House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
shifty_FTB

Reeds Rains Estate Agents

anyone notice that they removed all there properties and then relisted them again so all the history is cleared from propertybee

and they have different price listings than other agents.

179 greenville road for example is priced at £82,500 after relisting, but is priced at £79,000 at donnelly dickson since 25th november

as well as that the house number does not appear on any of there listings anymore

anyone notice that they removed all there properties and then relisted them again so all the history is cleared from propertybee

and they have different price listings than other agents.

179 greenville road for example is priced at £82,500 after relisting, but is priced at £79,000 at donnelly dickson since 25th november

as well as that the house number does not appear on any of there listings anymore

working all right for me, may be its just selected properties they've relisted. Try this:

http://www.propertynews.com/results.php?s=117301916&sort=h2l

working all right for me, may be its just selected properties they've relisted. Try this:

http://www.propertynews.com/results.php?s=117301916&sort=h2l

nope, nearly all there properties have no nouse number now, look again, organise the search by recently added, and u will see a lot of properties will no history and no house number,

Edited by shifty_FTB

nope, nearly all there properties have no nouse number now, look again, organise the search by recently added, and u will see a lot of properties will no history and no house number,

they seem to have relisted some of their entries, if you go to page 8 of 156, thats when i start seeing significant numbers of entries with history:

http://www.propertynews.com/results.php?s=117305024&p=8

as you say may be they are trying to clear the history or just bump the properties nearer to the top of the search results?

i noticed that too, but a most with history only have history dating back to 11th december, and these ones also have no house number.

looks like over the past 2 weeks they have relisted most of there properties and not included the house number to clear all history from propertbee, wonder what there motive was

if u dont believe me go to your link and then check the next 10 pages or so and you will see the majority of the history goes back to the 11 or 17th of december, maybe they are relisting all properties gradually over december to remove history

Edited by shifty_FTB

The Chairman of the RICS here advised the EAs to have a 6 week holiday over Christmas since they wouldn't be doing anything.

Some harsh folk would say this wouldn't make much of a difference. IMO that's unfair. The housing market might start running better...

Think you guys are looking into it a bit much, I have bought a few properties from reeds rains before in England and none of the properties appear with numbers in fact no English estate agent show properties with nums. So they have probably just wanted to make their NI props the same.

Has anyone noticed that a lot of properties from various estate agents appear to have been re-listed on propertynews to clear their history when using property-bee?

Has anyone noticed that a lot of properties from various estate agents appear to have been re-listed on propertynews to clear their history when using property-bee?

I have noticed quite a few ... common tactic used by EA's to get their houses to the top of the lists again.

Smoke screen.

I have noticed quite a few ... common tactic used by EA's to get their houses to the top of the lists again.

Smoke screen.

Property-bee is obviously a very useful weapon in the arsenal of buyers - i.e. how long the property has been on, reductions etc.

Wonder are EAs tired of listening to "...property-bee shows that this property has been on the market for X years and reduced by Y, therefore I'm only offering Z..." and are attempting to get rid of the problem?