House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guitarman001

Breaking News

X-Factor final tonight. I kid you not; can't believe this makes the news.

Even WORSE, supposedly every finalist has a million pound contract.... so what's the point!?

Ugh!

X-Factor final tonight. I kid you not; can't believe this makes the news.

Even WORSE, supposedly every finalist has a million pound contract.... so what's the point!?

Ugh!

Whats X-Factor? tongue.gif

The snooker is on 2 and Mark Willams is stuffing Higgins so far

I know it's AWESOME (but I have to wait until X-factor is over grr!!).... do you play? Every Thursday I play one of my best friends... it's a tradition. As is the compulsory insulting text beforehand such as:

'Prepare for extinction'

'Prepare for abdication of thy throne'

Lol.........

I know it's AWESOME (but I have to wait until X-factor is over grr!!).... do you play? Every Thursday I play one of my best friends... it's a tradition. As is the compulsory insulting text beforehand such as:

'Prepare for extinction'

'Prepare for abdication of thy throne'

Lol.........

Unfortunately I'm shit at every sport, even the ones I've never played.

Just look at the contrast between the evangelical hystrionics of ITV and the calming tones of a snooker match on 2. Denis and Willie, the referee playing numberwang and the occasional muted applause. Warm yer cockles it does.

To make you dream that you can run up all the debts you like, win a talent show and then pay it all off.

I mean they've all got £1m contracts. However I wonder how much of that cash will be eaten up by promotional work.

To make you dream that you can run up all the debts you like, win a talent show and then pay it all off.

I mean they've all got £1m contracts. However I wonder how much of that cash will be eaten up by promotional work.

I believe that they get around £100k...the rest goes on "studio time" & PR..Had the misfortune to hear the "winner's song"...what a crap song..faux Snow Patrol sung badly...

I believe that they get around £100k...the rest goes on "studio time" & PR..Had the misfortune to hear the "winner's song"...what a crap song..faux Snow Patrol sung badly...

Ha

Not a

then! To compare them to Snooze Patrol is poor form.

If you don't like Many of Horror try

Mon the Biff .... Xmas #1

Ha

Not a

then! To compare them to Snooze Patrol is poor form.

If you don't like Many of Horror try

Mon the Biff .... Xmas #1

Na, its bordering "landfill indie" territory...If I ever hear Chasing Cars again, I swear I'll murder someone....BC seem to have gone the Kings of Leon route...gone even blander to get to the stadiums...well, thats my opinion anyway...I am a bit of a music snob TBH..

I'm not keen on BC etc either, to be honest. They all sound the same - rubbish! Give me some Stones, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, G N'R, Bowie, Queen etc any day.

tbf - you ever been to an actual game? Have always thought about it......

The final last night was AWESOME!!! Who would've thought Higgins could have pulled it back!!