House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Miyagi

Evil Ghoul Like Creature

Daily Mail link

f you go down to the woods tonight... you probably won't believe your eyes.

Because judging by footage from a hunting firm's website, this crouching phantom looks like Spider-Man has swung on to the set of the Blair Witch Project.

A deer hunter in the U.S. posted a video said to feature the creature on the Wildgame Innovations website - and the piercing white eyes aren't the sort you would want to meet on a dark night.

Enchanted wood: This mysterious creature was snapped by a deer hunter on a reserve in Berwick near Morgan City, Louisiana

article-1337542-0C6E6E9A000005DC-874_634x412.jpg

article-1337542-0C6E6E9A000005DC-952_634x475.jpg

The hunter said he was lying in wait in the pitch black when a ghoulish spectre filled his sights.

Its eyes glowing in the light of his torch, it leapt from the undergrowth and flashed a look at the camera before vanishing back into the bushes.

Webbed Warrior: The latest Spiderman movie will hit cinemas in 2012

Are they related? The 'forest ghoul' bears a resemblance to Spider-Man, whose latest screen outing has just gone into production

The hunter, who has chosen to remain anonymous, was so frightened he said he broke the camera but retrieved the image from its undamaged memory chip.

The picture was taken on a reserve in Berwick near Morgan City, Louisiana.

Internet users agree the whole thing is merely a hoax - and one comment posted claimed the figure had been stolen from a video game he had seen two years ago.

But the hunter insisted it is not a hoax.

Conspiracy theorists will no doubt note the similarity between the figure's crouching pose and that used by Spider-Man, whose latest big-screen adventure has just begun shooting.

The as-yet untitled fourth Spider-Man is due to be released in July 2012 and will go back to the beginning of the Peter Parker story.

And with producers known to go to any lengths to promote forthcoming movies, there is always the chance this 'mystery' could run and run.

Anyone believe this???

Now I know what happened the other night after downing a bottle of rum :ph34r:

I shouldn't worry about it too much. It has no genitals so won't be able to breed.

Even ghouls are politically correct these days.

Now someone needs to invent and market an anti-white-eye flash for ghoul photos.

Welcome to the off topic forum.......Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy....

Welcome to the off topic forum.......Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy....

Yes, and that looks like Louisiana to me! :huh:

Mind you, last time I was there it was full of rather hefty, but polite and smiling, black ladies! :huh:

Welcome to the forum. Unless you are one of the old people with a new name, in that case, welcome still.

Very kind of you both. Thankyou. Mr Mayagi, I will be cautious. I believe these aren't the droids you're looking for. I love the headline "Evil Ghoul creature..." How exactly do they know it's evil? Did someone overhear it scheming world domination perhaps? Maybe they asked it? Perhaps it said so on it's business card or Facebook page.

Erm, why evil? Your prejudice is showing through.

To what other physical characteristics would you ascribe evil? A dark skin perhaps? Or an old woman with a black cat?

Erm, why evil? Your prejudice is showing through.

To what other physical characteristics would you ascribe evil? A dark skin perhaps? Or an old woman with a black cat?

An Irish accent?

Very kind of you both. Thankyou. Mr Mayagi, I will be cautious. I believe these aren't the droids you're looking for. I love the headline "Evil Ghoul creature..." How exactly do they know it's evil? Did someone overhear it scheming world domination perhaps? Maybe they asked it? Perhaps it said so on it's business card or Facebook page.

If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.