House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott Sando

Who Do The Elite Really Worship?

Methinks your pisstake detector has broken, mate.

That's the kind of response I would give, too, if some sanctomonious God Bothering idiot came provoking me.

Meethinks you do not know what you are talking about

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff]

I worship me, and you should too 1 ;)

You mean sooty is Lucifer, thats new to me.

You should listen to "Erranta" more! He's the master of conspriacies!

I'm only the emissary of Sooty, blessed be his name! :huh:

Meethinks you do not know what you are talking about

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321, 19th Degree of Grand Pontiff]

Let me understand. What you're saying is something like "Somebody says that somebody else says... so it must be true". Yes?

Please post a .pdf from the relevant workings so we can all see for ourselves.

BTW Do you 'believe' in Global Warming?

Methinks your pisstake detector has broken, mate.

That's the kind of response I would give, too, if some sanctomonious God Bothering idiot came provoking me.

Indeed! And he gave a fine performance! ;)

Sad really.

Two respectable individuals, each believing deeply and sincerely in a load of codswallop that was originally written down ages ago by various deluded nut cases.

Religion requires the suspension of the normal doubt that any human has.

Because none of the delusion is provable, the religion requires 'Faith', because there is no other justification for its existence.

Because the various religions are patently untrue, none of them agree with each other.

Each claims the way to the 'Truth'

Problem is, none of these so called 'Truths' agree with each other.

That is why you get two decent people arguing in the street.

Sad really.

Two respectable individuals, each believing deeply and sincerely in a load of codswallop that was originally written down ages ago by various deluded nut cases.

Religion requires the suspension of the normal doubt that any human has.

Because none of the delusion is provable, the religion requires 'Faith', because there is no other justification for its existence.

Because the various religions are patently untrue, none of them agree with each other.

Each claims the way to the 'Truth'

Problem is, none of these so called 'Truths' agree with each other.

That is why you get two decent people arguing in the street.

Or as Nobel Prize winner prof Steven Weinberg said: 'Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you’d have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.’

The vid in the OP just seems like a pretty good wind up by the old shriner on the pompous Jesus freak. Or it may be a good staged spoof. Balance of probabilities, eh.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness!

Well he was (in the story) originally an Angel.

The use of the name "Lucifer" in reference to a fallen angel stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3–20, a passage that speaks of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives a title that refers to what in English is called the Day Star or Morning Star (in Latin, lucifer), as fallen or destined to fall from the heavens or sky.

Of course, they should really be worshiping Joe Pesci.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

You should listen to "Erranta" more! He's the master of conspriacies!

I'm only the emissary of Sooty, blessed be his name! :huh:

Whilst you study for your degrees (with no true knowledge of where the stuff you learn originated from) - you were told things are gonna warm up amongst your cult!

Even 'edin' (as in Edin-burgh) has a meaning 'Fire'

well the elites certainly DO uderstand the bible.

Hence why you have little gems like operation cablesplicer(which is actually bible old testament.)...and if you do a little research you can see that there is indeed a conspiracy against US and UK...who MUST remain steadfast in their values.

this is not a conventional war,but one waged against us with malicious disinformation and intrigue

for those not familiar.the aim of this operation is to drive a wedge between the US and the UK in terms of political and economic policy.

(to set ephraim against manassah so to speak)......

what is the slang-term for the US$/GBP called after all?