House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Realistbear

Osborne Asks Banksters To Pity Jobless As They Take Bonuses

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-12-09/osborne-calls-on-bankers-to-reflect-on-jobless-before-awarding-bonuses.html

Osborne Calls on Bankers to `Reflect' on Jobless Before Awarding Bonuses
By Gonzalo Vina - Dec 9, 2010 4:05 PM GMT
Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne called on bankers to “reflect” on the hardship endured by many people as they struggle with unemployment and a weak U.K. economy before they award themselves large bonuses.
Banks should “reflect upon the situation that this economy is in,” Osborne told reporters in London today. “Look around you at the world you live in.”

I have been a bit cynical the last few days. Now I am getting cwoss.

Mr. Bankster: "I've had a good old bit of reflection, actually looking at myself in the mirror, now let me have my kin bonus and F*** the jobless."

This is the worst kind of patronising shit I have heard yet. :angry:

We're all in this together.

Except banksters, their politicians, their tax loophole lawyers and their offshore tax haven accountants.

Slashing welfar payments to millions of poor is easy, slashing welfare payments to a few thousand millionaire banksters is apparently impossible.

Osborne's owned.

I'm sure the banksters will reflect for all of a couple of seconds, before they start laughing and award themselves even bigger bonuses.

Osbourne is a comedian.