House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bulboy

Sstc

I just did my usual search on right move for 3 bedroom houses in Leighton buzzard. This time I included the SSTC and under offer in the search. To my amazement in the first 5 pages I saw at least 15 properties that were changed to SSTC exactly on 11.12.2010. Is there a big investor on loose in LB or is it som new tactic by the agents? link to search page

I just did my usual search on right move for 3 bedroom houses in Leighton buzzard. This time I included the SSTC and under offer in the search. To my amazement in the first 5 pages I saw at least 15 properties that were changed to SSTC exactly on 11.12.2010. Is there a big investor on loose in LB or is it som new tactic by the agents? link to search page

It was an LB estate agent in that appeal court case the other day, perhaps the other agents have been advised to completely purge their database of anything old left over.

Saw a Sold sign go up outside a house near me today - the house goes SSTC several times a year and then comes back on the market. Been on the market now a good 2 years. I walk past it last week and was amazed, in a very nice area, how much rubbish it had outside in the garden and on the pavement outside... not at all inviting.

I doubt it has been sold but you never know. IMPO it is just an EA game.