House Price Crash Forum

The Perfect Dance Track

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urban soul - alright original

Slightly strange vocals, but in 1986, the sound is there to lay the path for the uplifting house music revolution

[1986] E.S.P. ‎- It's You (Vocal)

Try the Instrumental ...

[1986] E.S.P. ‎- It's You (Instrumental Reprise)

Edited by Saving For a Space Ship
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AGE OF CHANCE - TIMES UP (TIMELESS) 1990

Paris Red-'Good Friend' (Heavy Club Mix)

Lhasa - The Attic (1990)

Someone's been having an "evening" ;)

All three are great. I don't normally comment (though I do listen to every one) as that implies that the ones I don't comment on aren't as good, but..

Paris Red - Good Friend - absolutely superb. I need to get the 12" of that one.

Someone's been having an "evening" ;)

All three are great. I don't normally comment (though I do listen to every one) as that implies that the ones I don't comment on aren't as good, but..

Paris Red - Good Friend - absolutely superb. I need to get the 12" of that one.

Cheers, I've been doing my homework :D I did have to wade through a lot to get to those.

Looking at the comment saying "it was a good to mix into" on AGE OF CHANCE - TIMES UP (TIMELESS) 1990 i found Paris Red - Good Friend with comment "this was a classic woman tune on the "loved up " experience" .

I remember the girls going crazy to that, struttin around shouting the lyrics to each other !

Yes, "Alison Jiear - I Just Wanna Dance" is superb, not heard before. Piano sample on "its a moment in time " was v well received at the time.

Edit Frank De Wulf - Compression Remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3WJE4qClhs

Wow. As someone who rarely ventures off the "house prices and the economy" board, I feel like I've been missing out having never come across this thread after all these years. Thank you all, I have hours of entertainment to come listening to all of this!

As for my contribution - so difficult, there is so much to choose from. I suppose, though, the acid test is this: what track do I still regularly listen to 17 years later?

Hallucinogen - Shamanix

Just picking a couple of memorable tracks I've enjoyed in my time, though, there's:

Futureshock – Frequency (Original Mix)

And I had to really dig around for this one as I couldn't remember the artist, track title, or compilation I had it on:

Megamind - Taub (2002 Mix)

Welcome Digsby ;)

Quite a lot of the videos probably don't work any more, but enjoy..

I'm sitting here compiling an order on the Discogs website.

Tracked down a seemingly rare copy of the Alison Jiear track and the Paris Red 12". Plus a few other old ones I've been meaning to pick up.

While I spiral back through this thread looking for others to add..

I love Motiv8 mixes. I managed to pick up this one which also seems quite rare. I have cleaned it up since so it doesn't crackle to buggery, but this was before I did that and I can't be arsed to cart the TT up to the computer again.

Nevertheless, I think this is great. That bit where the break brings the verse back in and overlaps it with the chorus at 05:27 - masterful.

Exclusive - not on YouTube (not publicly anyway - just for you lot)

Crush - Jellyhead (Motiv8 Mix 12")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpcuH4-9SYk

If you really like it I can organise a cleaned up copy.

Wow. As someone who rarely ventures off the "house prices and the economy" board, I feel like I've been missing out having never come across this thread after all these years. Thank you all, I have hours of entertainment to come listening to all of this!

As for my contribution - so difficult, there is so much to choose from. I suppose, though, the acid test is this: what track do I still regularly listen to 17 years later?

Futureshock – Frequency (Original Mix)

Good one, & welcome, just found this remix site. may be of interest

https://legitmix.com/