have had to fly to Asia and infected pigs there, and those Asian pigs then mutated the virus once again (while preserving the European swine and bird flu elements) to become human transmittable, and then a human would have had to catch that virus from the Asian pigs -- in Mexico!'

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

So the article is b****s from the third word. There is no pandemic.

What these vaccine advocates absolutely will not admit...

They simply refuse to mention...

I have no doubt that most of those infected patients are...

Such statistics are never made available to the public or the press, of course.

To release such statistics would expose the Great Lie ...

Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy...

Because vaccines weaken the immune system in the long run, leaving you more vulnerable to future infections. They deny your immune system the opportunity to practice its own adaptive response to invading microorganisms or viruses, thereby causing your immune system to atrophy in the same way that a wheelchair-bound person will experience leg muscle atrophy.

Yeah, Smallpox vaccination has been a total failure, hasn't it? Apart from totally eradicating the disease, that is. Tw*t.

The immune system is a lot like a muscle: Use it or lose it!

Ah, so that's why my di*k fell off.

That’s because a strong, healthy immune system with lots of circulating vitamin D is universally effective at halting ALL seasonal flu strains, with near 100% success in those with vitamin D levels between 50 – 70 (ng/dL).

Vitamin D is produced naturally and available from 100's of sources. The author presumably has a way of identifying ALL people that use these, and measuring their vitamin D levels in order to substantiate this claim. How is this done?

Where is the evidence? Research? Peer-reviewed papers? - Oh wait, peer review is a conspiracy, innit?

#2) The majority of the British population has been subjected to flu vaccines in previous years, weakening their immune systems and making them more vulnerable to this year’s flu strains.

Ah, so that's how vaccines work. So this t*ss*er has, I presume, data proving that vaccines increase the likelihood of catching a disease?

The question you are not allowed to ask vaccine quacks

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and is a VI promoting overpriced vitamin D, it's a Quack.

The vaccine-pushing quack medical community believes that if they could magically convince 100 percent of the people to get vaccinated, they would have this problem licked. In their own minds, they have unscientifically convinced themselves that a vaccine equals automatic and full protection against a flu virus.

And yet even they won’t dare ask this simple question: Of all the people sick from the flu who are right now lying in Britain’s hospital beds, what percentage were vaccinated against the flu last year or this year?

The answer to that question will expose the outright fraud of the vaccine industry because the answer is a very large number. No one in the medical industry dares ask that question, of course, because they realize that delving into the actual re-infection rate of flu vaccine recipients would expose their quackery and fraud, causing yet more people to lose faith in vaccines which are, after all, sold based entirely on misplaced faith and clever propaganda.

Well if you have the figures, f*cking tell us, Quack, or else STFU.

Keep taking your flu jabs, everybody.

But you just told us they reduce immunity, dickhead.

Actually I would. I'd like Science to put con-artists promoting overpriced quack cures on the gallows.

Archived