House Price Crash Forum
pete.hpc

I Found Gordon!

...for the man to whom the Banking Regulators reported to say the Banks did not know what they were doing and that regulation is necessary ....is sick ....he blames the Bankers who were his 'buddies' ....he was part of it as ultimate regulator after moving the role away from the BofE..he sits on this show out of his mind with a strange cackle ...what did he take beforehand..?....all to sell his failed book ...what about his job as MP ...what a cheap low life of a man ....awful.....watch to see the real clown ....he appears just after the 15 minute mark....... :rolleyes:

Edited by South Lorne

The Best Question:

Jon Stewart: "Is there anything in you that thinks, we saved the people who caused the crisis, with the money from the people who did'nt?"

[Gordon Brown makes no attempt to answer the question and waffle's.]

One good answer may have been:

Gordon Brown: "Well we knew, Jon, that the only way to continue the Housing Ponzi scheme we had supported and encouraged, was to bail out the banks. The plan worked really well. We stole the money from the people who did'nt cause the crisis, and we used their money to pay for the bank bailouts, to pay for this toxic mortgage debt."

Jon Stewart: "So, you stole the money from the people who cannot afford a house, the 'have nots' and you used that money to pay for the homeowners houses?"

Gordon Brown:"Yes. Yes that's it exactly Jon. We also hoped that we could bribe the homeowners to vote for us at the next election. With the money stolen from the 'have nots' . HaHaHaHa."

Jon Stewart: That sounds extremely unfair Gordon. Remind us again, what was your campaign slogan?

Gordon Brown: A Fair Britain For All Jon. HaHaHa....HaHaHaHaHa.....HaHaHaHa

Dont hold your breath though. The truth does not Exist in the medium of press and television news.

Edited by Dan1

Saw it last night. So so painful to watch.

This guy isn't fit to be an MP let alone chancellor or leader (not that many are but he's definitely not). He loves to ignore the fact that for a decade he was right at the top of government of the country with one of the biggest financial sectors in the world.

Does anyone own a silver bullet? :ph34r:

Does this guy have any recollection of the carnage he's caused as both chancellor and prime minister?

Do we have an impeachment law in the UK? because clearly this ******ing lunatic still holds some power, albeit in tax free Scotland

Does this guy have any recollection of the carnage he's caused as both chancellor and prime minister?

Do we have an impeachment law in the UK? because clearly this ******ing lunatic still holds some power, albeit in tax free Scotland

...wonder what Obama thought .....?..... :rolleyes:

I turned over

I was round at a friend's house & insisted she turn over.

I felt nauseous at the cretin's performance. That's not an exaggeration, I honestly felt sick, he's utterly delusional, completely mental.

[/qu

I saw him in an interview last night with Charlie Rose on Bloomberg. The man should be sectioned; he's a danger to himself, to his family and to the nation at large.How he's got the balls to sit there and lecture after the mess he created defies belief.

I used to think that he was fundamentally moral but misguided, but I was wrong. He's simply another self-serving obsessive devoid of backbone, or conscience.

He's still selling his "I saved the world" wares. Somebody put this odious fool down......please!

It is very rare to have so much consensus in this forum:

(...) Absolutely bizarre

(...) clearly this ******ing lunatic (...)

(...) He is one creepy ******er. Totally mad.

(...) he's utterly delusional, completely mental.

He's totally insane (...)

+ 1