House Price Crash Forum

Polish People

ccc

Come on guys, this is HPC? Full of clever people? You should KNOW why the levels of attractiveness are higher in such countries.

The on-soil wars (where civilians were directly involved), famines, and disasters for the past couple of hundred years thin out the unfit genes. What is left tends to be fitter. And......duh.....men and women are attracted to fit genes. It's not just death because you had poor genes, its that in times of very limited resources, more attractive people tend to live and create more offspring (e.g. invaders keeping good looking women alive to breed with)

if, however, you have a pretty stable society where you support the unfit and help them breed, you end up with....erm.....here.

Sigh.

We've done this before.

It's about counterparty risk....

Do you really fancy the 2/3 chance that that svelte big-breasted pole will turn into a 16 stone heffer at 35??

I've seen it so many times.

So don't sign the contract.

Do you really fancy the 2/3 chance that that svelte big-breasted pole will turn into a 16 stone heffer at 35??

I've seen it so many times.

Luckily, the UK girls can have lots of kids, take care of the house, cook for the whole familiy and stay nice&slim till they die.

:P

Luckily, the UK girls can have lots of kids, take care of the house, cook for the whole familiy and stay nice&slim till they die.

touche!

To clarify, I'd take an Eastern European bird over a Brit any day.... and I frequently do.

Just saying, you need to look at the prospective M-in-L in terms of doing your risk-management research prior to investment.

If she's 22 then I'm Sir Bob Monkhouse.

According to her profile she's got an A Level in Greek. Do they even do A levels in Poland? I suppose she could have qualified in the UK, but why would we offer Greek as a language option?

There's something about her which doesn't quite add up.

I smell fish.

Doesn't always work.

In my first marriage I preferred the MIL to my wife by the end - a far more rational, intelligent and reasonable individual than any of her 3 daughters.

She passed her good looks on to them but not the rest.

How many times did you 'prefer' her?

For 10 large for the whole week, one hopes not!

A mate of mine who is a bankster delights in sending me these links every time he has spunked his taxpayers bailout money bonus literally over one of these ladies. :rolleyes:

Whilst not going for the week long experience he did spend an hour with Jasmin. I don't recall any mention of fish :unsure:

Here's him (Mariusz Pudzianowski) in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm6oh4wqTKg

Scary bloke !! However in a fight against a proper UFC fighter I reckon he would be ******ed. See how easy the 'wee' ref took him down at the end and had him in an arm lock with ease ?

Then again - how long has he been doing this for ?

I visit Poland once of twice a year and have noticed the same thing.

One other very noticeable thing is the lack of overtly branded clothing / football tops, etc. When I arrive back in the UK, I can usually point out the Brits in the passport queue just because they are dressed in lurid "designer" gear and sportswear.

Poland has a very large number of Chav's. Part of the reason is a still held reverence for any western brand name from the communist days. Football hooliganism is also popular.

The 1st main factor is the quality of daily food.

Poles eat most of their meals at home, cooked by their mums (bit like in Italy). Polish women are fantastic cooks and take great pride in taking care of their family well-being.

Polish males used to be much slimmer in the past but now they replaced vodka with beer/lager and it got a bit worse (but still not too bad).

The 2nd main factor are the physical education classes which are compulsory even at universities (at least 2 hours per week: gym, swimming or horseriding). I used to have 4 hours per week at my primary school. Health body = healthy spirit! Also Polish kids roam around the place a lot more as the culture of permanent fear is not as widespread as in the UK.

The 3rd main factor is the price of junk food. In Poland, junk food like chocolate, sweets, crisps and fizzy drinks (Coke, Peps, etc.) are more expensive than fresh fruits or vegetables which can be bought very cheaply on street corner markets. There are millions of small farmers in Poland and most people cultivate allotments or house gardens.

Polish food has too much saturated fat, its not healthy at all (and I know several Poles who are open minded enough to admit it). Junk food is ridiculously expensive compared to Polish restaurants but KFC is always very busy in Galeria Krakowska, they do like it. Its true that there are a million farmers in Poland and there is a lot of food available straight off the farm but the obsession is meat, meat, meat and vegetables are an after thought.

There are fat people in Poland, in future there will be a lot more. In Krakow there are lots of students, university education is free in Poland of course (unlike third world countries...) but a student grant is something like 4-500 zlotys per month. You try getting fat on £100 per month.

Polish food has too much saturated fat, its not healthy at all (and I know several Poles who are open minded enough to admit it). Junk food is ridiculously expensive compared to Polish restaurants but KFC is always very busy in Galeria Krakowska, they do like it. Its true that there are a million farmers in Poland and there is a lot of food available straight off the farm but the obsession is meat, meat, meat and vegetables are an after thought.

There are fat people in Poland, in future there will be a lot more. In Krakow there are lots of students, university education is free in Poland of course (unlike third world countries...) but a student grant is something like 4-500 zlotys per month. You try getting fat on £100 per month.

Some fair points. But remember that not all 38 million of Poles eat at Galeria Krakowska or other shopping centres. Most people still tend to meet socially at homes at dinner parties. And when they party, the tables are full of freshly prepared, home cooked food. There's choince of vegetables, too (salatka, surowka, kapusta kiszona, ogorki kiszone, buraczki, etc.). mmmmmmm... :)

BTW, meat and fat (proteins) don't make you fat. It's sugar that's bad! Hence you're right in saying that Poles will be fatter in the future as they eat more and more simple carbs. In my opinion (and many other doctors and researchers) saturated fat is 1000s times less harmful than sugar (e.g. in so-called healthy smoothies or sweet yoghurts, etc).

Archived