House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

I Predict A Riot

http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-channels-alex-jones-economic-crisis-food-riots-martial-law-coming/

We've seen it kicking off in the UK and Europe, and tension is now rising in the US. In the past it was only Alex Jones who spoke in this way, but I reckon the US will be in a for long, hot and bloody summer.

Guest UK Debt Slave

http://www.infowars.com/glenn-beck-channels-alex-jones-economic-crisis-food-riots-martial-law-coming/

We've seen it kicking off in the UK and Europe, and tension is now rising in the US. In the past it was only Alex Jones who spoke in this way, but I reckon the US will be in a for long, hot and bloody summer.

There's nowt as unpredicatable as history

The more I think about the mess we are in, the more I think things are totally beyond the control of those who THINK they control things but actually, they DON'T control them at all!

So all in all.......

It's a very interesting time to be a human being on planet earth

In general, I think that Europeans (and this includes the UK) are more engaged in the way that their society works than the Americans. I expect a much hotter and bloody summer in Europe than in the US. People in the US are too divisibly dogmatic to contemplate cohesively attempting to bring about change.

My two favourite bumper stickers in the US :

I want change that I can see rather than just believe in.

I want change. Bring back Bush.

People in the US are too divisibly dogmatic to contemplate cohesively attempting to bring about change.

My two favourite bumper stickers in the US :

I want change that I can see rather than just believe in.

I want change. Bring back Bush.

People in the USA have guns though, which reduces the government effect.

Interesting times.

Buy Gold and Gold stocks, plus have some Oil.

Although there may be some issues with Gold later on regarding ETF's and the amount in circulation.

Yes. A lump of shiny metal and some sticky black fluid is just what i would need in this situation.

Yes. A lump of shiny metal and some sticky black fluid is just what i would need in this situation.

It's worked pretty well for 4000 odd years.