House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toto deVeer

Geopolitical Musings : Dymaxian Maps, Thermonuclear War

Scenario 410. Pentagon simulation of Thermonuclear war between India and Pakistan. Notice the Dymaxion map. Fuller developed this in order to clearly illustrate the most important geopolitical/strategic positions on earth. The map was used by the Pentagon and Churchill ordered copies during WW2.

Fuller was an odd character, to say the least. He was also a genius. His writings are very cryptic. But when he died, he had been awarded 28 patents, had authored 28 books, and received 47 honorary degrees to doctorate level. It is said of the 80 (or so) predictions he had made, 78 came true. To get an idea of the breadth and scope of these predictions, one can read his book, 'The Critical Path'. Highly recommended. Arthur Loeb (in signature below), is a Professor at Harvard who has spent his career extending just one aspect of Fuller's work.

His last book, written as he was 88 years of age (1983), 'The Grunch of Giants', can be found on the internet. The book contained his last prediction, that the world would be encircled by mega-corporate legal constructs, that in their faceless, remorseless greed would suck the money and wealth away from people and commit war against humanity. Another prediction that has come true, it seems.

There is no dictionary word for an army of invisible giants, one thousand miles tall, with their arms
interlinked, girding the planet Earth. Since there exists just such an invisible, abstract, legal-contrivance
army of giants, we have invented the word GRUNCH as the group designation--"a grunch of giants."
GR-UN-C-H, which stands for annual GROSS UNIVERSE CASH HEIST, pays annual dividends of
over one trillion U.S. dollars.
The grunch of giants consists of the corporately interlocked owners of a vast invisible empire, which includes
airwaves and satellites; plus a vast visible empire, which includes all the only eighteen-year-old and
younger skyscraper cluster cities around the world, as well as the factories and research laboratories
remotely ringing the old cities and all the Oriental industrial deployment, such as in Taiwan, South
Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Singapore. It controls the financial credit system of the
noncommunist world together with all the financial means of initiating any world-magnitude mass production
and -distribution ventures. By making pre-graduation employment contracts with almost all
promising university science students, it monopolizes all the special theoretical know-how to exploit its
vast inventory of already acquired invisible know-how technology.
Who runs GRUNCH? Nobody knows. It controls all the world's banks. Even the muted Swiss banks. It
does what its lawyers tell it to. It maintains technical legality, and is prepared to prove it. Its law firm is
named Machiavelli, Machiavelli, Atoms & Oil. Some think the second Mach is a cover for Mafia.
GRUNCH didn't invent Universe. It didn't invent anything. It monopolizes know-where and know-how
but is devoid of know-why. It is preoccupied with absolute selfishness and its guaranteed gratifications.
It is as blind as its Swiss banks are mute. Much, much more about GRUNCH later on.

Anyway, enough of this. Scenario 410 follows below. Note the position of Yemen on the Dymaxion map. The recent Wikileaks diplomatic disclosures confirm that the US is engaged in military actions/conflict there too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lziv-isPrIc

A nuclear war on the sub continent would be a relief in one sense. At least then all the Pakistani nukes wouldn't be about to explode in London, New York and elsewhere.

From my experience working in the Middle East, certain sectors of the economy are dominated by Indian nationals, whilst others are dominated by Bangladeshi and Pakistani nationals. These countries of the Arabian Gulf would instantly erupt in flames, were any war to break out in the subcontinent. Oil to $200 for sure.

From my experience working in the Middle East, certain sectors of the economy are dominated by Indian nationals, whilst others are dominated by Bangladeshi and Pakistani nationals. These countries of the Arabian Gulf would instantly erupt in flames, were any war to break out in the subcontinent. Oil to $200 for sure.

Seems a small price (for us not the millions of serfs in the Punjab) to pay if the alternative is that Pakistani nukes are in the hands of terrorists. Then again Tel Aviv is a more likely first target than anywhere else.

Seems a small price (for us not the millions of serfs in the Punjab) to pay if the alternative is that Pakistani nukes are in the hands of terrorists. Then again Tel Aviv is a more likely first target than anywhere else.

Tel Aviv could send their own contribution to the conflagration, and will, if needed. Not just $200 oil, but interruption of supply and rationing, I reckon. What would happen if just one nuke landed in the Eastern Province oil fields of Saudi Arabia?

Tel Aviv could send their own contribution to the conflagration, and will, if needed. Not just $200 oil, but interruption of supply and rationing, I reckon. What would happen if just one nuke landed in the Eastern Province oil fields of Saudi Arabia?

Look, I agree it would be horrific. But personally as someone who lives in London I would heave a partial sigh of relief, assuming that Pakistan started the war, that those nukes exploding over Chandigarh weren't about to vapourise me with no advance warning.

Actually Tel Aviv would be the first place I would go looking for answers if 'muslim terrorists' nuked a british city.

Mossad has assassinated a leading Iranian Nuclear Scientist recently and failed to assassinate another in a similar attempt. Masked men on motorbikes struck their cars in the Tehran rush hour jams. They rode along side, glued a shaped ball-bearing firing charge to the window and drove off before the device detonated seconds later.

Now, do you really think it was the Iranian Police on that random motorbike that shot dead that female demonstrator during Iran's 'Green Revolution' that was trumpeted all over the western press?

It's also been uncovered that the US has shipped bunker-busters to the Israeli airforce so they can strike Iran's hardened nuclear facilities if they choose.

The war game they should be revising for is the one where Israel drags the whole world into WW3, the f4cking conquesting, human right abusing, voodoo worshipping zealots. :angry:

Look, I agree it would be horrific. But personally as someone who lives in London I would heave a partial sigh of relief, assuming that Pakistan started the war, that those nukes exploding over Chandigarh weren't about to vapourise me with no advance warning.

I suppose it could also accelerate the hpc, when Indians and Pakistanis return to defend their territories? Or would the reverse occur, mass migration to the UK?

Actually Tel Aviv would be the first place I would go looking for answers if 'muslim terrorists' nuked a british city.

Mossad has assassinated a leading Iranian Nuclear Scientist recently and failed to assassinate another in a similar attempt. Masked men on motorbikes struck their cars in the Tehran rush hour jams. They rode along side, glued a shaped ball-bearing firing charge to the window and drove off before the device detonated seconds later.

Now, do you really think it was the Iranian Police on that random motorbike that shot dead that female demonstrator during Iran's 'Green Revolution' that was trumpeted all over the western press?

It's also been uncovered that the US has shipped bunker-busters to the Israeli airforce so they can strike Iran's hardened nuclear facilities if they choose.

The war game they should be revising for is the one where Israel drags the whole world into WW3, the f4cking conquesting, human right abusing, voodoo worshipping zealots. :angry:

Oh Yes. It is another distant fear that I have, but Toto was discussing a prediction that Indo-Pak went up in flames. For that to occur it must mean that Islamabad has control of its nukes so one less apocalyptic end for myself I think.

But in response to your otherwise excellent post, it is no surprise to me that Israel acts like the ultimate Machiavellian / Clausewitzian nation. They don't have the luxury of obfuscating the issue. If any leader of the UK truly believed otherwise than the Israeli leadership did we would be in serious danger.

The international arena is still one of anarchy.

It would be certain that the UK would be deeply affected by this conflict. Just consider the tensions that would arise in cities like London and Birmingham.

There were more Americans in 1914 of German extraction than British and that didn't cause undue problems. In fact we might see some emigration as the faithful join their fellow martyrs along the killing fields of the Punjab.

There were more Americans in 1914 of German extraction than British and that didn't cause undue problems. In fact we might see some emigration as the faithful join their fellow martyrs along the killing fields of the Punjab.

Yes, I understand that in Ohio the name Hitler was almost as common as Smith in the telephone books. These all disappeared (were changed) by the end of the war. Difficult to know the true impact, though.

It would be certain that the UK would be deeply affected by this conflict. Just consider the tensions that would arise in cities like London and Birmingham.

I once read a book written in the early 80s entitled 'World War III', that had a chapter near the end called 'The Destruction of Birmingham'.

It was about what happens when a nuke airbursts above a major city.

Messy business.

I once read a book written in the early 80s entitled 'World War III', that had a chapter near the end called 'The Destruction of Birmingham'.

It was about what happens when a nuke airbursts above a major city.

Messy business.

I read that book as well. Didn't the war start in Yugoslavia? I remember the soviets collapsing after the US retaliated by nuking Minsk. That was after lots of dramatic fighting in the Fulda gap and then around the Rhineland.

I suppose it could also accelerate the hpc, when Indians and Pakistanis return to defend their territories? Or would the reverse occur, mass migration to the UK?

God-botherers are always a small minority of the population. The majority of people just want to muddle through.

So maybe the question can be rephrased as: would the "normal" Indians & Pakistanis prefer to be one timezone away from a nuclear-tipped ballistic missile controlled by hostile god-botherers... or six timezones away?

I think we can expect a flood.

I read that book as well. Didn't the war start in Yugoslavia? I remember the soviets collapsing after the US retaliated by nuking Minsk. That was after lots of dramatic fighting in the Fulda gap and then around the Rhineland.

The USSR nuked Birmingham, and the UK nuked Minsk.

Then the USSR collapsed.

That was the scenario.

I'm not that bothered by Israel's estimated 200 warheads. While they are a religious country, they are not mad, when it comes down to it. If someone starts on them, they will retaliate, and win, but I cannot see therm starting it.

I am always a lot more scared of the kind of people who will do stuff like 9/11, 7/7 or any numer of daily suicide attacks having their hands anywhere near the red buttons for the "big fireworks".

Even during the worst of the Cold War, both sides were fundamentally sane, and knew very well the consequences of provoking WW3, which is why they didn't.

But when it comes to people who think that if they die "gloriously" they will get to shag 72 virgins AND be in Allah's good books etc, they are not rational.

The band is 'Soja', the song is '6 millions ways to die'. You can find it at dogmazic.net, but you need to search (can't provide a direct link).

Thanks!