House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JPDorsetHP

Beady Little C C T V Cameras Popping Up All Over The Place

Maybe we will all get helmets on with cameras pointing back in our faces ? Then everyone can be filmed everywhere at any time !! Hooray.

Maybe we will all get helmets on with cameras pointing back in our faces ? Then everyone can be filmed everywhere at any time !! Hooray.

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. Discuss. ph34r.gif

I don't care!

I've just converted to Islam and had a sex-change!

Good luck recognising me under my burka!

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. Discuss. :ph34r:

They may be out to get me. They may not.

I don't care!

I've just converted to Islam and had a sex-change!

Good luck recognising me under my burka!

Welcome to HPC Babushka.

How many of those on here have a webcam attached to their pc?

I do. Integral part of it. It is never on though. Or is it...:ph34r:

Three inbuilt laptop cams........ All covered in sticky tape......... unless i want to use them. After I noticed an .exe file auto activating when i played with my router settings.

:o

I could have some perv looking at me right now !!

Although I doubt they would be too excited.

I'd stick your boxers back on just in case. Difficult, I know, when reading HPC.

Nope and never will. I will also never ever buy one of the new google tv's with integrated net and webcam either when they come out. Imagine your tv being hacked and people being able to watch you in your front room through the cam. I couldnt handle having to do without naked tuesdays :lol:

Nope and never will. I will also never ever buy one of the new google tv's with integrated net and webcam either when they come out. Imagine your tv being hacked and people being able to watch you in your front room through the cam. I couldnt handle having to do without naked tuesdays :lol:

Just like ..... what program was it? Saturday night thing with Noel Edmonds?

Just like ..... what program was it? Saturday night thing with Noel Edmonds?

You mean the one with Chris Evans, Baywatch, and Chris Evans' subsequent divorce?

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. Discuss. ph34r.gif

Circa 1991 Kurt Cobain??