House Price Crash Forum

On BBC I think can't be arsed to check in background. Just heard 'with rents rising' more children living at home. Oh it's the one show Chris Evans is back on.

It's blatant VI trying to push the rents thing again.

Oh christ, don't get me started on the BBC, just read their blatant bias regarding the rics survey, honestly it's terrible!

Then there was an interview they did yesterday with that chap who got dragged from a wheel chair in the protests, the interviewer accused him of posing a danger to the police, WTF!!!

I can't post the link as I'm on my phone but they're scooping to a new low!!

On BBC I think can't be arsed to check in background. Just heard 'with rents rising' more children living at home. Oh it's the one show Chris Evans is back on.

It's blatant VI trying to push the rents thing again.

Missed the start but caught thee end of this. They kind of missed the point and it appeared that they were bemoaning high housing costs.

I noticed that their news is still running with the inflation story from this morning, don't they realise that that will end up putting downward pressure on the housing market in the state that it is.

Missed the start but caught thee end of this. They kind of missed the point and it appeared that they were bemoaning high housing costs.

I noticed that their news is still running with the inflation story from this morning, don't they realise that that will end up putting downward pressure on the housing market in the state that it is.

i laugh to myself now when i read massive news on here, but not in the papers or on the news. totally hit home to me just how much is witheld from the masses