House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Miyagi

Waybuloo

My son, who's 18 months old is completely addicted to it. For the most part I'm not a parent that allows their child to indulge in t.v but Waybuloo seems to have such a calming effect on him I allow it.

Anyone else have a child addicted to it?

waybuloo_cbeebies.gif

My son, who's 18 months old is completely addicted to it. For the most part I'm not a parent that allows their child to indulge in t.v but Waybuloo seems to have such a calming effect on him I allow it.

Anyone else have a child addicted to it?

waybuloo_cbeebies.gif

Totally .. and it's like crack in that I really don't understand WHY he likes it so much .. But as you say there is no harm in it .. Lots of children getting excited about doing yoga .. !

Mine is also thrilled by a very low grade cartoon called "Third and Bird" .. and I can't see the attraction of that either ..

On the other hand .. Mini shed dwellers One two and three were facinated by Bagpuss. Mini shedweller four has no interest at all ..

Totally .. and it's like crack in that I really don't understand WHY he likes it so much .. But as you say there is no harm in it .. Lots of children getting excited about doing yoga .. !

Mine is also thrilled by a very low grade cartoon called "Third and Bird" .. and I can't see the attraction of that either ..

On the other hand .. Mini shed dwellers One two and three were facinated by Bagpuss. Mini shedweller four has no interest at all ..

Not seem Third and Bird, what channel is that on?

We seem to have Igam Ogam, Driver Dan's Story Train and Peppa Pig on permanent rotation with occasional blasts of in the Night Garden and Chuggington.

Waybuloo is on at our tea time but while he usually sees a couple of minutes of it, he's never asked to see it on demand. But you're not alone, it makes no sense at all to me.

We seem to have Igam Ogam, Driver Dan's Story Train and Peppa Pig on permanent rotation with occasional blasts of in the Night Garden and Chuggington.

Waybuloo is on at our tea time but while he usually sees a couple of minutes of it, he's never asked to see it on demand. But you're not alone, it makes no sense at all to me.

Chugginton, Peppa pig I can tolerate, Igam Ogam puts the absolute rage in me so much so I get's switched off immediately.

"in the Night Garden" is infinately more disturbing!

My friends young kids love it! ;)