House Price Crash Forum

Guardian Poll: What Will Happen To House Prices In 2011?

The poll results at The Guardian was showing a definite bearish swing for a while.... but has started swinging the other way now. Is there a bullish HPC rival trying to counteract us!??!

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors says house prices will fall by no more than 5% next year. Is it right?

1. Yes, the worst is over for the market

2. No, there'll be more bad news to come

Maybe the way it's presented confused the bears. To me bad news would be less than 20% drops :D

I know what will happen to any post mentioning the details of why Labour are to blame for the housing mess. [Or anyone who tries to discuss this with a student on their site]

They will be swiftly deleted by a wannabe ideologically bankrupt labour party member/*****, who doubles as a guardian mod.

I disagree with their definition of bad news.

+1

I don't understand how they can claim to fight for the "working class" when they applaud increases in "Mr Working Class Man"'s biggest budget item...

This is what is great about HPC. The link to the poll is a call to arms for the HPC troops to mobilize and turn the poll in our favor and, in a small way influence the general populace that it aint all rosy in the garden.

Keep voting comrades.

+1

I don't understand how they can claim to fight for the "working class" when they applaud increases in "Mr Working Class Man"'s biggest budget item...

They care about the opinion leaders in the "working class" who influence media coverage and editorial content. They are middle aged men who own houses and benefit from rising prices.

The younger "working classes" have less ability to influence the media so their best interests (lower house prices) are not reflected in content.

The hypocracy is rampant.

Odd that the Guardiano is asking us, the mere public!

What the fug do we know, or do they know less?

This constantly repeated mantra that house prices falling is "bad news" just shows the sheer number of people tied into the housing boom, they're not lying, they are going to get burned.

This constantly repeated mantra that house prices falling is "bad news" just shows the sheer number of people tied into the housing boom, they're not lying, they are going to get burned.

Many sheeple will be toasted in 2011, it is hard to feel anything for them except..... :lol::lol::lol: