House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrashedOutAndBurned

I Have No Problem With....

Tax Dodging

Unless you're a landlord or a corporation I have no problem with a bit of moderate tax dodging. You get a bit of business cash in hand, perhaps from a second job or microbusiness, or find some other easy way to hide some income. The untaxed money is really good for the economy, most tax money is wasted, and, heck, if you can give yourself a half-decent lifestyle in a world where the little guy's used as a cash-cow by governments, landlords and banksters like then good on you.

Squatters

Unless you're one of those ***** that breaks into old ladies' homes when they're having a hip replacement more power to you. ****** the landlord class. With hundreds of thousands of empty properties up and down the land take full advantage. Reduce homelessness. Use the homes!

Student rioters

All good stuff. Your generation is ******ed. You'll be taxed to death to pay for shit that does not benefit you. You'll be bum-raped with a massive debt for a watered-down values-less degree. You'll hand over most of your income to landlord scum or bankers going forward. You'll work till you die and won't have the spare income to invest in a pension. If you want to chuck rocks at the cops, great - most of those arseholes are useless ******s who ignore tricky real crime to pick on easy peasey targets. Smash things up. Go for it. I'd just like it to be more of a 'young people' movement than just students.

Is there anything else members have no problem with anymore?

Tax Dodging

Unless you're a landlord or a corporation I have no problem with a bit of moderate tax dodging. You get a bit of business cash in hand, perhaps from a second job or microbusiness, or find some other easy way to hide some income. The untaxed money is really good for the economy, most tax money is wasted, and, heck, if you can give yourself a half-decent lifestyle in a world where the little guy's used as a cash-cow by governments, landlords and banksters like then good on you.

Squatters

Unless you're one of those ***** that breaks into old ladies' homes when they're having a hip replacement more power to you. ****** the landlord class. With hundreds of thousands of empty properties up and down the land take full advantage. Reduce homelessness. Use the homes!

Student rioters

All good stuff. Your generation is ******ed. You'll be taxed to death to pay for shit that does not benefit you. You'll be bum-raped with a massive debt for a watered-down values-less degree. You'll hand over most of your income to landlord scum or bankers going forward. You'll work till you die and won't have the spare income to invest in a pension. If you want to chuck rocks at the cops, great - most of those arseholes are useless ******s who ignore tricky real crime to pick on easy peasey targets. Smash things up. Go for it. I'd just like it to be more of a 'young people' movement than just students.

reading trolls B)

Tax Dodging

Squatters

Student rioters

I had no problem pi55ing myself at your post.....

As mentioned in another post, the current cabal of Student rioters are just petulant, bitter labour activists. They just feel entitled to an easy street non-job sinecure and then give the finger to the people who actually create the wealth to pay for it all. They will never, ever consider the fact that it was Labour who introduced tuition fees and then fecked the economy, forcing the eeevil Tories to clean up the mess with nothing but curses as their reward.

Tax evasion will occur more as the rate of tax increases, as always.

Squatters are parasites, full stop. I don't care who owns the building.