House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest_chris c-t_*

This Is How You Do A Riot Properly.

What are those exploding fireworks ?? pretty powerful!

Gotta feel sorry for the police here.

Warning the video ends a bit bloody.

EDIT: note the RIOTERS have the gas masks. This looks like civil war to me.

That's an ex-minister at the end. It looks like it's getting worse.

The police themselves were protesting a few days ago. The UK is probably far off that at the moment.

By the way: how long will it take before the Telegraph identifies Charlie Gilmour in the crowd?

Guest UK Debt Slave

Awesome

I wish the Irish would do the same. Their government needs lynching too

That's an ex-minister at the end. It looks like it's getting worse.

The police themselves were protesting a few days ago. The UK is probably far off that at the moment.

By the way: how long will it take before the Telegraph identifies Charlie Gilmour in the crowd?

Don't be so sure

At the end there. That should have been what happened to Fred the Shred and Adam Applegarth.

Yep

The only thing that b*stards will ever understand is a wall against their backs

One would assume that the UK Police are intelligent enough to know that they are quite literally protecting thieves, fraudsters, criminals, by siding with the government. [And therefore the Banks]

And in attacking the rioters, they are attacking the victims of these crimes.

Whichever way their superiors spin it.

I do wonder if any of them, as individuals, are moral people, and see what is really happening?

I think I'm reading on this thread that some on here are amateur anarchists who think violence is a smart way forward.

Frankly, anyone subscribing to that idea is an imbecile, but the fact you sit on this forum and do nothing like this in the real World tells me that you're all talk and no action. So not really stupid, just a bit mouthy and useless.

One would assume that the UK Police are intelligent enough to know that they are quite literally protecting thieves, fraudsters, criminals, by siding with the government. [And therefore the Banks]

I do wonder if any of them, as individuals, are moral people, and see what is really happening?

I often wonder this when seeing the police getting a bit of a pasting during riots, you know - look past the uniform & that guy is someones husband/father/son who signed up to uphold 'the law' and is just trying to get on in life and provide for his family. It wouldn't be my chosen profession, mind but what would it take for a policeman to think;

"actually, what the ****** am I doing? I fully support these rioters yet I'm supposed to be beating them with truncheons. The government are crooks and we've all been shafted by the banks. I'm 'downing tools' and switching sides."

they don't care, they need jobs to feed their families. Riot Cops are part of the problem. They are government (mafia) hitman. DO NOT FEEL SORRY if any of them gets killed...they wouldn't be sorry for you!

I think I'm reading on this thread that some on here are amateur anarchists who think violence is a smart way forward.

Frankly, anyone subscribing to that idea is an imbecile, but the fact you sit on this forum and do nothing like this in the real World tells me that you're all talk and no action. So not really stupid, just a bit mouthy and useless.

[Devil's advocate]

What is the alternative?

[/Devil's advocate]

I hope these riots get worse and spread throughout the PIIGS. If house prices drop in one country, there will be no stopping the HPI thread unravelling globally.

We may not have to go this far in the UK

And I do not believe the 'end of the world is nigh' arguments if house prices drop by 60%

[Devil's advocate]

What is the alternative?

[/Devil's advocate]

...is this your flatulance.....?.....a majority of Greeks had a hobby of evading tax ....the piper calls ...the anarchists are using the baying mob for their own political ends ....and the sheeple follow..... :rolleyes:

Awesome

I wish the Irish would do the same. Their government needs lynching too

On a totally unrelated point; I've always wondered what/who your avatar is?

We won't see that here because we are all too afraid. Far, far too afraid of the state.

We won't see that here because we have more CCTV cameras per population than any place on earth. Facial recognition software that can lock on and follow subjects around (being trialled so far IIRC), number plate recognition software etc.

Now you're not going to tell me you believed all that was for "terrorists" are you? :lol:

I like this comment -

#

athensbatman2

9 minutes ago 2

@EricGold2 The only people who are protesting for the public sector are its employees...No one else gives a damn about them. Besides they have no real deep cuts. They still earn 3 or 4 more than people in the private sector...Most of private sector workers (and small businessmen) are´╗┐ protesting because the government does nothing to cut the public sector and instead they are raising the taxes leading the market in despair...

bit of a paradox going on there, will that be how the sides are chosen for their civil war?

We won't see that here because we have more CCTV cameras per population than any place on earth. Facial recognition software that can lock on and follow subjects around (being trialled so far IIRC), number plate recognition software etc.

Now you're not going to tell me you believed all that was for "terrorists" are you? :lol:

Just more Security Theatre, I'm afraid.

Sure, the Useful Idiots will get collared by PC Plod, but anyone with an ounce of sense will soon learn from "V For Vendetta" and go to a riot with identikit clothes/mask. Good luck after that with identifying who threw the petrol bomb at the pigs*.

* I'm not advocating such a course of action, but I suspect that it will become more common if protesters start wearing masks.

I often wonder this when seeing the police getting a bit of a pasting during riots, you know - look past the uniform & that guy is someones husband/father/son who signed up to uphold 'the law' and is just trying to get on in life and provide for his family. It wouldn't be my chosen profession, mind but what would it take for a policeman to think;

"actually, what the ****** am I doing? I fully support these rioters yet I'm supposed to be beating them with truncheons. The government are crooks and we've all been shafted by the banks. I'm 'downing tools' and switching sides."

It'll take something like their wages not hitting their accounts on time. anything less would not change their loyalties....

The trouble is, if you are a copper in an environment where work is incredibly hard to come by, where all social-support is being pulled for the workless, where you have a wife and kids to feed and house and where, by downing your tools, you would have to do a psychological 180 degrees turn and admit that everything you ever believed in was a lie, unless your back was against the wall and you had absolutely nothing to lose, you're not going to change your mind.

You can bet that the coppers who are policing those riots will be the last to feel the pain of the Greek austerity measures. At least if their paymasters have any sense, they wont.