House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

copydude

Bitchileaks

Double Trouble. Julian's Bitterswede Romancers

Sofia Wilen and Anna Ardin

sofia_wilen_anna_ardin.jpg

Everyone seems to be dishing the dirt on Assange, but still his honeytrappers are only fleetingly mentioned as 'Miss A' and 'Miss W'.

This certainly shows the total one-sidedness of the media campaign, since both were outed way back in August. Since then they've been scrabbling to remove their dabs from the net, but there's plenty left, even full names and addresses. The media has no excuse.

Anna Ardin is a feminist activist with various links to the CIA through anti-Cuba groups. She invited and arranged for Assange to be in Sweden, invited him to her flat and invited him to stay in her bed. Even after 'molestation'.

But what she is particularly famous for is a blog piece entitled 'How To Take Legal Revenge On A Man'. She took that blog down recently of course but it's still cached by Google.

The other bad bang is Sofia 'Wake Me When It's Over' Wilen. You have to admit, Assange has terrible taste, though maybe she's arousing when she snores. Curiously though, nothing about her being asleep was in any of the August reports - and there were plenty of them.

Both women knew Julian, where he would be, went to the prosecutor together and called the tabloid 'Expressen' together with the 'revenge' programme.

Loads of links

Double Trouble. Julian's Bitterswede Romancers

Sofia Wilen and Anna Ardin

sofia_wilen_anna_ardin.jpg

No and Yes, in that order.

One on left looks like a blonde Ugly Betty

ugly-betty.jpg

So Evil psycho bitches, just what you need when you are trying to change the world.

The Swedish charges are a complete joke, and to be honest they push the sisterhood back decades.

A woman scorned - and on the make - is a dangerous beast.

If only he could keep the one-eyed monster in his trousers. :(

Both good looking women.

The blog post, with its links and comments, is a bit weird. Altered this month.

I read the FT report on the police report on Assange - he's in trouble with the sleep shag, which I think is with the one on the right. But it's his word against hers. But the one on the left tends to corroborate what she's saying. But the one on the left can clearly be discredited over the "revenge" thing.

Messy case.

see 6521 is staying out of this one :D

:lol:

Yes, the dirt on these two kinda blows any credibility for the case against Julian out of the water.

It's funny, our posting friend, 'The Masked Tulip', has had occasion to bemoan that many HPC topics soon degenerate into a 'would you give her one' discussion.

In this case, however, I think it's appropriate.

Who would ever go near these two women ever again. Even wearing gloves and a hard hat, never mind about a condom.

They're dead, aren't they?

:lol:

Yes, the dirt on these two kinda blows any credibility for the case against Julian out of the water.

It's funny, our posting friend, 'The Masked Tulip', has had occasion to bemoan that many HPC topics soon degenerate into a 'would you give her one' discussion.

In this case, however, I think it's appropriate.

Who would ever go near these two women ever again. Even wearing gloves and a hard hat, never mind about a condom.

They're dead, aren't they?

+1 and then some. It would be nice if the mods could merge all the different JA threads.

Yes, one of them is clearly an ugly feminist. She should be grateful for being raped! Good grief, these women will want equal status to men next. What is the world coming to?

/sarc

Never mind, I'm sure you'll find a decrepit British judge or muslim cleric to endorse your misogynous views.

Wow.......starting a thread to take the piss out of two women who may have been raped. What a brave example of manhood you are.

Of course they may not have been but that's hardly the point.

Never mind, I'm sure you'll find a decrepit British judge or muslim cleric to endorse your misogynous views.

Well, here are her views, from her blog:

In January this year, she published a manual on how to ''systematically take revenge'' on ''someone who cheated or who dumped you''.

She wrote: ''Do a brainstorm of appropriate measures for the category of revenge you're after … You can sabotage your victim's current relationship, such as getting his new partner to be unfaithful or ensure that he gets a madman after him.''

In full: Sjustegsmodell for legal revenge

You don't have to be a misogynist to stay away from an obvious head-case with a hate-filled agenda.

There's more about Anna and Sofia at The Sydney Morning Herald at the link below.

Victims, jilted lovers or undercover agents?

Wow.......starting a thread to take the piss out of two women who may have been raped. What a brave example of manhood you are.

Of course they may not have been but that's hardly the point.

Neither woman is claiming to have been raped*.

* except if you decide to ignore the Oxford English Dictionary's definition of the word 'rape', and redefine it as something else altogether.

I quite like how it's been widely reported that the 2 girls got together to compare notes, surely now they've blown the case even if they are victims. Isn't it conspiracy?

Yes, if it is proved - as records are said to show - that they conspired to go to the tabloid together.

The prosecutor violated the rules of office and Swedish privacy laws by talking to Expressen. The lawyer Claes Borgstrom's press conference was also enough to have him disbarred and a mistrial declared - in normal circumstances.

That's why I don't believe for a moment there ever will be a trial. He'll simply be locked up until the US comes up with something and pitches up with some goons and a white air force plane.

Well, here are her views, from her blog:

You don't have to be a misogynist to stay away from an obvious head-case with a hate-filled agenda.

Ah, this is copydude's personal internet campaign to boycott these two girls. Well, good luck with that. And given that it takes a thief to catch a thief, you are probably best positioned out of all of us to identify people with "hate-filled agendas".

I guess I must be behind the times - expecting a court to decide guilt based on evidence, witness statements, due process etc. etc., when in fact you can determine guilt by digging up photographs on them, assessing how ugly they are and whether they are feminists, plus of course the most important thing - finding stuff they've posted on the internet.

Granted, given the amount of bile you've posted on HPC copydude, I hope you never have to defend yourself in court. You clearly couldn't possibly be a victim of any crimes based on the garbage you spout here.

Just judging you by the way you judge others.

Neither woman is claiming to have been raped*.

* except if you decide to ignore the Oxford English Dictionary's definition of the word 'rape', and redefine it as something else altogether.

I would guess the relevant definition of "rape" would not be the OED one, but the one used by the Swedish legal system. Which I admit I don't know a great deal about. I have a rough idea how rape is defined in UK law, but that doesn't help us much...

I guess I must be behind the times - expecting a court to decide guilt based on evidence, witness statements, due process etc. etc., when in fact you can determine guilt by digging up photographs on them, assessing how ugly they are and whether they are feminists, plus of course the most important thing - finding stuff they've posted on the internet.

Have you forgotten that it was these two pieces of work that decided to give Assange trial by media by snitching to the tabloid. So they're fair game.

As they say, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Ah, this is copydude's personal internet campaign to boycott these two girls. Well, good luck with that. And given that it takes a thief to catch a thief, you are probably best positioned out of all of us to identify people with "hate-filled agendas".

Granted, given the amount of bile you've posted on HPC copydude, I hope you never have to defend yourself in court. You clearly couldn't possibly be a victim of any crimes based on the garbage you spout here.

Just judging you by the way you judge others.

Well the stuff one of them posted was about how to ****** a man over. Then it appears she may be doing just that. Now putting 2 and 2 together can sometimes lead to the wrong conclusion. However on many occasions it does not.

Whatever happened - these 2 birds are not painting themselves in a very good light. Circumstantial evidence you might say.

I would guess the relevant definition of "rape" would not be the OED one, but the one used by the Swedish legal system. Which I admit I don't know a great deal about. I have a rough idea how rape is defined in UK law, but that doesn't help us much...

The Swedes are not claiming these girls have been "raped", they are claiming - well, some word or other in Swedish. And this word more-or-less translates into the English word "rape".

This is not just a trivial point - translating between different languages becomes fraught with difficulties as soon as you try anything more complex than "dos cervezas por favor". Many people - like 6538 - are taking a word in the Swedish language, picking an English word that is kind-of-equivalent, and then declaring that it really means exactly the same thing.

And so we get situations where people are shouting "Assange is a rapist!" when clearly he is not accused of rape.

EDIT: clarity.

Have you forgotten that it was these two pieces of work that decided to give Assange trial by media by snitching to the tabloid. So they're fair game.

If you are going with this live by the sword / die by the sword, you must also support the leaking of the police report on Assange to the Guardian. Assange does this to other people, so by your standards, he is "fair game".

Or do you apply more than one standard in these circumstances?

Well the stuff one of them posted was about how to ****** a man over. Then it appears she may be doing just that. Now putting 2 and 2 together can sometimes lead to the wrong conclusion. However on many occasions it does not.

Whatever happened - these 2 birds are not painting themselves in a very good light. Circumstantial evidence you might say.

I hear what you're saying. Although I don't think the article suggested anything illegal.

Incidentally, my other half works for a charity supporting victims of sexual abuse, and bringing this kind of a case is astonishingly hard on the victims. If most people had an understanding of what women have to go through in these circumstances, you'd probably see it from a different perspective. Generally the rapist enjoys the attention, gets to force the victim to relive the moments in court, often gets off on this fact, and more often than not will go free because juries are very uncomfortable finding a guilty verdict, partly due to the severity of the punishment and the fact it is often one persons word against another.

That said, there is nothing worse than a woman crying wolf, for obvious reasons. I'm just not convinced that any of the evidence presented so far comes anywhere close to being strong evidence of this. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but the claim has got to be better than what has been put forward so far.

The Swedes are not claiming these girls have been "raped", they are claiming - well, some word or other in Swedish. And this word more-or-less translates into the English word "rape".

This is not just a trivial point - translating between different languages becomes fraught with difficulties as soon as you try anything more complex than "dos cervezas por favor". Many people - like 6538 - are taking a word in the Swedish language, picking an English word that is kind-of-equivalent, and then declaring that it really means exactly the same thing.

And so we get situations where people are shouting "Assange is a rapist!" when clearly he is not accused of rape.

Looking into it in more depth, it seems that the Swedish used to have a crime very much like our crime of "rape", and that the translation is therefore reasonable.

What is different is that the legal definition of rape has been expanded, quite recently, to include things we would consider sexual assault. But since the Swedish term originally meant rape, it is still translated in that way (and indeed, is probably a correct translation).

As I stated, the issue is really the Swedish legal interpretation of the word. Remember legal interpretations are often very specific, and may not fall into what you (or others) consider common sense or correct. Since we are talking about a criminal case, the legal definitions of these terms apply, not general definitions. If people following aren't smart enough to realise that, well... that's their problem.

This is not just a trivial point - translating between different languages becomes fraught with difficulties as soon as you try anything more complex than "dos cervezas por favor".

You should be careful with that one. It's commonly translated as "beer" but more likely to be delivered as lager.

FWIW I happen to be half-swedish, and speak the language. But I wouldn't expect to be much enlightened by seeing the original here: I expect that's heavily politicised too. After all, in English law the word "rape" has been ... erm ... violated to the point where it no longer necessarily implies a less-than-enthusiastic victim, let alone a forced/violent act.