House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

darwin

Bernard Madoff Son 'found Hanged In New York'

Berny and all the banks were juggling a lot of Russky oil-igarchs money about in their shady trading city schemes.

Seems only fair that all involved in the scam, including family, get it from the mob for ripping them off.

People need to be scared of committing fraud, and of committing crime, period.

Berny and all the banks were juggling a lot of Russky oil-igarchs money about in their shady trading city schemes.

Seems only fair that all involved in the scam, including family, get it from the mob for ripping them off.

Interesting viewpoint

- as they all start to turn on each other!

A friend and associate of Bernard Madoff, Jeffry Picower, who was also being sued, was found dead in a swimming pool at his Florida home in October, although the case remains unresolved.
Stanley Chais, a Beverly Hills money manager for Hollywood's elite who was accused of recklessly plowing nearly $1 billion in client funds to Bernard Madoff, has died. He was 84.

Chais died on Sunday in Manhattan of natural causes, according to Grace Brugess, a spokeswoman for the New York City chief medical examiner.

Thierry de la Villehuchet, CEO of Access International Advisors, a money-management operation who placed investors' funds in Madoff vehicles, stabbed himself to death with a box cutter after taking sleeping pills, according to New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, who spoke to Bloomberg.

Seems slightly suspicious.

Seems slightly suspicious.

its the one who killed himself by closing a vice on his own head, thats the odd one here.

Or shot himself 5 times in the head.

Or drowned in the bath and found in the pool.

Thierry de la Villehuchet, CEO of Access International Advisors, a money-management operation who placed investors' funds in Madoff vehicles, stabbed himself to death with a box cutter after taking sleeping pills, according to New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, who spoke to Bloomberg.

Sounds an interesting way to kill yourself.

I wonder how many people linked to this will end up committing "suicide"?

its the one who killed himself by closing a vice on his own head, thats the odd one here.

Or drowned in the bath and found in the pool.

Happens everywhere, I'm sure Fred West and Harold Shipman were helped on their way.

Hollywoodism eh?

Multiple gunshots to the head are actually quite possible and apparently surpringly common I have a medical book here which states a suicide where a man was found with 6 bullets in his head. He was found to have run out of ammo and found some rope to hang himself.

Same with shotguns under the chin. Many people just end up blinding themselves and blowing their faces off.

Gun to temple? nope just blinds you as it cuts your optic nerves. You have to either use a massive bullet to totally destroy the brain or hit the brain stem for an instant headshot kill

You can read the abstract here

http://journals.lww.com/amjforensicmedicine/Abstract/1989/12000/Multiple_Suicidal_Gunshots_to_the_Head.3.aspx

We report two cases of suicide by multiple gunshots to the head. The first victim (of two shots) fired the first shot, which was observed, into his mouth, leading to damage to the left optic nerve and frontal lobe. The man still was able to drive his car home, where he shot himself in his right temple. He died 2 days later. The second victim (of three shots) was a 58-year-old man who was found dead on his bed. Reconstruction of the case disclosed that the first shot had passed through his tongue and slightly damaged the second cervical vertebral body. He then shot himself in his right temple, leading to damage of the temporal lobe. Finally, he shot himself in his left temple, resulting in destruction of the pons. In the first case, an amateurishly modified 8-mm blank revolver firing 6.35-mm- (.25)-caliber ammunition was used; in the second case, a rifle firing 5.6-mm (.22)-caliber ammunition with a reduced charge was used. In both cases, low-energy transfer to brain tissue by the initial bullets was due to low bullet energy or due to the bullets' missing the brain or vital centers.

another scumbag bites the dust

now all we need is his old man to do the same

Why ? they only ripped off the rich and greedy just like Robin Hood did. The only difference is they never gave it to the poor. No big crime in my book. They never did me any harm

Wait, what???

The swimming pool thing, and the other thing, I could just about buy. But stabbing yourself to death with a box cutter after taking sleeping pills?

Why ? they only ripped off the rich and greedy just like Robin Hood did. The only difference is they never gave it to the poor. No big crime in my book. They never did me any harm

I don't think this chap was rich and greedy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5503929/Bernard-Madoff-fraud-victim-committed-suicide-to-avoid-bankruptcy-shame.html

65 y.o., ex army, OBE and MBE, ex-GB boblsed team. £100k.... a lifetime's savings. Hardly rich.

Weird how these people can sleep easy when scamming and stealing but when they are exposed they top themselves due to the shame of it all.

'As long as nobody knows what I'm up to, my conscience is clear...'

Horrible people, these Made-offs.

Weird how these people can sleep easy when scamming and stealing but when they are exposed they top themselves due to the shame of it all.

'As long as nobody knows what I'm up to, my conscience is clear...'

Horrible people, these Made-offs.

As they say....goes around, comes around...when will they ever learn. ;)