House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Bristol Dead Girl

Whilst I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with a death at Christmas, I feel more sorry for them being under the media spot light whilst visiting the place where she was found.

How grusome are we that we need to see the parents lay flowers at the grave. I was also suprised to see how cheerful one of them (Brown jumper?) looked in the clip as they came away.

Whilst I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with a death at Christmas, I feel more sorry for them being under the media spot light whilst visiting the place where she was found.

How grusome are we that we need to see the parents lay flowers at the grave. I was also suprised to see how cheerful one of them (Brown jumper?) looked in the clip as they came away.

I think it was mentioned on the news that they specifically asked that the media film them. Why I don't know, perhaps to guilt the perpetrator into giving him self up?

I do think there are some very serious questions to be asked over how intrusive the media are allowed to be in things like this. People in such situations have not asked for the publicity and have a right to their privacy.

Of course it's very sad, buy why do the media keep referring to her occupation as that of an architect.

If I'm correct, I believe she is a landscape gardener, employed by a firm of architects.

Of course it's very sad, buy why do the media keep referring to her occupation as that of an architect.

If I'm correct, I believe she is a landscape gardener, employed by a firm of architects.

"Landscape Architect" is a reconginsed profession. The use of the title "Architect" is protected.

Landscape Architect UK

I was also suprised to see how cheerful one of them (Brown jumper?) looked in the clip as they came away.

Grief, Stress, Pressure affects people in different ways. Sometimes, unexplainably, it results in an outburst of laughter or a smile.

Perhaps the person in question, at that precise moment, remembered a happy memory of Jo - the Human Mind just kicking in to save itself from going mad with all the worry and grief.