House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

F S A To Seek Banksters Permission To Publish R B S Investigation

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/8202255/FSA-to-ask-RBS-for-permission-to-release-collapse-report.html

Banks and Finance
FSA to ask RBS for permission to release collapse report
The Financial Services Authority (FSA) is to contact Royal Bank of Scotland to get its permission for the public release of a report into the bank's collapse.

Perhaps if they asked politely?

Speed cop asked me politely if I would accept a fixed penalty notice.

I smiled sweetly. It was that or go to Court.

I refrained from thanking him.

Nothing will change in the UK until such time as we see 100's of bankers and financial swindlers frog marched off to prison, like in the savings and loans scandal in America. This also includes pushing laws for corporate liability in order to create some kind of financial reparation to the taxpayer.

The way I see it, things won't ever change here.

The only real change here is the return to feudalism.

Speed cop asked me politely if I would accept a fixed penalty notice.

I smiled sweetly. It was that or go to Court.

I refrained from thanking him.

I got caught in the crosshairs of a mobile camera a couple of months ago and have concluded it was a revenue enhancement site as they have so far refused to disclose their surveys. According to the APCO regs they say they accept a camera cannot be sited unless there have been 3 serious injuries/deaths in the previous 3 years. I have served them with a notice under the Freedom of Information Act for copies of their survey and accident stats. If I find out that they have been running a SCAMERA they will have to repay all the drivers they have scammed and remove the site from its network of scams! I telephoned them as a follow up and was told by one of their clerks that they dont have to comply with the APCO regs. Our esteemed highest court in the land ruled in 2008 to the contrary. It will be interesting to see if they back off and not issue the FPN or risk having their entire mobile camera network come under scrutiny.

Hell hath no fury as an ex lawyer being potentially scammed. :lol:

Edited by Realistbear