House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Narnia Invaded By The Spanish

I am watching this second Narnia film on the TV - what a pile of poop it is IMPO.

For some reason Narnia is now controlled by the Spanish... or it could be the Portuguese... or both... who called themselves Tami somethings....

Is this some anti-Catholic thing? I thought the Narnia books were pro-Christian but it appears that they are pro C of E?

If it was not so bad it would be a hilarious comedy IMPO listening to all these actors trying to sound macho in their Spanish... or Portuguese accents...

Oh, and there is some swashbuckling mouse... which acts like the cat in Shrek... voiced by Eddie Izzard.

I am watching this second Narnia film on the TV - what a pile of poop it is IMPO.

For some reason Narnia is now controlled by the Spanish... or it could be the Portuguese... or both... who called themselves Tami somethings....

Is this some anti-Catholic thing? I thought the Narnia books were pro-Christian but it appears that they are pro C of E?

If it was not so bad it would be a hilarious comedy IMPO listening to all these actors trying to sound macho in their Spanish... or Portuguese accents...

Oh, and there is some swashbuckling mouse... which acts like the cat in Shrek... voiced by Eddie Izzard.

Go read the books....

The Telmarines were decended from a ship full of pirates of unspecified Mediterranian origin. The book explains that thes pirates were transported to Narnia several generations previously from Earth (no explanation as to why) and in the meantime have taken over Narnia. and unlike our rather middle class Pevensies have been rather nasty to the 'Narnians'.

Reepicheep has been a character far longer than the cat from Shrek, though I guess the fact that both films had the same director has lead to comparisons.

The accent thing was annoying but most of the actors were Italian/Spanish/Mexican I believe so other than the English Ben Barnes were probably talking in their natural accents - though unsurprinsingly Mr Barnes has lost the accent in the most recent installment.

Go read the books....

The Telmarines were decended from a ship full of pirates of unspecified Mediterranian origin. The book explains that thes pirates were transported to Narnia several generations previously from Earth (no explanation as to why) and in the meantime have taken over Narnia. and unlike our rather middle class Pevensies have been rather nasty to the 'Narnians'.

Reepicheep has been a character far longer than the cat from Shrek, though I guess the fact that both films had the same director has lead to comparisons.

The accent thing was annoying but most of the actors were Italian/Spanish/Mexican I believe so other than the English Ben Barnes were probably talking in their natural accents - though unsurprinsingly Mr Barnes has lost the accent in the most recent installment.

Oh good, so it is true. I began to think it was fiction.

Go read the books....

Hey, I've read all the books.

But every time I go out through the back of the wardrobe I still come out in Essex, not in the Costa del Sol. Something ain't workin'.

I give the bailiffs a miss though.