House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Do Laws Apply To Royals?

None of the pics of Charlie and Camilla in their limo show them with a seat belt on. .

Only for the proles?

if there were seatbelts fitted then they would have to wear them. If not then they dont, just like everyone else.

if there were seatbelts fitted then they would have to wear them. If not then they dont, just like everyone else.

As a rule, all motor cars registered after 1987 - ish have had rear seatbelts fitted, but there may have been a long exemption period for coach-built items like that car they were in. As you say, it may not have had any fitted.

it doesnt

Ah well there we go. Legally, the position is that if a vehicle does not have seat belts fitted, then you don't have to wear them. ;)

Ah well there we go. Legally, the position is that if a vehicle does not have seat belts fitted, then you don't have to wear them. ;)

yeah, i thought my first post made it obvious but clearly not :lol:

on your cat issue, since they locked the thread, I would go with a lot of crushed sleeping meds in a favourite food. Let the cat have one good meal then go to sleep on a comfy lap and slip away.

None of the pics of Charlie and Camilla in their limo show them with a seat belt on. .

Only for the proles?

You would have thought he would have taken a lesson from his ex-wife eh? But apparently Royalty have a belief in their immortality, despite evidence to the contrary.

The car was 32 years old, btw.

You would have thought he would have taken a lesson from his ex-wife eh? But apparently Royalty have a belief in their immortality, despite evidence to the contrary.

The car was 32 years old, btw.

apart from the fact that the car does not have rear seat belts fitted I do not think that charles ever expected to be moving at speed in his rolls royce phantom. That is probably why he hasnt had a roll cage fitted either :lol:

I don't really like the royal family, I think they are just benefits scroungers with good PR.

That will be Cameron. He's a PR man and he's one of them.

Only for the proles?

Already been done on another thread. The car predates the requirement for belts.

yeah, i thought my first post made it obvious but clearly not :lol:

on your cat issue, since they locked the thread, I would go with a lot of crushed sleeping meds in a favourite food. Let the cat have one good meal then go to sleep on a comfy lap and slip away.

I would guess that you've never tried mixing even a normal dose of medicine into a cat's food, let alone that of a sick cat that may be off its food anyway.

Your average cat will delicately pick out whatever hyper-tasty stuff you've mixed it with in the blithe hope of fooling it (eg. sardines), and leave every scrap of crushed med. behind.

I would guess that you've never tried mixing even a normal dose of medicine into a cat's food, let alone that of a sick cat that may be off its food anyway.

Your average cat will delicately pick out whatever hyper-tasty stuff you've mixed it with in the blithe hope of fooling it (eg. sardines), and leave every scrap of crushed med. behind.

then dissolve the crushed pills in boiling water, mix with a tin of premium food so the boiling water melts and mixes with the jelly and then serve cold and set. I dont know but cant imagine that it would be that hard to dispatch a cat. I was just trying to help but I hate the little fkers anyway so, whatever.

Statutes do not apply to anybody who is sovereign comprende! But as the law maxim states, "equality before the law is paramount and mandatory". Charles can no more break the law of the land then anyone else, you see, statutes aren't law, they are, "A legislative rule of society given the force of Law by consent of the governed"

You see if Charles can do it so can you. Now the question is DO YOU CONSENT.

Statutes do not apply to anybody who is sovereign comprende! But as the law maxim states, "equality before the law is paramount and mandatory". Charles can no more break the law of the land then anyone else, you see, statutes aren't law, they are, "A legislative rule of society given the force of Law by consent of the governed"

You see if Charles can do it so can you. Now the question is DO YOU CONSENT.

charles is not a sovereign. The queen could not be prosecuted but just like every royal that has been done for speeding or drink driving charles is fair game too.