House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blobloblob

Celebrity Death Sweepstake 2011

Rules:

One entry per poster only

Each celebrity may only be named once. In the event that two posters nominate the same celebrity, only the first poster gets their choice

All entries must be registered before the end of 2010

In the event that nobody's nominated celebrity dies in 2011, 2012 becomes a "Roll-Over Year". All entries are carried over and everybody gets to choose another one for 2012*.

Winners:

There will be two winners:

1)- First Past The Post - the first celebrity to die in 2011

2)- Artistic Interpretation - the most surprising celebrity death, either because their death was unexpected or because it happens in a particularly newsworthy way. This will be chosen by means of a poll at the end of 2011, provisionally timed to coincide with Sports Personality Of The Year

Prizes:

There are no prizes, beyond a warm feeling of smugness

* As we all know, the world ends in 2012 so there must be a winner. In fact, we will all be winners! It's just a shame that none of us will be left to whoop and holler, while punching the air, because we will all be dead too.

It wouldn't be fair of me to pick the most blindingly obvious one (we all know who she is), so instead I'm going for

Amy Winehouse

amy_winehouse.jpg

James Anderson? Hope not, especially with Stuart Broad out of action.

:lol:

I'm going to have Jeremy Clarkson.

I think he will be involved in a freak motoring accident involving 3 Harriers, a double-decker bus, 10lbs of plastic explosive, a cliff and a suitcase containing the dead body of Julian Assange.

Who'll give me 100:1 ?

:lol:

I'm going to have Jeremy Clarkson.

I think he will be involved in a freak motoring accident involving 3 Harriers, a double-decker bus, 10lbs of plastic explosive, a cliff and a suitcase containing the dead body of Julian Assange.

Who'll give me 100:1 ?

I think the Harriers are a little improbable now.

I think the Harriers are a little improbable now.

Why? He'll probably pick a couple up cheap to go with his EE Lightning in his garden!

Edit: Booger, should always Google things before posting, seems the Lightning thing was a stunt for one of his videos!

BTW, I'll take a punt on Joan Rivers....

Every year I go with the Queen, and every year I get it wrong... Rumour at the time was that was why Charlie got hitched to Camilla so quickly

I thought the idea sounded vaguely familiar...

The Dead Pool

Rule clarification:

Killing your own celebrity will be seen as a rule infringement, unless you have chosen Kerry Katona.

PLEASE!!!!!!

Jeremy kyle in some spectacular plane crash/alien abduction...whatever.

just get rid of the kant. :D