House Price Crash Forum

Mother Of Two, 25, Is Jailed After Being Caught Naked In Bed With 14-Year-Old Schoolboy Lover

interestrateripoff

HOLA441
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

She is defiantly worth a porking.........

Agreed. Well dirty looking. I bet the 14 year old was loving it !! On that note does anyone know if he has actually complained himself about this ?

HOLA444

Agreed. Well dirty looking. I bet the 14 year old was loving it !! On that note does anyone know if he has actually complained himself about this ?

No he didn't, apparently when he was caught in flagrante delicto he ran naked from the house and phoned 999 after had been assaulted by her partner, who received a Police caution for this and the Police launched the prosecution of their own accord.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

From the original Mail article - if you can trust Mail reporting . . .

The boy would play truant from school to meet Divers at her home in Melton, Leicestershire. She tried to end the affair at one point but he was so heartbroken he tried to hang himself and they started seeing each other again.

It was after the suicide attempt that the police warned Divers about the relationship, but they were unable to act as the boy refused to make a formal complaint.

What is interesting is that the Judge made the most censorious remarks about her infidelity, not about his vulnerability.

'You have cheated on your [unmarried] partner in the most flagrant manner' said the Judge in his address.

But um . . . it ain't a crime. Are we going to start sending women down for three years for cheatin' ? Must be a Swedish law :lol:

HOLA448

From the original Mail article - if you can trust Mail reporting . . .

What is interesting is that the Judge made the most censorious remarks about her infidelity, not about his vulnerability.

'You have cheated on your [unmarried] partner in the most flagrant manner' said the Judge in his address.

The result was less draconian but it definitely has echoes of the Edith Thompson case.... http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/edith.html

HOLA449
HOLA4410

No he didn't, apparently when he was caught in flagrante delicto he ran naked from the house and phoned 999 after had been assaulted by her partner, who received a Police caution for this and the Police launched the prosecution of their own accord.

Should the Police launch investigations into things when nobody complains ?! Now I am not saying there arent some things they should get stuck into. However if there are no complaints ?

Tricky one.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Tricky one.

Understatement, ccc. You have no idea how many 'tricky ones' go down in Leicester.

Google the sexy single mum's lawyer, Barbara McDonnell, and you find it's her lot to defend the most hopeless cases ever.

She had to defend the case of a 26 year old burglar who later said he was 'drunk and ashamed'. (But his ex was knocking someone in the house he burgled.)

Next Barbara McDonnell had to defend a guy who accidentally shot his friend on a fishing trip. Apparently he got bored while waiting for a bite.

Then there's the case of defending the Cannabis Factory Gardener. Barbara McDonnell, defending, said: "He'd just been helping out, watering plants"

:)

I felt sorry for the teenstruck mum, but now my heart goes out to Barbara.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

And another upstanding example of flyover state womanhood has been caught hump-shunting a teenager ... this time in the car park of an Illinois department store. How romantic!

There's no hope for Americans, is there. The prudery and paranoia just gets worse.

My nephew's wife was over from LA in the summer. She picked up a box of eggs from the local supermarket. The packaging on the box read: 'I just got laid'. She said, 'you could never do that in the States - people would freak.'

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

My nephew's wife was over from LA in the summer. She picked up a box of eggs from the local supermarket. The packaging on the box read: 'I just got laid'. She said, 'you could never do that in the States - people would freak.'

Given that on the main access road leading from I-405 to LAX, you will pass a nightclub charmingly titled Vaginas 'R Us, and with a neon sign that leaves one in little doubt as to whether the establishment in question is a training college for gynaecologists, then the natives must freak on a very regular basis.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Yes, me too. What was the problem, given that he was 16? Is the age of consent greater or is it because she was his teacher?

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Under state law in Illinois you need to be 17.

Now if they had gone over to the border to Iowa you only need to be 14 if your a boy. Which when you think about it is totally crazy.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Mary Kay Fualaau, previously Letourneau, married former student Vili after being in jail from 1997-2004 for their affair, which began when he was 12. They have two children together.

From the link. Now was this abuse or true love?

This is something I posted a few years ago about the idea of freedom and choice, I'm not attempting legitimise underage sex but just highlighting the complexity of arguing what consent, freewill and choice are in the matter.

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

http://mcncirce.com/safety6.html

Both sites above list age of consent around the world.

As Injin keeps pointing out in the little utopian society known as capitalism we don't need rules we are all free to choose, we get a bit of land, get some bits and bobs and hey presto you have a house and capital. Get a few resources together put in a bit of labour and you get added value on your capital for you to trade.

And you don't need laws or rules because everyone is free to CHOOSE, we all have a choice to trade or not to trade and make decisions which most benefit the individual, there is no such thing as society.

Question at what age can you choose and exercise your right to choice?

The above lists a huge range of ages when it is deemed legal to have sex. In Injin's wonderful society the above list doesn't exist so if I wanted to have sex with a female does it matter what age she is?

If she was 4 could she agree to have sex with me has a female of this age got the capacity for choice? What about 8 can a person understand choice and the ramifications of their decision? 12 maybe? When does the capacity for choice begin? Now your making decisions your making laws which is at odds with complete liberty and freedom of choice?

(You also have the problem of educating individuals to understand choice, not as simple as it sounds look at religion. How many different Christian groups are there all following the one true religion, see what happened in Algeria when the extremists started killing each other over who where the true believers. What one person sees as a choice someone else may not.)

If I offer them a trade for sex, food / shelter / clothes does that make it a fair trade or is that coercion? When does coercion begin and choice end?

At what age does a female become able to choose what they want to do with there own bodies? Say if they choose to have sex at 8 years of age does anyone have a right to stop them, it's there body their choice, their decision.

If Injins theory can't deal with this then it's failed the stress test and the theory doesn't work. You can't pick or chose which questions test the theory.

If there are no laws, no judiciary then I can sex with whom I want, when I want and at what age I want and no one can stop me exercising my liberty to do so.

That's choice, that's freedom.

Now if you are going to make laws who gets to decide what's right/wrong.

As you see from the above tables there are vast differences between countries.

In Afghanistan a male needs to be 18 but the female needs to be married.

In France it's 15 for both

In the UK it's 16

The footnotes are also interesting from the point of view of this topic about choice:

Footnotes

1. In Queensland, the legal age of consent for ******** intercourse is 18 (regardless of gender), while for vaginal intercourse it is 16.

2. Although the Austrian age of consent is basically 14, it is illegal to have sex with someone under 16 by "exploiting their lack of maturity".

3. In Brazil, authorities may not choose to prosecute if the younger partner is aged 14 to 17 and does not lodge a complaint.

4. In Canada, unmarried persons under 18 cannot legally consent to ******** sex according to national law, although provincial laws may vary.

5. In Finland, sex with someone under 16 is not deemed sexual abuse of a child if "there is no great difference in the ages or the mental and physical maturity of the persons involved." Similarly in Norway, a prison sentence may not be imposed "if those who have committed the act of indecency are about equal in age and development." In both countries, lesser punishments may nevertheless be imposed.

6. In Germany, sexual intercourse is legal from the age of 14 in most cases. An exception is when the older partner is aged over 18 and is "exploiting a coercive situation" or offering compensation, in which case the younger partner must be over 16. In addition, it is illegal for someone aged over 21 to have sex with someone under 16 if they "exploit the victim's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination".

7. India's age of consent for heterosexual sex is 16 except in Manipur, where it is 14. If the partners are married then a lower age of consent applies (13 in Manipur and 15 elsewhere). A law banning "carnal intercourse against the order of nature" may be used to prosecute people for having ******** or oral sex, though prosecutions are rare.

8. Although the age of sexual consent in Japan is 13 years of age, prefecture law usually overrides federal law, raising the age up to 18.

9. In Mexico the federal law varies according to the age gap between partners and is often overruled by regional laws.

10. In Papua New Guinea, ******** sex is illegal in all cases. The age of consent for vaginal sex is 16 for females and 14 for males.

11. Paraguay sets the age of consent at 14 within marriage and 16 outside of marriage.

12. The age of sexual consent in the Philippines is 12 for all, but contacts with minors (under 18) are an offence if the minor consents to the act for money, gain or any other remuneration or as the result of an influence of any adult person.

13. In Portugal it is illegal to perform a sexual act with a minor between 14 and 16 years old "by taking advantage of their inexperience".

14. Although Thailand's age of consent is usually said to be 15, the laws can be interpreted to allow prosecution for sex with someone under 18.

15. ******** sex is illegal in Tonga regardless of age and gender.

16. In some U.S. states a lower age applies when the age gap between partners is small, or when the older partner is below a certain age (usually 18 or 21).

17. Under some circumstances it is possible for members of the U.S. military to also be charged under state laws.

Injin never responded to this, the footnotes have changed since this was originally posted I'm sure the **** bits are on about bum sex.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

The South Pacific islands seem to have a hang up about buggery, don't they?

About bums in general. For instance, it is very rude to sit or rest your backside on a table or kitchen counter or any other place food is eaten or prepared in Maori culture. Similarly, you should not sit on a pillow as people rest their heads on those.

I'd be a Maori house guest from hell.

HOLA4425

And another upstanding example of flyover state womanhood has been caught hump-shunting a teenager ... this time in the car park of an Illinois department store. How romantic!

Why do you consider the region of the US significant?

As you say later:

Given that on the main access road leading from I-405 to LAX, you will pass a nightclub charmingly titled Vaginas 'R Us, and with a neon sign that leaves one in little doubt as to whether the establishment in question is a training college for gynaecologists, then the natives must freak on a very regular basis.

Archived