House Price Crash Forum

Polish People

ccc

HOLA441

None of them are fat !!

Was just in Poznan for the weekend. I did not see one single properly fat/obese person. Not one. In four days. The only fat person I saw was a Kiwi bird and one Polish bird on the way back to Scotland with her kid. She had obviously succumbed to our wonderful way of life.

So how do they manage it and we end up looking like a bunch of Hippos ? I know there are a few Polish posters on here so would be interested to know the score. Diet/exercise - bit of both ?

Very impressive anyway. And as for the birds. Holy ******. :D

HOLA442

None of them are fat !!

Was just in Poznan for the weekend. I did not see one single properly fat/obese person. Not one. In four days. The only fat person I saw was a Kiwi bird and one Polish bird on the way back to Scotland with her kid. She had obviously succumbed to our wonderful way of life.

So how do they manage it and we end up looking like a bunch of Hippos ? I know there are a few Polish posters on here so would be interested to know the score. Diet/exercise - bit of both ?

I visit Poland once of twice a year and have noticed the same thing.

One other very noticeable thing is the lack of overtly branded clothing / football tops, etc. When I arrive back in the UK, I can usually point out the Brits in the passport queue just because they are dressed in lurid "designer" gear and sportswear.

HOLA443

I visit Poland once of twice a year and have noticed the same thing.

One other very noticeable thing is the lack of overtly branded clothing / football tops, etc. When I arrive back in the UK, I can usually point out the Brits in the passport queue just because they are dressed in lurid "designer" gear and sportswear.

Now that you say that there was a lack of obvious 'names' on clothes. Although most of the birds dressed very smart.

I wonder if it is seen as a real embarrassment in Poland to be overweight or something ?

HOLA444

None of them are fat !!

Be warned - on their 35th birthday they morph into their mothers - fat hunchbacks with a penchant for thick blue eye liner and dodgy blonde barnets with their roots showing. :ph34r:

HOLA445

Be warned - on their 35th birthday they morph into their mothers - fat hunchbacks with a penchant for thick blue eye liner and dodgy blonde barnets with their roots showing. :ph34r:

I did notice that there were very few fittie older birds. Although maybe they are just old scool and the young uns will continue in their fine form ?

A Pole works at my gym and he is a very unnerving man who really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the reception.

Other than that, I don't know any.

Yes noticed some of the blokes could be rather aggressive and not very welcoming - shall we say.

HOLA446

I did notice that there were very few fittie older birds. Although maybe they are just old scool and the young uns will continue in their fine form ?

Yes noticed some of the blokes could be rather aggressive and not very welcoming - shall we say.

I had a polish Lodger for 4 months - he was fine - paid his rent in readies every month ;)

I have shagged a polish bird who was a paranoid nutter. But nowhere near as bad as Romanian women I have met... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

HOLA447

He's very intense, very stary eyed and worrying looking.

I notice that most of the doormen in London seem to be Poles. They certainly breed them big and strong over there.

Yep - they just seem to have that angry look permanently. I reckon the Polish birds are up for a bit of the chat. Certainly seemed receptive to it. I doubt thay get much of the compliments from the Polish blokes !!

I had a polish Lodger for 4 months - he was fine - paid his rent in readies every month ;)

I have shagged a polish bird who was a paranoid nutter. But nowhere near as bad as Romanian women I have met... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Heard Romanian birds are amazing looking. If mental.

HOLA448

Yep - they just seem to have that angry look permanently. I reckon the Polish birds are up for a bit of the chat. Certainly seemed receptive to it. I doubt thay get much of the compliments from the Polish blokes !!

Heard Romanian birds are amazing looking. If mental.

Yes - very Nigella Lawsonish.

Look up 'Jasmin Black' - you'll see what I mean! :D

HOLA449
HOLA4410

I went to Krakow last year. The best looking women in the world. I remember going to McDonalds (typical brit!) and seeing ten super model types in tiny skirts and full makeup running around preparing and collecting the order.

Poles often appear a bit cold, but once you get past that, they can be one of the friendliest and most hospital nationalities in the world.

HOLA4411

It's the same in Hungary, where my g/f is from. I've never seen an obese person and only a few fat people, most women in late middle age. It's a combination of physical activity - manual jobs, walking/cycling everywhere (most can't afford cars) and less food (as it's relatively much more expensive than in the UK). They do seem to have better genes than a lot of Brits though - good skin, even features etc but they do tend to age worse.

If you are an 'English gentleman', dress nicely, are polite and don't drink too much you will always be popular with women in Eastern Europe even if you're not good looking or rich, they don't seem to have the same ridiculous expectations of men that many British women have.

HOLA4412

The 1st main factor is the quality of daily food.

Poles eat most of their meals at home, cooked by their mums (bit like in Italy). Polish women are fantastic cooks and take great pride in taking care of their family well-being.

Polish males used to be much slimmer in the past but now they replaced vodka with beer/lager and it got a bit worse (but still not too bad).

The 2nd main factor are the physical education classes which are compulsory even at universities (at least 2 hours per week: gym, swimming or horseriding). I used to have 4 hours per week at my primary school. Health body = healthy spirit! Also Polish kids roam around the place a lot more as the culture of permanent fear is not as widespread as in the UK.

The 3rd main factor is the price of junk food. In Poland, junk food like chocolate, sweets, crisps and fizzy drinks (Coke, Peps, etc.) are more expensive than fresh fruits or vegetables which can be bought very cheaply on street corner markets. There are millions of small farmers in Poland and most people cultivate allotments or house gardens.

HOLA4413

Poles eat most of their meals at home, cooked by their mums (bit like in Italy). Polish women are fantastic cooks and take great pride in taking care of their family well-being.

Polish males used to be much slimmer in the past but now they replaced vodka with beer/lager and it got a bit worse (but still not too bad).

The 2nd main factor are the physical education classes which are compulsory even at universities (at least 2 hours per week: gym, swimming or horseriding). I used to have 4 hours per week at my primary school. Health body = healthy spirit! Also Polish kids roam around the place a lot more as the culture of permanent fear is not as widespread as in the UK.

The 3rd main factor is the price of junk food. In Poland, junk food like chocolate, sweets, crisps and fizzy drinks (Coke, Peps, etc.) are more expensive than fresh fruits or vegetables which can be bought very cheaply on street corner markets. There are millions of small farmers in Poland and most people cultivate allotments or house gardens.

Thanks for that. Did go for a KFC and noticed it was probably the same price as here. Whereas other good restaurant food was more like half the price of comparible stuff back home.

So are Poles generally into physical exercise stuff quite a lot ? They look like it.

HOLA4414

Thanks for that. Did go for a KFC and noticed it was probably the same price as here. Whereas other good restaurant food was more like half the price of comparible stuff back home.

So are Poles generally into physical exercise stuff quite a lot ? They look like it.

Polish children exercise a lot. Proper physical development impacts their future body shape.

In Poland children start school at the age of 7. This allows them to roam freely a bit longer.

HOLA4415

A Pole works at my gym and he is a very unnerving man who really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the reception.

Other than that, I don't know any.

There was a RN veteran of Normandy a few years ago talking about taking some Polish soldiers ashore at night in a landing craft. He said: "At the time I didnt know who they were but I knew I didn't want to meet them on a dark night!".

HOLA4416

The quality of the food, most of the food is home cooked and the Poles eat vast amounts of a hunter-gatherer style diet which is main fish, good quality meat and vegetables. Polish salamis for example are basically really good quality meats of various descriptions.

Also, and this is important, the Poles do not eat cr*p bread - what bread they do eat is good qualitu sour-dough or black rye bread and none of that rubbish that passes for bread in the UK.

A major cause of fat people is the vast amount of cheap wheat that British people eat which basically ferments in the stomach and gut and turns to fat around the hips and belly whilst giving you nasty things on the inside. Have some garlie bread sir with your pizza?

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

She doesn't look remotely enticing to me.

I prefer most of the cheaper filthy-looking ones on that site.

Some of the Eastern European ones are outrageous. And £150-£200 per hour. If one of them lived next to me don't think I could help myself..:ph34r:

HOLA4420

Most Europeans bar the English have savoury teeth while the English and the yanks have very sweet teeth.

I used to work part time at a popcorn stand while at uni

9/10 English customers would buy sweet popcorn

9/10 poles would buy salted popcorn

HOLA4421

Slough has Polish and Romanian women aplenty.

I too have noticed how slim the Polish women are. I don't know what the hell their diet is, or if they even eat. But they certainly don't put on weight!

As for Romanian women being beautiful, I don't which ones the poster has seen. But I can tell you the ones in Slough are like something out of a horror film. I could tell you some stories about their horrendous behaviour too....

HOLA4422

I guess easterners eat rye bread, rather than our cotton wool white stuff.

Don't like the sour taste of rye, but a spread of hummus cures that.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Slough has Polish and Romanian women aplenty.

I too have noticed how slim the Polish women are. I don't know what the hell their diet is, or if they even eat. But they certainly don't put on weight!

As for Romanian women being beautiful, I don't which ones the poster has seen. But I can tell you the ones in Slough are like something out of a horror film. I could tell you some stories about their horrendous behaviour too....

A guy I work with briefly dated a Romanian woman (known as the poison dwarf / Draculas daughter). He dumped her and then found out she had stolen his passport - and cut into 100 pieces. :lol:

Archived