House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cgnao

Why The Us Will Attack Iran

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said he is ready to share Iranian nuclear technology (such as it is) with fellow Islamic countries. I believe he is doing this as a hedge against US air strikes. If the US destroys Iranian facilities, it affects all Muslims interested in Iranian nuclear power. Of course, the US could just get Isreal to do the strike. No love loss between Isreal and Islamic states. I am afraid that we live in interesting times.

Guest KingCharles1st

Well this one is going round and around- it makes me feel uncomfortable, BUT-

Our 'Tone would again have to be in on it, and I don't think he would get backing from the British populace this time- so G.B. goes it alone, then it is obvious what is happening from the start.

I think he could (and would) use the expression "economic terrorism!"

It is mentioned in the thread that Israel could make a strike- could be a reason they are pulling their own back from the Gaza strip? WHooooo conspiracy theory...

Guest Riser

Our 'Tone would again have to be in on it, and I don't think he would get backing from the British populace this time- so G.B. goes it alone, then it is obvious what is happening from the start.

So under the proposed new laws anyone who posts a copy of the article could be locked up for three months without trial, what happened to freedom of speech :ph34r:

I agree the source is at best dubious but if the Iran are really planning to open a oil market dealling in the Euro rather than the Dollar then the US are not going to take it lying down.

Just seen on the BBC News this morning that Iran are now offering to share their nuclear technology with other islamic nations, they see intent on winding Bush up.

No matter how much I despise Bush, and disagree with US foreign policy, the thought of nuclear proliferation among Islamic states is truly horrifying. In spite of what our PC, pro-Islamic press and government say, the aim of every Muslim is to submit the world to Ala. This is what the Quran teaches. In some parts of their Holy book it encourages the use of violent oppression to achieve this purpose. Mohamed describes our planet as two worlds, the world of Islam and the world of Jihad, or holy war for the establishment of Islam. Having spent a lot of time in Muslim countries, my eyes have been opened to the truth about Islam, and although Bush is a complete prat, I would rather have him fighting against the enemies of freedom who rule the middle East, than our blind Euro leaders who don't seem to understand the true nature of Islam. Europe needs to keep countries like Iran and Syria at arms length until they become true democracies, not totalitarian theocracies.

It is mentioned in the thread that Israel could make a strike- could be a reason they are pulling their own back from the Gaza strip?  WHooooo conspiracy theory...

conspiracy theory ?

Sharon has been calling for attacks on Iran for many years now,

he says if the US dont attack Iran then Israel will.

Israel has taken stock of a load of offensive weapons from the US recently.

there is no conspiracy theory about it . it is fact that the US neo-cons and Israel want to attack Iran.

if you want links ill post them.

I agree the source is at best dubious

why is the source dubious ? because it was written by a foreigner ?

the plans to open a IOB are easily verified by google ffs.

i wonder about the intelligence of some posters on here sometimes.

i blame the state education system and the media (esp BBC ) which brainwashes them into unthinking morons.

here is the same story from another source

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/2005/0823.html

If Iraq goes all out-civil war, will the west be able to get a drop of oil out? Presumably the Sunnis would attack oil installations in Iraq, to spit both Shia, Kurd & US. What better target? I wonder whether that scenario was seen as all well and good prior to Katrina (Bush's cronies in the Gulf o M were making a mint), but now seen as distinctly less desirable.

The problem with a ground offensive is it may plunge yet another country in the region into (practical) civil war. Surely an attack by Israel would be considered the prefered, route, both economically and politically @ home & abroad.

Or am I just talking out the top of my head? Interesting article btw and much thanks for posting.

No matter how much I despise Bush, and disagree with US foreign policy, the thought of nuclear proliferation among Islamic states is truly horrifying. In spite of what our PC, pro-Islamic press and government say, the aim of every Muslim is to submit the world to Ala. This is what the Quran teaches. In some parts of their Holy book it encourages the use of violent oppression to achieve this purpose. Mohamed describes our planet as two worlds, the world of Islam and the world of Jihad, or holy war for the establishment of Islam. Having spent a lot of time in Muslim countries, my eyes have been opened to the truth about Islam, and although Bush is a complete prat, I would rather have him fighting against the enemies of freedom who rule the middle East, than our blind Euro leaders who don't seem to understand the true nature of Islam. Europe needs to keep countries like Iran and Syria at arms length until they become true democracies, not totalitarian theocracies.

You said it, they can shove their religious ideologies up their Ar*es, I'd never convert. Besides, perhaps Georgy boy thinks what you have just said. If the USA had its balls cut off then who will stand up to these Facist Islamic Cu*ts.

In spite of what our PC, pro-Islamic press and government say, the aim of every Muslim is to submit the world to Ala. This is what the Quran teaches. In some parts of their Holy book it encourages the use of violent oppression to achieve this purpose. Mohamed describes our planet as two worlds, the world of Islam and the world of Jihad, or holy war for the establishment of Islam.

Presumably Christianity is nothing like this?

Daddy, what does Conquistador mean?

You said it, they can shove their religious ideologies up their Ar*es, I'd never convert. Besides, perhaps Georgy boy thinks what you have just said. If the USA had its balls cut off then who will stand up to these Facist Islamic Cu*ts.

And Georgie would have you fundamentalist Chistian. See the clean up in NO? Hear what the Shrub said? "Faith based charities are operating in the area." What's more they receive Federal funding.

Couldn't have put it more clearly myself. Have you read Robert Spence's Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam?

Couldn't have put it more clearly myself. Have you read Robert Spence's Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam?

you guys are fu,cking BNP morons.

its got ******** all to do with religion.

those religious battles are over centuries ago.

its to do with oil and dollars and euros and commodities and petrol exchanges and ..... in a word economics.

what a bunch of ignorant racist ba.stards.

probably. would you like to see Iran attacked ?

Yes as far as required to neutralise its nuclear sites, not necessarily to occupy it or even overthrow its government. The prospect of an Islamic theocracy with nuclear weapons is too terrifying to contemplate.

its to do with oil and dollars and euros and commodities and petrol exchanges and ..... in a word economics.

You are dead right. Sadly most people miss the point completely.

Nothing to do with religion? There are quite a few blokes with dodgy beards here, the M.E. and parts of Asia who might beg to differ...

Jihad is real as far as the aggressors are concerned even if you do not want to be involved in it. You do not really have a choice.

Actually this religious conflict as you put it is going on now Bin Laden & Bush have both deemed this conflict as a "crusade". It may be that oil is top of the agenda, but essentially we are infidels (not racist that one is it !!!!) and must be converted even by force.

Oh yeah dont asume we are all BNP. Most people just want to get to the truth where ever it lies.

The big difference between Muslims who go about killing people for their faith and christians who do the same, is the fact that Muslims are told by their prophet to do it whereas christians are told not to. Jesus says that if a village doesn't listen to what you say, shake the dust off your feet and move on. Mohamed commands you to convert everyone to Islam and where necessary use the sword to do it. You only have to look at the lives of the two men to see that they practised what they preached. Jesus submitted himself to death by torture, and commanded his followers to lay down their swords when the Romans came to arrest him, Mohamad spent twenty years murdering christians and jews. He also married a six year old girl and had sex with her when she was nine. Jesus often chose women to preach his message to, or reveal things, mohamad said that women are inferior to men.

Christians have bought shame to their faith when they have killed in the name of Jesus.

Probably far more likely, is that Iran will 'attack' the US.

At the moment they are in the jaws of a pincer. The Israelis on one side, and US occupied Iraq on the other. If they sit and wait for that poor 40 IQ screw-wit Bush to attack them, they would be 'dog meat' in days.

The Zionists would probably start by using the excuse that the fledgling Iranian nuclear programme, threatened to push "poor defenceless Israel into the sea", and use their considerable military might, to attack all Iranian targets within range.

The Iranians would righteously defend themselves, and the Israeli - Iran "War" is on.

Next, that poor sad little glove puppet Bush, calls for the Iranians, to stop being "aggressive" to his Zionist mates and issues an ultimation to the Iranians that they could not possibly comply with.

He then uses that 'non-compliance' as an excuse to order the American forces in Iraq to invade Iran and support his puppet masters in Jerusalem.

If the Iranians wait for this to happen, they would be mugs, and I really don't think they are mugs. The best form of defence is attack, and the most effective form of attack for the Iranians, would be to invade Iraq.

The yanks in Iraq are mostly lightly armed, and probably do not have any great store of resources......why stockpile munitions and fuel when you occupy the whole country and can get replacements on request.

The American troops in Iraq are an army of occupation, and are equipped accordingly. They evidently lack the 'skills' to control a 'limited' and unorganised local insurgency. What hope would they have against highly trained and experienced Iranian forces springing a surprise attack on their 'positions'.

Every mile the Iranian troops advance towards the Americans and away from the Zionists, reduces the effectiveness of the Israeli air-force and land forces. Their American supplied fighter aircraft and tanks lack the range to be effective in this situation without extensive ground support.

Once you 'take out' the Israeli 'superiority' in hardware, by moving the battle out of the range of Israeli 'assets', then all you are left with is manpower. Man to man, eyeball to eyeball.

Once the Iranians get in amongst the American forces, then the much vaunted American weapons such as cruise missiles and "Tactical Nuclear Weapons", also become basically useless.

In Vietnam, the Americans managed to kill almost 30% of their own forces by using nothing more sophisticated than artillery and F4 Phantoms. Just think how much help those yank 'rocket scientists' could prove to be to the Iranians with America's present arsenal.

Thanks to the speed of their advance, and with the help of 20 Million Iraqis. The Iranians occupy the whole of Iraq within days, and hold over 100,000 American hostages.

Bush sues for peace, agrees that the U.S. and the Israelis will pay reparations for all damages caused by the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and the total costs of the Iranians righteous defence of it's sovereign territory.

Iran's great allies, Russia and China, immediately offer to help Iran and the whole of the Arab middle east, defend itself from future American aggression. By supplying both arms and 'advisors' in return for guaranteed oil supplies, and the EU offers unlimited help in rebuilding the shattered countries in return for the same favour.

The Iranians accept the American and Zionist surrender document, and release all the American POW's. They, with Russia, China, and the E.U. then decide that all future OPEC oil transactions will be done in Euros.

Georgie boy, then retreats to his ranch in Crawford Texas, where he falls on his own sword...... actually he overdoses on booze and cocaine. But I was trying so hard to be nice to the 'man' :):):)

The resulting American recession, plunges the whole world into a new dark age. The rising sea levels caused by 'Global Warming' and vapour trails over the Middle East, cause death and destruction on a scale never previously imagined.

Effectively civilisation as we know it will cease to exist.......

A bit like 'owning a BTL really :)

Guest Riser
why is the source dubious ? because it was written by a foreigner ?

the plans to open a IOB are easily verified by google ffs.

i wonder about the intelligence of some posters on here sometimes.

i blame the state education system and the media (esp BBC ) which brainwashes them into unthinking morons.

here is the same story from another source

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/2005/0823.html

Come off it AlJazeera are just a bunch of t0ssers spouting pure propaganda, they are in a different league to the BBC.

They missed the final part of the article from it sourcewww.thetrumpet.com perhaps they thought comments reveal the real motives behind those writing the story. I posted the full article on another thread and look forward to seeing if news about an Iranian oil market dropping the dollar turn out to be true.

Though many economists consider the chances of Iran’s ambitions being successful as remote, we can know from Bible prophecy that the U.S. financial system will be brought down—along with the U.S. dollar as the reserve currency.

The big difference between Muslims who go about killing people for their faith and christians who do the same, is the fact that Muslims are told by their prophet to do it whereas christians are told not to.  Jesus says that if a village doesn't listen to what you say, shake the dust off your feet and move on. Mohamed commands you to convert everyone to Islam and where necessary use the sword to do it. You only have to look at the lives of the two men to see that they practised what they preached. Jesus submitted himself to death by torture, and commanded his followers to lay down their swords when the Romans came to arrest him, Mohamad spent twenty years murdering christians and jews. He also married a six year old girl and had sex with her when she was nine. Jesus often chose women to preach his message to, or reveal things, mohamad said that women are inferior to men.

Christians have bought shame to their faith when they have killed in the name of Jesus.

Crips !!! a six year old, how would you feel if that was your daughter !!!

A good post, but I still cant recall any Christian fundamentalists who have killed on behalf of their religion. Do you know of any ? my point is that IMO only islamics do this en mass.