House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gus

Core Aim Of Uk Econ Policy- To Stop House Prices Falling

The title is from an article in the recent MoneyWeek by Merryn S Webb.

In the Comments section a "Masked Tulip" is included and he says:

" I bought a few months ago and am currently looking to get some buy to let properties........I feel sorry for the poor suckers still waiting for a crash".

MT I know that you read WK so please tell us that the personna mentioned above is a rogue doppelganger who is dedicated to sowing mischief and strife !!!!

Maybe MT has been playing some kind of game all along.

Talking down prices because he wants value for money when he buys up his BTL empire, it almost makes sense in a small way. He launches a one man internet campaign to help the price crash on it's way and then uses his STR money to buy up a load of BTL's, all for cash and an income for life.

Maybe MT has been playing some kind of game all along.

Talking down prices because he wants value for money when he buys up his BTL empire, it almost makes sense in a small way. He launches a one man internet campaign to help the price crash on it's way and then uses his STR money to buy up a load of BTL's, all for cash and an income for life.

Well I'll admit it did cross my mind. But he would have to have been playing the long game as a sleeper (joined 2005) were that the case.

I looked closely at the phrasing, which does show a distinct similarity with our genuine article but the favoured, "IMPO" , was totally absent.

Rather surprised that you guys who actually live in Swansea and post here , have not actually met up by now to show yourselves and consolidate.

Well I'll admit it did cross my mind. But he would have to have been playing the long game as a sleeper (joined 2005) were that the case.

I looked closely at the phrasing, which does show a distinct similarity with our genuine article but the favoured, "IMPO" , was totally absent.

Rather surprised that you guys who actually live in Swansea and post here , have not actually met up by now to show yourselves and consolidate.

But which Masked Tulip would turn up? It seems to me that he (she?) could be schizophrenic . Using your phrasing method above I've spotted him posting as Bob, Jonathan and now Billy Blunt!

I'd turn up just for the thrill of seeing which persona he'd adopt. Even scarier is the thought that I'd probably get on OK with Marty!

But which Masked Tulip would turn up? It seems to me that he (she?) could be schizophrenic . Using your phrasing method above I've spotted him posting as Bob, Jonathan and now Billy Blunt!

I'd turn up just for the thrill of seeing which persona he'd adopt. Even scarier is the thought that I'd probably get on OK with Marty!

Like all Masked heroes/heroines, or should that be villains, I have many personas. Bob? Possibly. Jonathan. Nah, not a Jonathan. Billy Blunt - now that has raised my curiosity? Who is Billy Blunt?

Like all Masked heroes/heroines, or should that be villains, I have many personas. Bob? Possibly. Jonathan. Nah, not a Jonathan. Billy Blunt - now that has raised my curiosity? Who is Billy Blunt?

Hopefully not Jules, Rupert,or Miles . But perhaps...... Gimp , you know, the guy in 8mm ?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30556481.html

07 January 2011 12:38:33

* Agents Telephone found: 08433148516

* Price changed: £575,000 £515,000

23 October 2010 21:37:00

* Price changed: £549,000 £575,000 [Found by n/a]

20 October 2010 23:54:00

* Price changed: £575,000 £549,000 [Found by n/a]

09 October 2010 22:05:04

* Price changed: £549,000 £575,000 [Found by n/a]

08 October 2010 22:45:30

* Price changed: £575,000 £549,000 [Found by n/a]