House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Parents At 14..

Wonderful, children having children, all together Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Moving on to more important matters, you still car booting Juvenal, you've been silent over the last couple of weeks...

Sure am, when the snow lets me. I can't post pictures on HPC for some reason, so someone else ought to take up the Caption Comps job on here.

It's probably to do with his settings.

I'm a techno-numpty. I wouldn't dare touch anything as advanced as 'settings', wherever that is.

Actually, I did once hear some expert or other say on the radio that this is the age at which a female human is supposed to reproduce.

Actually, I did once hear some expert or other say on the radio that this is the age at which a female human is supposed to reproduce.

Did they offer any reason for this?

I could imagine it would have been thousands of years ago due to the short lifespan, but were they suggesting a 14 year is physically mature enough to have a baby or something else.?

Did they offer any reason for this?

Basically his tenor was that that was why nature had given them the ability to reproduce at that age, given them breasts, pubic hair etc.

He was a professor of something at some University so I wouldn't argue with him, just pass on the info.

Basically his tenor was that that was why nature had given them the ability to reproduce at that age, given them breasts, pubic hair etc.

I think Nature may be getting a little helping hand.

Early Puberty in American Girls is Likely Caused by Diet

Food can chemicals 'could be linked to early puberty in girls'

Gender-bender chemicals causing early puberty in girls

Beauty Chemicals Tied to Early Puberty in Girls

Seems odd that the average for puberty in females has been shrinking since 1840, the onset of the industrial era.

Some put the decrease down to changes in diet generally, which could be tied in to the era of industrialization.

I honestly can't see it being Nature's plan for 7-year-old girls to bear children.

The 14 year old boys mother looks like a bloke.

Rough as.

Yes, I thought it was a gay couple who had adopted him at first glance.

Surely a sensible policy would be contraceptive implants for all children. No condoms to remember, or problem if you dont like them etc