House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OLDFTB

Spencer Michael

Heres an intersting article. Seems his lovely trophy wife has left him!

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_...17/ai_n14877496

I wonder if his wife was also simply greedy like his many of his victims are being accused of. Maybe she feels she's been conned too, since she never managed to hook a real high-flyer.

I don't feel that sorry for her either, I'm afraid. Maybe it's unfair to say this, but do you reckon that her leaving him proves she was simply after his money?

Would she have 'fallen for him' had he still been Spencer Michael, 40 year old council flat dweller?

MEANWHILE, Joanna, his wife of eight years, has left him and been cut off without a penny. She is surviving on child benefit and handouts while watching her husband "blame everyone but himself " for their troubles.

Trailer trash

Yes, thanks for quoting that. I forgot to comment on that.

More like:

She is surviving on child benefit and handouts while blaming her husband, not herself, for her troubles.

How come they couldn't tack that on the end of the prog. After all, they always used to manage : "two weeks after filming Peter and Claire received an offer on their house at the asking price... " (yeah, right)

Their website (www.propertyinvestorscourses.com) looks very good and seems to be well put together (with typically bland and shallow information).

However... Spencers info reads like it was put together by a Nigerian Scammer asking you to transfer loads of money into his account.

You know the ones with appalling spelling and sentence construction...

Oh...... :rolleyes: