House Price Crash Forum

Down, Down, Deeper & Down... Bottom End Of The

HOLA441

I'd normally post this in the "what's happening to house prices" thread, but just for your entertainment:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-459...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

These started life at 99K... then some dropped to 89K... then some dropped to 84K then they all dropped to 84K and now some have dropped to 79K...

Down, down... deeper and down as Status Quo once said... :blink:

HOLA442
HOLA443
I'd normally post this in the "what's happening to house prices" thread, but just for your entertainment:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-459...pa_n=1&tr_t=buy

These started life at 99K... then some dropped to 89K... then some dropped to 84K then they all dropped to 84K and now some have dropped to 79K...

Down, down... deeper and down as Status Quo once said... :blink:

Nice find! Yes I remember them first comming on the market a few months back "Ideal BTL investment".....That's quite a hit for an investor to take.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Jesus, you're right....just checked 10ft x 10ft.

I've lived in 50sqm apartments in Germany....they are ok for 1 person. Copped off with the odd student bird living in a 25sqm place.....bit pokey, but serves the purpose....but this is like 9smq....can this be right???

Nine square metres??? Am I missing a zero somewhere? Must be!

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I've lived in 50sqm apartments in Germany....they are ok for 1 person. Copped off with the odd student bird living in a 25sqm place.....bit pokey, but serves the purpose....but this is like 9smq....can this be right???

:o 3mX3m blimey!!!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
This house was £139,995 last week

http://www.calderdaleestateagents.co.uk/de...tion.asp?id=117

It has come down for quick sale

OMG someone else noticed these farcical prices in Boringstoke! Am renting here at the moment and everyone in my office takes the mickey out of me being the only non home owner but hey hopefully i wont even need to tell them ' i told u so'

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

horrible, horrible, horrible. Anyway, it's not a studio, it's a bedsit. Built in bedroom furniture :o - read single-foldaway-into-wall-bed. Nowhere to store stuff. Living area always smelling of the previous weeks cooked dinners (which morphs into the smell of rotten cabbages)

I've done bedsits before. Truly depressing. :(

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Nine square meters! That's cruel and unusual punishment even by Tokyo standards. My wife and I lived in a 55 sq m apartment, and it was small.

I think the smallest one-room-mansions I saw in Tokyo were about 19 square meters. Usually when these things start hitting the market in volume, it is time to bail out of the market big time.

HOLA4425